Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

my first impressions :

many nsap animations are missing

Strip Editor does not recognize sos equipable schlong, but it does not strip it

Strip Editor does strip several items, although enabled as never Strip, like wearable pubes

followers mouth keeps open when face impressions enabled

mcm menu takes a couple of seconds to show the chosen sexlab page, switched to another sexlab page takes several seconds again

my first impressions :

Strip Editor does strip several items, although enabled as never Strip, like wearable pubes

mcm menu takes a couple of seconds to show the chosen sexlab page, switched to another sexlab page takes several seconds again

As Ashal has said quite a few times before, only the older animations from NSAP were added.

NSAP is being reworked to exclude the animations that are now in SL 1.60, so the consistency errors when running FNIS will be solved.

my first impressions :

Strip editor ignores items that have an existing NoStrip keyword on them, NoStrip and AlwaysStrip keywords on an item supersede any choices in the strip editor, so there's no point in listing them there, it would only cause problems with mods like Devious Devices where the item is intentionally forced to not be strippable.

The system is also dependent on mods actually using SexLab's strip functions, some mods don't and any of those that use their own methods of stripping SexLab won't be able to prevent the items removal unless that mod starts using SexLab's function or add in checks to check with SexLab if an item is strippable or not.

my first impressions :

followers mouth keeps open when face impressions enabled

As Ashal has said quite a few times before, only the older animations from NSAP were added.

NSAP is being reworked to exclude the animations that are now in SL 1.60, so the consistency errors when running FNIS will be solved.

NSAP is in testing before first stage beta. And just to point out not all NSAP animation will get added to SexLab.

For everybody mentioning expressions: Been banging my head on my keyboard for the past 5 hours trying to fix it. Was finally able to replicate the issue myself and then track down some possible causes. For starters, doing the close mouth function in SexLab, which sets phoneme 16 to 0, doing this in SKSE's function leaves the mouth open slightly, doing this in MfgConsoleFunc it fully closes. Doing SKSE's mfg reset equivalent leaves the face with slightly open mouth and some other oddities, doing MfgConsoleFunc's version leaves their face fully neutral and looking the exact same as just after loading into a save game.

Clearly I was wrong about this in some previous posts, sorry for shrugging you all off as paranoid or just having some bad mod installs. There is a clear difference, and detriment, to using SKSE's expression functions over MfgConsoleFunc, so next update in a day or two, will have MfgConsoleFunc put back in, and the relevant functions switched to using it again. I'll report it as a bug to the SKSE thread later as well.

Glad the issue has been fixed. Long-life to you, Ashal!

Thanks for the explanations.  so the other animation will come with an overworked nsap .i thought so before.

Strip Editor is a very fine tool. and, as i said, even sos schlongss are not recognized, they are not stripped off, so it works however.

gouboos tool now allows a much larger sortiment of animations when activated.

i am still looking for a possibility to "hold" an Animation. just like a followers Animation "holds" when control Animation key is pressed.

For everybody mentioning expressions: Been banging my head on my keyboard for the past 5 hours trying to fix it. Was finally able to replicate the issue myself and then track down some possible causes. For starters, doing the close mouth function in SexLab, which sets phoneme 16 to 0, doing this in SKSE's function leaves the mouth open slightly, doing this in MfgConsoleFunc it fully closes. Doing SKSE's mfg reset equivalent leaves the face with slightly open mouth and some other oddities, doing MfgConsoleFunc's version leaves their face fully neutral and looking the exact same as just after loading into a save game.

Clearly I was wrong about this in some previous posts, sorry for shrugging you all off as paranoid or just having some bad mod installs. There is a clear difference, and detriment, to using SKSE's expression functions over MfgConsoleFunc, so next update in a day or two, will have MfgConsoleFunc put back in, and the relevant functions switched to using it again. I'll report it as a bug to the SKSE thread later as well.

Thank you so much Ashal. Looking forward to the update. :)

Thanks ashal.

tearoth: you have awesome girl in your signature. All compliments.

