Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.39b - updated 02/16

• Please log in to reply
5293 replies to this topic

redneck2x

redneck2x

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Ashal thank you for keeping updating the framework!!!

A few questions:

1. I am trying to change thread animation list and start playing it, last update had some changes.

So currently I am using following function

Function ForceAnimationList(sslThreadController sslThread, sslBaseAnimation[] animList)
		If (sslThread.leadIn)
			sslThread.SetLeadAnimations(animList)
		Else
			sslThread.SetAnimations(animList)
		EndIf

sslThread.SetAnimation()
		sslThread.PlayAnimation()
EndFunction

Is it a best way? or should I modify it?

2. Why to add new callbacks for leadins (LeadInStageStart, ...)?

Isn't it better just to use same callback for all animations (StageStart, ...) , then modder can check what kind of thread it is (ssThread.IsLeadIn)?

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,564 posts

Ashal thank you for keeping updating the framework!!!

A few questions:

1. I am trying to change thread animation list and start playing it, last update had some changes.

So currently I am using following function

Function ForceAnimationList(sslThreadController sslThread, sslBaseAnimation[] animList)
		If (sslThread.leadIn)
			sslThread.SetLeadAnimations(animList)
		Else
			sslThread.SetAnimations(animList)
		EndIf

sslThread.SetAnimation()
		sslThread.PlayAnimation()
EndFunction

Is it a best way? or should I modify it?

2. Why to add new callbacks for leadins (LeadInStageStart, ...)?

Isn't it better just to use same callback for all animations (StageStart, ...) , then modder can check what kind of thread it is (ssThread.IsLeadIn)?

1. That should work, assuming you are hooking your sslThread properly via HookController(). Though now that I think about it a SetCurrentAnimations() function would probably be nice, which would override leadin and primary if set.

I'd also suggest RealignActors() rather than PlayAnimation(), RealignActors() will call PlayAnimation() and move them to that animations offsets afterwards, just calling PlayAnimation() by itself might leave the actors out of place, since it makes to calls to readjust them.

And assuming this is for the purposes of setting the learned animations in LoversHook, and knowing none of your other code than this one simple function you posted. I think a better route might be to set both using 2 different animation lists, one of learned leadin animations and one all learned animations. Then set both leadin and primary, regardless of it currently being leadin or not. You can filter out non leadin animations from the learned animations by checking for the "LeadIn" tag.

2. A good point. I was actually considering changing to just StageStart, and adding in a "LeadInStart" and "LeadInEnd" event instead, which would play around the leadin stages.

azmodan22

azmodan22

Lord of Sin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Hotfix release v1.11 uploaded. Fixes pretty much everything fixable people have mentioned.

If you downloaded v1.10, there is a patch file available containing the changed files.

3 releases and 2 hotfixes today !!

You GOT to get some of that whiskey  :lol:

Technically just 1 release and 1 hotfix, the small attachments from the last pages was just working towards the actual "release hotfix"

Technically yes...

But as an "end user".. I saw 5 new files today ... :D

(and to be ironic since I always love to)

...Its called Marketing,.... " Yea I changed its name and the box.. its now a new product.."

...and I spend 2 years studying that..  :angel:

cyangrave

cyangrave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Hey guys,

first post and i already got to submit a little problem of mine. :s  I've spent the day testing various ssl plugins and also checked the code of ssl where it comes to undressing the actors, because there lies my problem. None of the actors are stripped, regardles of witch ssl plugin i use. When i set ssl to use nudesuits, at least those are equipped and properly switched back, but nothing else. I also tried various settings in the MCM like victim automatic dressing afterwards and so on with no positive outcome.

All in all, everything seems to work as intended, despite of the actors refusing to undress and get their stuff back on afterwards. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I've searched the forums and also atempted some google searches without any results.

From a technical view, the code seems to reach the point, where it determines wether to use nudesuits or not as well as it runs through to the end where those suits are removed again. But i can't tell, if there's anything happening in between as for i don't know how to efficiently debug papyrus scripts.

I'll give excluding some equipment flag checks a try tomorrow, but actually i'm hoping someone can tell me a simple reason for this.

Thank's in advance and sorry for posibly bad english 'cause i'm no native speaker ;)

Edit:

I've also tried installing the last hotfix thingy.

mclericp

mclericp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

on updating:

1. Follow the uninstallation step

2. Then enter game again and create a new save free of sexlab

3. Install new version and run fnis etc

Enter game

Thats it right??

rickxren

rickxren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!

I am a skyrim player from China.Maybe my English is so poor that I spent a lot of time to find the "download" botton but I must say thank you very much.I enjoy this mod

Classy Cat

Classy Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Hey Ashal I'm currently using your latest version and it works like a charm. I just wanted to thank you for everything you have done for this framework. It has everything I've hoped for for this update ( including mouth movements) and I think it has reached the perfection. The only thing that can be added from this point is just more animations and mfg commands which can change wheter if it's rape or not. Anyway loved the little touch for blowjobs and thank you again. Keep up the amazing work.

brankomilenko

brankomilenko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Hi, first thank you for your work, I saw  ver 1.10 and updated, I had to reinstall Skyrim, some bug make me get some chick called Melissa instead of Lydia, after some hours of trying to find the culprit I gave up, and reinstalled the damn thing, and just when I started playing I notice the no greeting bug, man I was about to kick the tv, I thought the problem I had before came back from the recycle bin, thanks for the update, I don't think you can make this mod better but you keep surprising all of us, thanks.

zion349

zion349

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

i can get this mod to work and i followed the steps to the letter, but they wont have sex even when i use matchmaker mod. This only happen when i upgraded to 1.10, then i uninstalled all of it and just installed v1.11 and updated my skse, MCM, and used FNIS user generator, please help.

Zynisch

Zynisch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

I've got a Problem with the McM Menue:

v66g5y.jpg

I don't see any seconds, so I don't know how long the Stage is going to take.

dboura

dboura

"D" it's everything you need to know about me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

I had that happen too. What I had to do was install the full not update, but that was because I thought I was at 1.10 but was actually at 1.01 when I updated.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Zynisch

Zynisch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

I've installed the full update too, but it didn't helped me.

PFK

PFK

Dirty Duck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

I've got a Problem with the McM Menue:

v66g5y.jpg

I don't see any seconds, so I don't know how long the Stage is going to take.

I have the same problem
I installed the full version 1.11

-_-'

Azrael0904

Azrael0904

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
The same for me :). Animations works great.. Most of the mods too. Defeat give a cdt from time to time during play animations. My McM Menu looks like the Pic. Full install 1.10 and patch, both the same. Sry for my english

ballsy

ballsy

wot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

I don't get it. Am I the only one who's NOT getting the weird SSSLs before everything?