Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Ashal, on 25 Aug 2015 - 03:18 AM, said:

snapback.png

aravis7, on 25 Aug 2015 - 01:07 AM, said:snapback.png

Can people who solved the "critical error"/ install button not working indicate what exactly they had to disable to make it work? 

Remove any mods you have installed that edit sexlab's quests. The main offender of this is the cum on clothing mod (ScocLB).

There is also the Mistaken Identity which has sexlabframework.pex included. If you have that mod, remove said script as well. Afaik it is included by accident and isn't actually modified in any way, just that its for oldversion of sl

I have neither scoclb nor mistaken identity. I also tried to remove every sexlab plugin but the problem persists. My mods are installed manually so normally there shouldn't be anything overwriting Sexlab files : /

It's not just files, it's plugins overriding the records in the SexLab.esm file. Load up all your mods in tes5edit, and see see what mods are conflicting with records on SexLab.esm

No, i have not changed the Papyrus settings, i didn't even know that this is possible xD

The only changes to the ini's i made are for ENB Boost and i have doubts that these have any influence on the Papyrus settings.

I continued the game after the teleport bugs and i had not one teleport anymore in 5 hours of gameplay, so i have no clue what triggered these teleports. I even tried to force this bug by fucking poor Lydia in any way which the installed mods offer, but nothing happened (except Lydia is pregnant now xD)

I recently switched over to MO and I notice sexlab framework leaves a file in overwrite whenever I exit the game. The file is /skse/plugins/sexlab/animationprofile_1.json

Is this the file that's used to remember adjustments to animations I make? Do I need to save this file from overwrite each time I play? 

How do I mute the sound effects? For some reason, after upgrading to the latest version and installing the hotfix, I can't even turn down the volume of the SFX, and they are REALLY annoying (not the voices, the SFX).

I managed to find and remove the sound files from fxOral01, fxOrgasm01, and fxSex01, and that seems to have resolved the issue for me.

I earlier mentioned an issue with Sex Diary getting reset when updating, and noticed something else now. It says the most frequent sex partner I've had is a Draugr Deathlord (1), although I've never had an engagement with one since the reset. It also says the most recent aggressor is a Horse, which is again not true. There have been a horse or two, but there have been many other things since whatever horse it's referring to.

After some additional testing, I can confirm that this teleportation thing is an occasional issue.  In one case, the player is teleported at the end of the animation to a spot near where the entrance to the cell is.  I opened the cell in CK and it appears that the teleportation location is the COC heading marker for the cell.

This happened twice, once at the end of the animation and in another, the player was teleported to near the heading marker, then teleported back to the animation initialization position. 

The enclosed log file is from the second occurrence. 

With this testing, I took the time to remove some mods that were spamming the log and ran the save through PDT.

The open mouth issue for Arrok Tricycle remains.

I looked in both logs and can see nothing that might be useful in determining how this might be happening.

Note that I manually reset everything in Sexlab Clean and Rebuild as well as Reset.   Saved the game, then did it again.  This is a very lightly loaded test system with a fast CPU.

[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1405864 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1405864 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1307531 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1307531 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1405516 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1405516 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

Looks like you updated while SexLab was active in the middle of an animation, so some if it's functions are stuck using old versions from the save. It may or may not be the source of the teleporting, but it is very likely to result in some other issues and potential save game bloating. 

You'll have to either clean save with all sexlab mods removed, or you can try cutting out all references and threads for sslActorAlias and sslBaseVoice using save game script scalpel, afterwards running the rebuild function from SexLab MCM should reset the quests, adding them back in fresh.

Does not work "fit for growth" - not disabled... sorry back to the stable version 1.59. Tried on a new game.

Absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You'll have to provide more details than that if you want it to ever get fixed.

is it possible that the tagging system has become too restrictive?  Playing a gay male character I found the number of animations that would play severely reduced. In some cases only one animation at all, dependent upon what mod called the animation.  When I swtiched my 'effective' gender in Sexlab to female, many more animations became available but I suspect I have lost access to a few. Considering that vaginal sex becomes anal sex with a press or two of the alignment keys, I see no point in the tags for gay, straight, vaginal or anal, except for tracking stats. Oral of course makes a difference as does foreplay. Would it be possible down the road to have a toggle that would ignore those tags to open up the number of animations?  In case anyone was wondering I removed what filters I could e.g. unchecked 'restrict aggressive animations' etc to try and help but no joy.

[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1405864 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1405864 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1307531 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1307531 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1405516 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1405516 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

This save was made specifically for testing 1.6.  It's easy to ensure that no animations are happening and then make a new save with 1.59c, then reload 1.60.

