Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Yes like my too, SOS full version and XPMS skeleton patch, worked fine until the update 1.21 but not all animations bent 90 degrees to the right in other less bent. Sorry my english.

It happens to me also. Sos bending 90 degrees. 

I doesnt happens always but at least 50% of times. Glad to know that Im not the only one!

Yes like my too, SOS full version and XPMS skeleton patch, worked fine until the update 1.21 but not all animations bent 90 degrees to the right in other less bent. Sorry my english.

I doesnt happens always but at least 50% of times. Glad to know that Im not the only one!

I did not write before because I thought it was just me.

You mean this I think? You see, you are not allone...

89a2a1280659628.jpg

24c2e1280659629.jpg

You mean this I think? You see, you are not allone...

89a2a1280659628.jpg

24c2e1280659629.jpg

Yes, exactly.

using 1.20 and no more bent penis and alignment is much better but after sex pose/animation does not end plus sliding characters. 1.21b no more sliding characters and poses/animation ends after sex but penis are bent and actor alignment is bad.

I did not write before because I thought it was just me.

Seems like you're not the only one with erection problems ;)

Can't get SoS to work properly. I'm using the full version and I also have the XPMS skeleton patch but the schlongs are bent 90 degrees to the right in all animations.

Yea, I am actually experiencing that as well lately, its... well odd. o.0 .. I haven't quite figured out what it is that's doing it. I've reinstalled skeletons and added patches, and I did notice it doesn't necessarily happen all the time. Seems to happen more often when using furniture rather then when not. I don't know, I need to test it more.

-C

You can have sex on furniture other than beds?

Not sure why you guys keep posting about the SOS problem.  Ashal's already said there's nothing he can do about that--try going to SOS's author and talking to him about it.

If that is the case though, how come it used to work fine before this version of Sexlab? SOS hasn't been updated for months.

Not sure why you guys keep posting about the SOS problem.  Ashal's already said there's nothing he can do about that--try going to SOS's author and talking to him about it.

HAHAHA! Good one...

Yes.. try going to the nexus and posting:

"Hey dude great mod and thanx, but I have a small problem, it doesnt exactly line up with SEXLAB.."

Just call me to see the fireworks.. :D  :D

We are not asking by any means for Ashal to fix SOS. It is not his responsibility.

They just state the issues so it can be found that it is actually an issue.

If somoene can send a message to the author of SOS, he migh be able to provide some insight. 

If that is the case though, how come it used to work fine before this version of Sexlab? SOS hasn't been updated for months.

That is because SexLab now positiones the actors differently. That is propably what is causing SOS to behave like that. The new Positioning method however, is just different than what it was, and aimed to be better, for Sexlab plugins. That does not make it wrong.

If SOS cannot cope with the new way that the actors are potition by SL, then SOS should be upgraded to cope with the new version. 

I use SOS too and I am certain I will have the same problem as everyone but unfortunately it is propably something that needs to be addressed from SOS part. 

SOS works fine in 1.20, the problem with bent penises only arises in 1.21b so something has changed with sexlab to cause a problem.

HAHAHA! Good one...

Yes.. try going to the nexus and posting:

"Hey dude great mod and thanx, but I have a small problem, it doesnt exactly line up with SEXLAB.."

Just call me to see the fireworks.. :D  :D

We are not asking by any means for Ashal to fix SOS. It is not his responsibility.

They just state the issues so it can be found that it is actually an issue.

If somoene can send a message to the author of SOS, he migh be able to provide some insight. 

You, ah, do realize that SOS's author frequents Lovers' Lab, right?

Heh , 

that because most animations were made with the enormous schlong from Better Males Nude Etc Mod 

there is distance between the 2 actors always  not to mention the Scaling and weight Factor per actor , Animations usually are made with a  1:1 Ratio 

I failed to rig the SoS Schlongs and Haven't bothered to give it a shot . Still using the the older one 

Cheers 

Heyo, just have a small problem.  Running 1.2, no hotfix (Since I'm not sure how it will respond with other mods), and after my last, ahem, 'encounter' I found my male character would not stop groaning.  Rather awkward, as you might imagine.  Funny thing is, I have had several other encounters, but it never came up then.  Should I just reload when this happens?

Oh, and I have had characters at a 90 degree angle once or twice, but rotating the scene fixed that for me.

Edit:  Also, when ending a scene, sometimes the npcs will stay in their final position, fully clothed, and slide around their walking paths.  Any advice?  Does it wear off, or would I still see them doing this after a month of game time?