Thanks ashal.

tearoth: you have awesome girl in your signature. All compliments.

Thanks Prince :) My current character, Nalenia :)

Had a working setup with 1.59, but after updating to 1.60 i cant play any animations, i always get this in the papyrus log:

[08/26/2015 - 03:40:52PM] info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Tamien) - AddActor(Tamien) -- Failed to add actor -- They were unable to fill an actor alias
stack:
	<unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
	[SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.fatal() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1099
	[SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
	[SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
	[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (33000D62)].sslmatchmaker.TriggerSex() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line 76
	[None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line 22
[08/26/2015 - 03:40:53PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)>]: 'Tamien' / '[Actor < (00000014)>]' present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.

can the creature animations at least be merged from 2 into 1 package extra package?

i'm already dreading the coming influx of people qqing about creatures not working in my untamed thead lol.

There is only one creature animation pack. The top one is link to a download mirror site. But it is the same pack.

Thanks for this huge work Ashal and I have to say that this latest version looks quite stable for me. The only issue I have is, as for many others, the expression stuck and, as they say before me, nothing seems to solve it. Another thing is that my toon does not open her mouth when gagged or if she does it's just a very soft open, let's just say hardly to see her teeth. For the rest, everything seems to run fine.

Thanks again.

Same for me, sadly, expressions no longer work. I can force an expression in the editor, but then it's stuck on until I reload the game. Folks over on the Zaz thread said it's because framework 1.60 no longer includes the mfg console. So I installed it, patched it, ran FNIS, still no expressions. Blank faced stares during sex just isn't right. Also the same problem with no mouth response to gags. The lips just clip right through them. Any ideas for a solution besides rolling back (because I love the new anims) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'd also like to address this issue. Its such a pain in the butt to apply "mfg reset" everytime sex has ended. :/ Either it should be implemented back into SSL, or someone has to come up with a simple plugin..

I'm 62 years old and still learn something new almost every day. Such is life. Keep up the excellent  work my friend.

Thanks Ashal for your advice, I've solved the conflict problem easily with tesVedit : )

Do you mind sharing what mod was the source of the conflict? For other's benefit.

It was an old un-updated mod modified by myself for testing purpose. Wasn't even aware that it was still present, but I highly doubt anyone else would have it^^

And BTW: thank you a lot for the Sos adjustment hotkey, very convenient for people using Sos light : )

@ iacex111  My game was doing the same thing but I remembered from an earlier version that the free camera was the culprit so I turned it back off now it works fine.

yup, same here.

Ashal, could you check (again?) if the TFC bug fix has been added to SL 1.60? I thought I was the only one with the 3-rd person sticking, but I guess more people have it. (sorry to be a pest)

First of all, I want to congratulate everyone who worked on SL 1.60 for its release.

Now I have an issue. I have updated SL from 1.59c to 1.60 and ran FNIS. The problem is that the "toggle animations" in the MCM menu lists 0 sex animations while vanilla animations work fine. I tried resetting the animation registry, reinstalling, rerunning FNIS. SL just won't list any animation.

I have NSAP and I love that mod so my question is : does having NSAP create this issue?

I want to thank you ashal for adding "Copy" option in Animation edit section. That addition is awesome and saves a lot of time when setting alignment certain animations that has alignment issues.

I noticed something interesting.
The mouth open effect during oral sex animations  never worked very reliably for me,
on 1.59c and 1.60, but after installing this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/download/1000171940

Dragon Spirit Olivila, her mouth always opens during oral sex.
The mod is a bit buggy, it is packed together unconventionally, and has problems
with the AFT inventory.
I pared down her inventory in the Creation kit and replaced the skeleton which seemed to fix
those problems. but I did not alter any body .nif files.
But again, her mouth seems to always open for any oral sex animations where other followers will not.

I don't have a clue how or why or what to look for.

I was thinking that this might give some insight to people having similar problems.

Thanks Ashal for all your hard work.