[Solved] TBBP+HEEL female corpse's boob, butt breaking

daedrasp

Now New good skeleton released http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800 and use that no break.

Like this.

post-3027-0-71408100-1368625372_thumb.jpg post-3027-0-25529000-1368625393_thumb.jpg

Here is my mixed skeleton and using this is your choice. :D

newskeletonmixed.7z

CAUTION!! Don't forget backup, FNIS use. :)

Add: Horse riding too fixed. :D

post-3027-0-40699500-1368626860_thumb.jpg

Before story.

Using TBBP person can see this female body breaking. Add: I'm using hdtHighheel too.

post-3027-0-58380400-1366631843_thumb.jpg

In this hdtHightheel 12 included skeleton cause this boob breaking again so i pasted BSLagBoneController to boob and butt node. Like this.

post-3027-0-61176100-1366631869_thumb.jpg

This is before, now is this.

post-3027-0-80701000-1366631893_thumb.jpg

After this work elfraces working well.

post-3027-0-90087300-1366632532_thumb.jpg

But humanraces don't work well. Like first SS.

So i saw message, Delete skeleton.hkx than human race female boob(corpse. ) not breaking. So i overwriting skeleton.hkx by skeletonfemale.hkx.

Than now it working well.

post-3027-0-58915200-1366632555_thumb.jpg

BUT!!! This is correct solve of boob breaking problem? I want hear more good way.  (Sorry about my broken english. )

Here is my work.

Edit: In my way twisted solve.  Ignore my other file.

boobbreaktwistedsolve.7z

And canderes authering skeleton is this

Ece Skeleton.7z

And deathanimation.

deathanimationa_hkx new.zip

Daedrap, Thank you for sorting out this annoying issue! it's a most welcome fix! i'll test it & Get back to you with Results

Thx for your reply. I saw only "skeleton_female.nif" but ece has patch "skeleton.nif". So i overwrited skeleton.nit too. But also original skeleton.hkx is not work.

male_skeleton_to_folder_character assets.7z

Contain skeleton_female.hkx overwrite skeleton.hkx. And i killed many npcs in qasmoke, and until breaking is not found.

post-3027-0-55639300-1366636560_thumb.jpg

Argonian and Khajiit too work correct until now. :)

I think the elf race uses the skeletonbeast_female.nif which would be why your human races aren't affected by the fix. If you want to try this out let me know if it works. You should be able to use your original skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif. I wouldn't recommend changing that because the bslagbone stretches limbs and can cause weird problems. Move your skeleton_female.hkx to another folder or rename it to something else (skeleton_female.hkxold) before you add this.

If you start replacing the male skeletons (skeleton.nif or skeleton.hkx) with your female skeletons it might cause the scale to change or worse.

Go to #8 and #17 for XP32 or #10 if you are using dragonfly's 1.01 skeleton

Daedrap, Thank you for sorting out this annoying issue! it's a most welcome fix! i'll test it & Get back to you with Results

Thx for your reply. I saw only "skeleton_female.nif" but ece has patch "skeleton.nif". So i overwrited skeleton.nit too. But also original skeleton.hkx is not work.

attachicon.gifmale_skeleton_to_folder_character assets.7z

Contain skeleton_female.hkx overwrite skeleton.hkx. And i killed many npcs in qasmoke, and until breaking is not found.

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-04-22 22-09-51-85.jpg

Argonian and Khajiit too work correct until now. :)

Works flawlessly With Human skeletons, Even With Body Slider! So two thumbs up for your Hard Work, Well Done.

Update, There's One issue with Redguards But that's Net Picking I'm sure you'll get round to Solving that problem!!

I think the elf race uses the skeletonbeast_female.nif which would be why your human races aren't affected by the fix. If you want to try this out let me know if it works. You should be able to use your original skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif. I wouldn't recommend changing that because the bslagbone stretches limbs and can cause weird problems. Move your skeleton_female.hkx to another folder or rename it to something else (skeleton_female.hkxold) before you add this.

RENAME THIS SKELETON TO SKELETON_FEMALE.XML lol I forgot to rename it to skeleton_female.xml

If you start replacing the male skeletons (skeleton.nif or skeleton.hkx) with your female skeletons it might cause the scale to change or worse.

Thx for your reply. But i forgot using hdtheel. And your xml convert to hkx than not comportable hdtsystem. Me too want using offcial way but crash so using unstable way. T-T

post-3027-0-99315900-1366639415_thumb.jpgpost-3027-0-23363100-1366639429_thumb.jpg

Ok I saw what it was doing and I think I know whats going on now. Try this and let me know if it still causes problems with HHS. I've never used HHS but I got it to see what was going on; SKSE stuff in there is really clever.

I used the regular tbbp skeletons (nifs) didn't replace either, used this and everything worked fine.  :D The downside is that I have to upgrade because I am still running Windows XP Pro and hdt hh doesn't like it :( .

This is a skeleton from XP32.

skeleton_female_hkxversion.zip

Ok I saw what it was doing and I think I know whats going on now. Try this and let me know if it still causes problems with HHS. I've never used HHS but I got it to see what was going on; SKSE stuff in there is really clever.

I used the regular tbbp skeletons (nifs) didn't replace either, used this and everything worked fine.  :D The downside is that I have to upgrade because I am still running Windows XP Pro and hdt hh doesn't like it :( .

Thx for you good job!! :) Almost problem solved but not flawress.. T-T RedGuard Female NPC has brocken boob.

