[REQ] A passive seduction spell that changes animations for (N)PCs

bjornk

I don't know if it's possible to do, but I've been thinking about a passive spell or perhaps a lesser power that temporarily replaces walk and idle animations with more "seductive" or sexy looking ones. When you activate this spell/power you'll basically turn into a more seductive looking character, your walk and idles will all look sexier, but only for a certain amount of time, after the spell has expired you'll be able to go back to your tomboy personality. I can only imagine how it would look for a female character, but I think it can be used for both sexes. :)

I'm pretty sure this type of spell/power can find a use in many different mods. For example, you can use it to raise arousal levels of NPCs around you in Lover's Comfort, without having to wander around naked, or to raise your chances of success with a customer in the Working Girl mod etc.

I'd appreciate your feedback on this.

There is a mod already that falls under this in terms of at least making the target preform an animation while the spell is being cast on them.

Though I'm not so sure a more long term animation set can be enforced since anything I've seen keeps the actor in static placement. Who knows, it might be possible through SKSE or something.

• 5 months later...

Bumping this as I'd like to share a few ideas...

Okay, temporarily changing the default movement and idles is out of question then how about creating new spells that have unique animations? If this is possible then we can create a bunch of new seduction animations for each of these spells, maybe like sexy hair flick, touch boobs etc. I'm using the word "spell" loosely here, but the mechanism is pretty much like a spell. Use the "sexy hair flick" spell to raise arousal levels of the NPCs around you. Could be fun. Every spell could have various amounts of power (range, chance of success etc.) and learning these spells can even be a quest line.

So what kind of wizardry does it take to make an NPC or a PC do the "shackled hands" walk? Wouldn't someone be able to mimic those scripts (or whatever they are) and apply them to an altered walk or idle animation? Someone here made a set of "cover-your-shame" nude walk animations for this very purpose I think, it's just nobody's put them to use yet.

Archived