Tamago Club Fertilised egg+Follicular Period?

Hi, I would take a screenshot of the problem but for some reason Oblivion seems against the idea.

In any case, my problem is rather odd. I managed to get a fertilised ovum to survive until after the luteal period but I didn't become pregnant (A dog fertilised it, if that is relevant)

All that happened is it became the follicular period and my character bled again, even with a fertilised ovum in the inventory.

I know someone else in the game has had a child >.> It told me so, just to rub it in my face...

Halp please!

It doesn't always happen. Hold CTRL and click on the egg and check its health' date=' sometimes they just die.

[/quote']

It is at the dying stage by the time the menstruation cycle has already reset to the follicular.

I'm not saying that it dies before it reaches this, it dies after.

As in, my character is on her period but still has a dying fertilised ovum.

I don't know how the mechanic works but I thought that if a fertilised egg lives past the luteal stage then it causes pregnancy...Right?

it's not guaranteed to progress to pregnancy. it has to survive, yes, and then it has to succeed in the check to become a fetus. i think.

it feels like it's much harder to get pregnant in the game than in real life. i once went through 3 cycles without getting pregnant and i even tried the 'halt animation while coming' trick to get loads of loads...

it's not guaranteed to progress to pregnancy. it has to survive' date=' yes, and then it has to succeed in the check to become a fetus. i think.

it feels like it's much harder to get pregnant in the game than in real life. i once went through 3 cycles without getting pregnant and i even tried the 'halt animation while coming' trick to get loads of loads...

[/quote']

I don't tend to have a problem with the fertilisation stage but I didn't know that a fertilised ovum could fail as well >.> That doesn't really make much sense to me(At least, not the failure rate I've seen) but I guess that's just luck for you.

Thanks for the reply! I guess I'll just need to try harder to have my collie's babies :3

you can get a boost by changing the male's 'energy'. setting it to 100 makes the sperm live longer.

you can do it for your character too' date=' which makes your eggs last longer, but i think you need to do that before you load tamago for the first time.

[/quote']

Whats the Command for setting Energy?

• 1 year later...

Archived