I'll give that a try.  This teleportation thing, if it exists, is a showstopper for some situations.

is it possible that the tagging system has become too restrictive?  Playing a gay male character I found the number of animations that would play severely reduced. In some cases only one animation at all, dependent upon what mod called the animation.  When I swtiched my 'effective' gender in Sexlab to female, many more animations became available but I suspect I have lost access to a few. Considering that vaginal sex becomes anal sex with a press or two of the alignment keys, I see no point in the tags for gay, straight, vaginal or anal, except for tracking stats. Oral of course makes a difference as does foreplay. Would it be possible down the road to have a toggle that would ignore those tags to open up the number of animations?  In case anyone was wondering I removed what filters I could e.g. unchecked 'restrict aggressive animations' etc to try and help but no joy.

Disable the Gay/Lesbian filter that was added. The filtering also doesn't work via vaginal/anal tags, it works off of MM and FF tags, and since there exists very few animations intended for male/male having this option enabled is going to severely limit the animations for them.

Thinking about it now, it might make more sense to either remove gay male pairings from the filter and restrict it's use to only lesbian pairings. Or change it so it just removes any "Breast" tagged animations for males and "MF" tagged animations for females.

This save was made specifically for testing 1.6.  It's easy to ensure that no animations are happening and then make a new save with 1.59c, then reload 1.60.

I'll give that a try.  This teleportation thing, if it exists, is a showstopper for some situations.

If you used previous alpha/beta/rc's on the save, it can just as easily happen then, it's not restricted to just 1.59c -> 1.60. The functions where running and the files for them changed between saves regardless. It also tends to carry over between saving/loading, so it could've happened at any point, not just between the last save & load.

Hi,

Thanks to the update, I'm relay looking forward to try the new animations.  I have a weird issue, there is no diary, only a blank page, would you know what cause that?  I have installed the hot fix but still...  I also never had to press install to upgrade from 1.59c to 1.60 but it installed without a fuss, well beside not having a diary everything else seems to be working.

I also want to point out that ability you add to keep some jewelry and the high heels is awesome, that is great :D

Thanks for your help and great job ;)

***Find a solution*** :)

I reinstalled 1.59c and overwrite the file with 1.60 and the hotfix.  It asked me to click install and once it was completed I had access to the diary.  It took some time like 10 second but it finally sown up.  weird thing is it always take around 10 sec to get the diary. 

Beside that everything is fine.  I love the new animation. :)

Once again good job. ;)

Ashal, I need some clarification about when the SexLabOrgasm event is supposed to be sent, and when not. I'm using it to track orgasms individually in Cumshot 1.7. Some users have noticed that cumshots didn't occur when they expected to see them. After a lot of testing and looking into SexLab's scripts, I made the following observations:

- The event is sent from the OrgasmEffect() function in sslActorAlias. That's where also SexLab's orgasm effects are called, like cum textures, sound effect, and camera shake. So one can say, every time an actor has an actual orgasm in SexLab's terms, the event will be sent.

- An orgasm will only happen if the scene has been running at least 20 seconds before, or if at least 10 seconds have passed since the actor's last orgasm.

- The Separate Orgasms setting works as intended - only when it is on, additional orgasms happen when an actor reaches 100 enjoyment. The setting has no effect on orgasms that happen at the start of the final stage - they happen (or don't happen, see below) regardless of this setting.

- When orgasm effects are on, orgasms occur both at the start of the final stage, and individually when an actor reaches 100 enjoyment.

- When orgasm effects are off, orgasms only occur on reaching 100 enjoyment, but NOT when the final stage starts. This is what I consider a bug. Remember that it's not just visual effects, enjoyment is also reset inside OrgasmEffect().

Should be fixed in the current Git development build.

The animation plays, it changes the growth of NPC, although the menu cell is not marked. In version 1.59 normally. Sorry don't know English translator.

Try posting a detailed description in your native language and we'll see if someone else can help translate since the machine translation is not working.

The animation plays, it changes the growth of NPC, although the menu cell is not marked. In version 1.59 normally. Sorry don't know English translator.

Try posting a detailed description in your native language and we'll see if someone else can help translate since the machine translation is not working.

He's saying that his NPCs are changing scale despite him having "Even Actor Height" disabled. At least, that's what I got from it.

And the fact that I have the same issue.

He's saying that his NPCs are changing scale despite him having "Even Actor Height" disabled. At least, that's what I got from it.

That's the exact same issue I'm having.

