Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I have a small issue.

With ragdoll ending enabled, the actors are catapulted when the animation finishes. Anyone else has that?

Yep, same.

I turned it on, the first time I tested, my dude did this hilariously slow mo perfect backwards flip high in the air, then landed on his junk.  Thought, okay, well, even before sometimes I could get randomly teleported miles up in the sky to fall to my death, so we'll try again.

This time, I think she had a shaped charge in her cooch, because we both were flung apart like there was a small explosion.  I went crashing against a wall and knocked a bunch of stuff off a shelf.

Odd, to say the least.

But, at least my partner didn't continue to air hump after it was over. :P

I haven't gone looking, but I wonder if Ashal assigned a value to the PushActorAway() call to make the ragdoll happen.

Caster.PushActorAway(Target, 0)

That would essentially have them just collapse and ragdoll with only a minimal push away.  If you put a bigger number in there, the push gets bigger, and if it's too big, they go FLYING! :o

i was wondering if u could make this same mod for fallout 3?

i really like this mod and there are not many good sex mods out for fallout 3 and i like the game but i dont play it cuz of that reason

** Mod Author meltdown request detected! Deploying countermeasures! **

The inner workings of SexLab (Skyrim) and Sexout (Fallout NV) are virtual miles apart. Skyrim uses Papyrus, while Fallout NV uses NVSE (+ an extender to it for SexOut). Two completely different and incompatible systems.

Your best bet would be to give Tales of Two Wastelands a go with SexOut mods - it's not perfect, but it's the only current solution that 'works'. I'd recommend jumping over to the Sexout forums and ask for help in that regard (there are a few threads already posted on the required procedures).

As for a dedicated sex 'engine' for Fallout 3 - sad to say that I'm comfortable in saying it's never gonna happen. There's some Japanese made mods that were made and posted on Lover's Lab waaay back, but it's extremely primitive patchwork in comparison to Sexout and especially SexLab.

I have a small issue.

With ragdoll ending enabled, the actors are catapulted when the animation finishes. Anyone else has that?

Yep, same.

[...]

That would essentially have them just collapse and ragdoll with only a minimal push away.  If you put a bigger number in there, the push gets bigger, and if it's too big, they go FLYING!  :o

Fus-Ro-Sploosh!

azmodan22, on 11 Oct 2013 - 4:57 PM, said:snapback.png

I have a small issue.

Yep, same.

I turned it on, the first time I tested, my dude did this hilariously slow mo perfect backwards flip high in the air, then landed on his junk.  Thought, okay, well, even before sometimes I could get randomly teleported miles up in the sky to fall to my death, so we'll try again.

This time, I think she had a shaped charge in her cooch, because we both were flung apart like there was a small explosion.  I went crashing against a wall and knocked a bunch of stuff off a shelf.

Odd, to say the least.

But, at least my partner didn't continue to air hump after it was over. :P

I haven't gone looking, but I wonder if Ashal assigned a value to the PushActorAway() call to make the ragdoll happen.

Caster.PushActorAway(Target, 0)

That would essentially have them just collapse and ragdoll with only a minimal push away.  If you put a bigger number in there, the push gets bigger, and if it's too big, they go FLYING! :o

I had this issue when I  downloaded 1.20 the day it released. Not only did my character get flung down the road, her hairstyle changed. Dude was hitting  it  so hard he not only shoot my girl down the road but also straitened her hair out in the process. I went into racemenu to reset the hairstyle and all of the hair presets included with the Ningheim race were missing from my options.  I only had it happen that once and have tried to recreate(for posterity sake of course, all that sex was tedious)  without success. I should have thought to grab the debug log but I was pretty drunk and it was really funny.   I can understand the rocket sled down the road, but have no idea how the hell my characters hair options got messed up. By the way, the bold font is from me, not azmodan, I just now figured out what the quote button is for :blush: 

what slot do quivers and bolts use?

if i have to gonna say remove everything in except 52...

also when i say tfc...

i mean that it loads after the animations starts and unloads before te animation finishes.

if you have to add a 500ms (or more) timer or something for this to work i don't mind.

also if you do add such a function later. i find that a sucsm of 2 is pretty good for slowing the camera down.

sorry,why after I updated 1.21,Schlongs of Skyrim had some problem? when make love with women ,penis is crooked !but when he play himself,it is normal.Anyone else has this problem?

