Error when installing the latest ver. 

...the element group has invalid child element plugin...

I too am getting this error, I haven't had a chance to use this mod at all, is there any previous versions available that will still work so that I can try it?

You can download the non MO/NMM version and use that while I fix the MO/NMM version.

Uploaded a fix.

This is the current/last build that I tried for this. The body meshes are actually a CHSBHC weighted belly that somebody (I forget who now) upload unto LoversLab, I tried it after using the Bodyslide++ yielded no results.

I also changed the pregnancy cycle to 10 days, that was one of the suggests I read while combing through the comments. lol

Catching up.

I've highlighted the parts that are necessary in the skeleton and body mesh. There is a third part that I can't show and that is the belly being weight painted to work the same way as BBP or TBBP.

As time passes when impregnated, EC modifies the scale of "NPC Belly" based on the original scale plus a modifier based on time. If another pregnancy mod takes the same approach then both mods will undo each other's changes.

post-3866-0-19948000-1387035784_thumb.jpg

There's a detail, and it's the animation thing again. I see that the EC menu has a place to toggle animations off, and I would really like to make it never use any other animation but the fleshy tentacle ones (why would a giant roach use a machine or a weird magical sex tool, lol). I would in fact like to disable them entirely, including in the main Estrus mod. Is there an easy way to do this?

No. Because you can enable / disable specific animations within SexLab.

Have you seen the Dwemer Machine used? Because that's for something else.

I'm not sure about this. I tried disabling the Chaurus normal animations a second time, and what happened now was that she got impregnated without any animation, Also, there's no way in any menu (except in EC, and it appears greyed out in my game) to toggle the three types of Estrus animations, so I'm nt sure of how to do that.

In sexlab, under toggle animations. That didn't work?

post-3866-0-92398700-1387036752_thumb.jpg

They dont want to breed with me again after one time they do it. Why? I want to collect more eggs :(

If you are preggers, then they won't

But I'm not. I layed eggs, after that they attack me and dont want to breed. Whats wrong?

Can you check papyrus logs and see if actor events is being triggered?

Or just upload it and I'll look over the logs.

Nah :\

My most recent installations are

- devious devices integration

- devious device captured shop

- lovers victim

Replace the BSA with this one.

It changes the loop check to stop when the countdown reaches zero to stop when the countdown is zero or less.

Thanks a lot!! I will test it monday!!

Have a good week end :)

Nah :\

My most recent installations are

- devious devices integration

- devious device captured shop

- lovers victim

Replace the BSA with this one.

It changes the loop check to stop when the countdown reaches zero to stop when the countdown is zero or less.

Thanks a lot!! I will test it monday!!

Have a good week end :)

I tried ' sqv zzEstrusChaurusMCM' and it reports the following:

Enabled?: Yes

State: Running

Current Stage: 0

Priority: 90

Damn, what should I do?

These files must exist

\meshes\actors\character\animations\EstrusChaurus\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List.txt
\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_Behavior.hkx

You must these two lines when updating FNIS or the mod will not work.

Reading EstrusChaurus ...
Reading zzEstrus ...

In sexlab, under toggle animations. That didn't work?

Oh wait, is that the Estrus mod animation? Do they appear in Sexlab list then? I looked for them but I guess I didn't look well enough. IS it possible to disable everything but the flesh tentacle there then? Currently I'm not running EC, since I want to have Hentai Pregnancy active for my latest adventures, so i can't test it yet.

By the way, it appears that the creator of Beein Female is not going to make the mod too "framework"ish. I think hentai pregnancy is much better suited to work with this one, but I don't know. I don't think all the menstruation, cramps, PMS and other realistic stuff would go well with Estrus Chaurus, but that's your call.