I killed another races npc and argonian and khajiit female summon is best hard. :D

post-3027-0-94526700-1366675458_thumb.jpgpost-3027-0-14083700-1366675469_thumb.jpg

Many female NPC is good but redguard is not. Second picture left is before loading dead, Right is summon 39cf8 and killed.

Both of boob is brocken. Shoul u make more fix PLZ? :blush:  Again thx for your kind. :)

Add: I think Orc female has not tested. It too need attention. :)

Yeah you have to remove the bslagbonecontrollers if you still have those. I have a replacement for deathanimationa.hkx in the animation folder. Try it to see if it keeps the other weird things from happening. 

Can you post your skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif?

Na you shouldn't need fnis for that just put the deathanimationa.hkx in  \Data\meshes\actors\character\animations

I see what you mean with the khajiit the tail is stiff as fuck. I wouldn't know how to change that but everything seems to work fine for me.

This animation is for dragonflys skeleton. I have attached my dragonfly skeleton if anyone is willing to try it out too. I've used it and had no problems ingame.

deathanimationa.zip

post-15159-0-04681000-1366677534_thumb.jpg

skeleton_female_hkx_dragonfly.zip

Yeah you have to remove the bslagbonecontrollers if you still have those. I have a replacement for deathanimationa.hkx in the animation folder. Try it to see if it keeps the other weird things from happening. 

Animation file need ESP activate so fnis cant find that. :)

post-3027-0-90682200-1366677307_thumb.jpg

Here is my nif files.

skel.7z

Na you shouldn't need fnis for that just put the deathanimationa.hkx in  \Data\meshes\actors\character\animations

I see what you mean with the khajiit the tail is stiff as fuck. I wouldn't know how to change that but everything seems to work fine for me.

Now Argonian and Khajiit is work fine. But Redguard, Orc not work. :D

Skeleton_female.hkx installed and many of thing solved so Thx to you and last 2 races left. :)

Summon that races placeatme 39cf8 < redguard, 79f4e < orc

Expecting to you this problems solv. :D Thx again. :)

Ok I know why this is happening now. Your skeleton_female.nif and maybe your skeletonbeast_female.nif have a blend controller attached to them. If you remove those and have deathanimationa.hkx it should stop that stretching problem. Are these XP32's skeletons? bhk makes it act like a rigid body.

Hey these skeletons should work for you. Can I ask where you got these skeletons? There's alot of stuff in there that's been changed.

post-15159-0-79153500-1366678159_thumb.jpg

newskeletons.zip

Ok I know why this is happening now. Your skeleton_female.nif and maybe your skeletonbeast_female.nif have a blend controller attached to them. If you remove those and have deathanimationa.hkx it should stop that stretching problem. Are these XP32's skeletons? bhk makes it act like a rigid body.

Hey these skeletons should work for you. Can I ask where you got these skeletons? There's alot of stuff in there that's been changed.

Sorry about not good news. It cant solve problem and another problem.

First, Orc, Redquard catain break.

post-3027-0-71987100-1366679274_thumb.jpg

Second. Riding Horse than body is not rigging.

post-3027-0-44963700-1366679317_thumb.jpg

Thx for your kindness and more think is need. :D

Ok but I need to know what skeleton you are using. Is this from XP32 or is it something else?

It's XP32 included in ECE 1.05 option xp32 normal.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12951 < in this

Option - Skeleton XP32 Normal.7z

This file. :)

CUATION!! For use any boob break than twited way not condition than use First post "boobbreaktwistedsolv.7z" And some break not my eye only official way is good than use canderes's this files.

Ece Skeleton.7z

We are just experimenting right now, so I wouldn't recommend any of these, but it would be helpful if you tried using the files from post #10 and #17. I think it may be a solid fix, but I wont know until someone else uses them and says if they are good or not. Save a copy of your old files before you try using them though just in case. The one from #17 should work with xp32's maximum skeleton.

Go to #8 and #17 for XP32 or #10 if you are using dragonfly's 1.01 skeleton

We are just experimenting right now, so I wouldn't recommend any of these, but it would be helpful if you tried using the files from post #10 and #17. I think it may be a solid fix, but I wont know until someone else uses them and says if they are good or not. Save a copy of your old files before you try using them though just in case.

I'll try those animations out and ill let you know!

EDIT: Neither worked alone.. but Post 8 and Post 17 together worked. Post 8 is the modifed xp32 skeleton correct?

daedrasp is there a body included with ece or are you using a different one?

Yeah #8 and #17 together must be used for XP32. Let us know if anything weird happens with those files while you play, but if everything works out then good.

Hmm.. Sorry about late. I thinking Sanguines Debuachery CTD happend. :)

Any skeleton use that CTD happend. And your again deathanimation too break boob. Of course XP32 original skeleton use.

It's hard way in Hentai Master's way. :D

post-3027-0-61067700-1366689752_thumb.jpg

Ok I think I have it. Here's your skeleton_female.hkx. I used everything from this file and it worked fine. As for the horse riding problem it has to do with the placement of the actor in the horse animation files. Remove deathanimationa.hkx from your animation folder. All those animation files would need to be changed to fix that problem; I may do that later since it is a problem for nearly every custom skeleton anyway. My picture looks funny because I didn't install the textures you were using.

This is for daedrasp only; if you overwrite your files with this it will change your body and skeleton. Look at the first page for the other skeleton fixes.

customfix.zip

post-15159-0-12647200-1366695761_thumb.jpg

Archived