Use the skeleton linked earlier (XPSplusSOSplusSMSplusNVM or something long like that :P ).

I had to reinstall it, but now things seem to be working.

Guest Jenova23

Two Questions

1. Is there an option for creature erections only during sex maybe something I might of missed.

2. Will there be a creature nudesuit addon in the future for mods like sexlab defeat if not.

sorry,why after I updated 1.21,Schlongs of Skyrim had some problem? when make love with women ,penis is crooked !but when he play himself,it is normal.Anyone else has this problem?

Use the skeleton linked earlier (XPSplusSOSplusSMSplusNVM or something long like that :P ).

I had to reinstall it, but now things seem to be working.

I used it but it still crooked....

maybe I didn't install in correct way,because I don't understand the description of XPMSplusSOSplusSMS

So..do wolves work with 1.21 or do I Have to rename a file?

Wolf animations weren't enabled by default for me but even after enabling them, they still don't have an animation. Check that you have them enabled first and it might work for you.

So..do wolves work with 1.21 or do I Have to rename a file?

Wolf animations weren't enabled by default for me but even after enabling them, they still don't have an animation. Check that you have them enabled first and it might work for you.

Ive activated them, but I do remember Ashal posted about having to choose between wolves and dogs and ppl wanted dogs for whatever reason.

Thats why Im asking, I was wondering which one worked(wolves are de-activated for a reason I guess). So Yes, I wanna know what I have to change to get it to work.

Found it

Its pretty easy too.

You have to go to:

C:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors wolf and rename the wolfbehavior_FNISXXX.hkx into wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx.

However, you have to go to C:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors thereafter and add an XXX to dogbehavior_FNIS.hkx

Cant have both wolves and dogs.

Sorry if someone has already asked this question but I can't seem to find an answer on the forums.

Whenever a male strips his bodyshape changes, so basically all these macho buff Nords turn into 90lbs weaklings whenever they take their clothes off. The muscles come back once they're dressed again. This might be related SOS rather than SexLab... not sure but I'm hoping someone can let me know what I'm doing wrong?

Sorry if someone has already asked this question but I can't seem to find an answer on the forums.

Whenever a male strips his bodyshape changes, so basically all these macho buff Nords turn into 90lbs weaklings whenever they take their clothes off. The muscles come back once they're dressed again. This might be related SOS rather than SexLab... not sure but I'm hoping someone can let me know what I'm doing wrong?

Are you using SOS and a nudesuit option?  No nudesuit is needed with SOS.    Otherwise it sounds like you have armor fitted for one male body but an SOS version for a different body.

SexLab 1.21 has problem animation sex mind it is true . i player female character nake with walk around they are npc look at me npc become mind anger want to rape me but unfortunate npc become stand still along npc can't rape a player after i ask any npc and follower i need sex to npc and follower isn't work for sex like stand spend still there. i have investigate that is why use of sexlab creature sex and sexlab human sex is join not good because animation has heavy maybe break like same SL 1.20 is problem but now nude dangerous,sex lab mod group can't support SL 1.21 but some few SL mod can support through sexchat,hook,comfort,arousual and matchmaker few other mod. I want to separate from sexlab human mod group and sexlab creature mod group can be solve problem again than sexlab human and creature are join two the animation has mix way to mistake. If i start to sex with npc is well but npc male come with walk way on road arrival to player with npc sex long time npc has see me npc start stand still spend  that is why animation has break it is hard for me to solve  thank you