I have some propably simple problem here. I installed everything (latest sexlab, skyui, estrus (v93r1),fnis + fniscreatures,skse,Actor Events and xp32 maximum skeleton and estrus chaurus. Then i've gone to chceck if it works and i noticed that it is not working at all. chaurus are spiting and biting me and nothing happens (my load order for the mod is surely correct, everything is activated and installed properly). What can be a problem here? I don't get animations, impregnation, nothing (something happens with actor events, it starts it's "active effect" but nothing more). I'm playing as a vampire, but i've tuned to normal char and it didn't solve my problem.

I installed this mod for the first time with this newest version 3-353, and while everything seems to be installed and working, (prerequisites), the mod itself never registers an MCM menu.

I tried doing the setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 as suggested, but it only reregisters all of the existing mods, not Estrus Chaurus.

I tried saving and reloading the save, and it reports Estrus Chaurus is checking registered animations, but still no MCM menu.

I tried ' sqv zzEstrusChaurusMCM' and it reports the following:

Enabled?: Yes

State: Running

Current Stage: 0

Priority: 90

I tried all this with various load orders, It just seems SKSE isn't seeing that the mod exists.

If you see the mod installed in actor events then it should be running. You may want to zone through a few areas and check again. Not sure what to tell you since this happens with other mods as well.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22setstage+SKI_ConfigManagerInstance+1%22

its doing this to me as well, except I updated from a few versions ago by following the instructions and even making a clean save, quoting, and making a 2nd save then tried installing it, it shows in actor events but I'm not receiving any notifications about estrus chaurus. This is the 1st mod that has ever done this for me

Error when installing the latest ver. 

...the element group has invalid child element plugin...

I too am getting this error, I haven't had a chance to use this mod at all, is there any previous versions available that will still work so that I can try it?

You can download the non MO/NMM version and use that while I fix the MO/NMM version.

Uploaded a fix.

This is the kind of thing I like to see in a developer, response and a fix posted within 24hrs. Good work man keep it up!

Attempting to use the mod now, instant CTD before skyrim even gets to main menu, have updated FNIS and generated behaviour for it etc

Crash on that point generally means you are missing some required mods. Did you check what this mod requires and install those?

Attempting to use the mod now, instant CTD before skyrim even gets to main menu, have updated FNIS and generated behaviour for it etc

Crash on that point generally means you are missing some required mods. Did you check what this mod requires and install those?

Yes.

did you install those mod's requirements?

Yes.

Please post your load order.

Has anyone encountered followers losing the breeder effect in the new version? I used to be able to infect Lydia, leave Breezehome for a while, then come back and find her well on her way to the end.

Now I leave her alone, and even in MCM she's removed from the list.

Yes.

Please post your load order.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Evil Lair of Hydra.esm=1

Futanarium.esm=1

AP Skyrim.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ArmedttTeeth.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Ballet Boots.esp=1