Despite having turned off the "even actor's height" feature NPCs are getting rescaled, even when solo.

Despite having turned off the "even actor's height" feature NPCs are getting rescaled, even when solo.

Have any you edited scales through the console or have any height adjusting mods?

The issue is already fixed in current development builds, just curious to see if my suspicion for what's causing it was right or not.

Thanks for this huge work Ashal and I have to say that this latest version looks quite stable for me. The only issue I have is, as for many others, the expression stuck and, as they say before me, nothing seems to solve it. Another thing is that my toon does not open her mouth when gagged or if she does it's just a very soft open, let's just say hardly to see her teeth. For the rest, everything seems to run fine.

Thanks again.

Same for me, sadly, expressions no longer work. I can force an expression in the editor, but then it's stuck on until I reload the game. Folks over on the Zaz thread said it's because framework 1.60 no longer includes the mfg console. So I installed it, patched it, ran FNIS, still no expressions. Blank faced stares during sex just isn't right. Also the same problem with no mouth response to gags. The lips just clip right through them. Any ideas for a solution besides rolling back (because I love the new anims) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Have any you edited scales through the console or have any height adjusting mods?

The issue is already fixed in current development builds, just curious to see if my suspicion for what's causing it was right or not.

Hmm, as for me - the character doing it has been like this from the start and I'm not using mods either. I also noticed that it's indeed larger than the basic scaling of the character since "setscale 1" puts her back to her original size (but reverts as soon as the sex-stage changes or I try to adjust positions)

Thanks for this huge work Ashal and I have to say that this latest version looks quite stable for me. The only issue I have is, as for many others, the expression stuck and, as they say before me, nothing seems to solve it. Another thing is that my toon does not open her mouth when gagged or if she does it's just a very soft open, let's just say hardly to see her teeth. For the rest, everything seems to run fine.

Thanks again.

Same for me, sadly, expressions no longer work. I can force an expression in the editor, but then it's stuck on until I reload the game. Folks over on the Zaz thread said it's because framework 1.60 no longer includes the mfg console. So I installed it, patched it, ran FNIS, still no expressions. Blank faced stares during sex just isn't right. Also the same problem with no mouth response to gags. The lips just clip right through them. Any ideas for a solution besides rolling back (because I love the new anims) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'd also like to address this issue. Its such a pain in the butt to apply "mfg reset" everytime sex has ended. :/ Either it should be implemented back into SSL, or someone has to come up with a simple plugin..

I recently switched over to MO and I notice sexlab framework leaves a file in overwrite whenever I exit the game. The file is /skse/plugins/sexlab/animationprofile_1.json

Is this the file that's used to remember adjustments to animations I make? Do I need to save this file from overwrite each time I play? 

Yes, that is the adjustments file. What I did was to right click overwrite and select Create Mod - making sure nothing else was in overwrite first. I named it SexLab Animation Profiles, dragged it up just under SexLab in my priorities list and ticked it.

After that the file in that mod will be updated every time you play and make adjustments, and won't appear in overwrite again. (Unless you switch from profile 1 to profile 2, 3, 4 or 5 in the MCM. If you do, just open overwrite and drag and drop the new one into your Profiles mod.)

ashal - the "4uDIK missionary" animation is (also) tagged as oral animation, which is not. :) Yea, I know, I can uncheck it from oral animation but I thought you might wanted to know. Also, that animation has a problem of not moving to second stage automatically. Always had to press "space bar" to move it on.

Thanks again.

I'd also like to address this issue. Its such a pain in the butt to apply "mfg reset" everytime sex has ended. :/ Either it should be implemented back into SSL, or someone has to come up with a simple plugin..

For everybody mentioning expressions: Been banging my head on my keyboard for the past 5 hours trying to fix it. Was finally able to replicate the issue myself and then track down some possible causes. For starters, doing the close mouth function in SexLab, which sets phoneme 16 to 0, doing this in SKSE's function leaves the mouth open slightly, doing this in MfgConsoleFunc it fully closes. Doing SKSE's mfg reset equivalent leaves the face with slightly open mouth and some other oddities, doing MfgConsoleFunc's version leaves their face fully neutral and looking the exact same as just after loading into a save game.

Clearly I was wrong about this in some previous posts, sorry for shrugging you all off as paranoid or just having some bad mod installs. There is a clear difference, and detriment, to using SKSE's expression functions over MfgConsoleFunc, so next update in a day or two, will have MfgConsoleFunc put back in, and the relevant functions switched to using it again. I'll report it as a bug to the SKSE thread later as well.