Better Follower Improvements.esp=1

boss.esp=1

Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp=1

BVLT - Human.esp=1

CharGen Morphs.esp=1

Customizable Camera.esp=1

daedricmaskeng.esp=1

DeadlyCombat.esp=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esp=1

Devious Devices - For the Masses - DB.esp=1

Devious Devices - FtM DB merge.esp=1

Devious Devices - Chastity.esp=1

DIMclothes1.esp=1

divinepunishmentforarrowstotheknee.esp=1

DragonCombatOverhaul.esp=1

DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp=1

dragonpriestmasks.esp=1

dragonsoulstoperks.esp=1

female weapons.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

Futa equippable.esp=1

Futanarium.esp=1

Futanarium_equip.esp=1

Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1

getdrunk.esp=1

grimreaperhoods.esp=1

helmless_warrior.esp=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

Horses for followers.esp=1

isilnarsil.esp=1

killmove +.esp=1

killthemgenerals.esp=1

knc_resilient_dragons.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

malukahmainmenu.esp=1

midasskyrim.esp=1

moredragonloot.esp=1

morerain.esp=1

NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1

NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1

Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp=1

AchieveThat.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

RapeTillDeath.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1

realmshatterarmorpack_v001.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

SBF All In One + DLC.esp=1

scythecompilationpack.esp=1

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=0

SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=0

SDpatch - frostfall.esp=0

SED7-CBBE3-BM_ALLin1-EDITION.esp=0

SED7-CBBE3-BM_GOLDEDITION_NipplePiercing_Rings.esp=0

SED7-CBBE3-BM_SILVEREDITION_NipplePiercing_Rings.esp=0

SED7-CBBE3-BM_UNIEDITION_Nipplewand.esp=0

SED7-CBBE3_GOLDEDITION_Barbell.esp=0

SED7-CBBE3_GOLDEDITION_femaleLabiaPiercings.esp=0

SED7-CBBE3_SILVEREDITION_femaleLabiaPiercings.esp=0

actorEvents.esm=1

SED7-CBBE3_UNIEDITIONfemaleNipplePiercing_SwordNShield.esp=0

selobl_DarkLillith.esp=1

SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

Angelina Jolie.esp=1

armored-horses.esp=1

SexLabConsequences.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

SexLabProcreation.esp=1

SexLabSquirt.esp=1

SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1

sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1

Shiny Catsuits.esp=1

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1

Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1

Sneak Tools.esp=1

sos - the dungeons.esp=1

sos - the wilds.esp=1

summersetisles.esp=1

TemptressVixen.esp=1

tom349fistweapons.esp=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

viciousdawnbreaker.esp=1

warmagearmor.esp=1

workhorse.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

balanceddestruction.esp=1

ZazResources.esp=1

AngrimApprentice.esp=0

zzEstrus.esp=1

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

Regarding Estrus Chaurus not appearing in the MCM menu, I did a little experimenting, 

Having somehow broken vampires, I decided that rather than spend another great many hours trying to fix it, I'd go all clean slate on my Skyrim mod list, and kill all the birds with one stone. 

The first mods I tried were Estrus, and Estrus Chaurus, since the second has never worked for me. 

It did this time. 

Then, after getting bolder with adding new mods, I noticed it had vanished again, with no Estrus effect on the Chaurus (however, it was still reporting on load that Estrus Chaurus was checking for installed animations). So I slowly etched away at my mod list until there were just a handful left, and still no joy. 

With literally no other mod to remove, I tried Zaz Animation Pack, and that did the trick.

So, I loaded a mod list from an old save, removed Zaz and everything that required it. 

And curse my luck, it didn't work. 

Then... Well, long story short(er), snipping out HDT heels and things that require it did the trick.

So, in my less-than-expert opinion, figured it might have been somewhere in the vague direction of useful. 

TL;DR - It worked for me with both HDT High Heels and Zaz Animation Pack removed.

Regarding Estrus Chaurus not appearing in the MCM menu, I did a little experimenting, 

Having somehow broken vampires, I decided that rather than spend another great many hours trying to fix it, I'd go all clean slate on my Skyrim mod list, and kill all the birds with one stone. 

The first mods I tried were Estrus, and Estrus Chaurus, since the second has never worked for me. 

It did this time. 

Then, after getting bolder with adding new mods, I noticed it had vanished again, with no Estrus effect on the Chaurus (however, it was still reporting on load that Estrus Chaurus was checking for installed animations). So I slowly etched away at my mod list until there were just a handful left, and still no joy. 

With literally no other mod to remove, I tried Zaz Animation Pack, and that did the trick.

So, I loaded a mod list from an old save, removed Zaz and everything that required it. 

And curse my luck, it didn't work. 

Then... Well, long story short(er), snipping out HDT heels and things that require it did the trick.

So, in my less-than-expert opinion, figured it might have been somewhere in the vague direction of useful. 

TL;DR - It worked for me with both HDT High Heels and Zaz Animation Pack removed.

Just out of curiosity, how many MCM menus were being/should have been displayed?

Just dropping this here in case somebody is interested in other pregnancy mods working with Estrus Chaurus: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18992-sexlabhentaipregnancy/?p=594009. Srende made a fix for Hentai Pregnancy that in theory fixes issues when running this and that mods together. I didn't test it yet, but I suppose that Jbezorg might be interested in it.

Yep. Thanks.