I still got a problem with the last update... After the tentacle rape my character doesnt get the infection the chaurus just spits on me and the tentacle rape begins again.

Belly don´t grow again other work. I think it was be goodif youi create a  toturial with all links includet or a video. ^^

Same problem. Tentacles work fine, no growth. The bone checkboxes are grayed out in estrus chaurus mod setup, where the belly/breast sliders are. Would that indicate a problem or are they always grayed out? Should pregnancy progress if I just hit wait for 24h a couple of times?

I installed UNP blessed body, then unzipped b3lisario's body into it, overwriting whatever was inside.

No idea what's going wrong.

The tentical attack is fixed but after the attack my infected counter remains on 0 and nothing happens no belly growth or breast and I have to the infestation part ticked.

2013.07.13 - Release 1.8.3 - Additional tentacle attacks are blocked while infected.

Spell resistances do apply.

Yay I finally got the belly swell to work! Same issue as above though - tentacle attacks have stopped while the chaurus still spits, but the infection is still there and the belly swells really big if you set incubation to 30 days :)

Hope the new version fixes it cos this mod ROCKS )

Just tried this out for the first time - is the Chaurus' spit still poisonous? My character just simply dies when hit by it. Nothing happens to my companion (who happens to be Vilja at this time) when they spit on her, she just keeps on fighting, but when my character gets hit, she always dies instantly. Always. I thought maybe it was because I'm playing a custom race, but I tried showracemenu and switched to Nord real quick and still died instantly. My character is around level 20 or so.

Just tried this out for the first time - is the Chaurus' spit still poisonous? My character just simply dies when hit by it. Nothing happens to my companion (who happens to be Vilja at this time) when they spit on her, she just keeps on fighting, but when my character gets hit, she always dies instantly. Always. I thought maybe it was because I'm playing a custom race, but I tried showracemenu and switched to Nord real quick and still died instantly. My character is around level 20 or so.

It's the regular Chaurus' spit plus tentacles so the spit is still poisonous.

What difficulty level are you playing?

my game seems to work too well...everything played out as I set it up to do...but then...my character began laying eggs....and just kept on going...shes still going as far as I know...ive got about 500 eggs in inventory...and about another 500 sitting around various locations that shes been to...a lil help please....

It's the regular Chaurus' spit plus tentacles so the spit is still poisonous.

What difficulty level are you playing?

Just the normal default level, but that's a thought, I could try it at an easier level and see what happens. But I don't know, I don't have any other mods that affect Chaurus (or they shouldn't anyway) but even after I used the console to give my character a health enhancing ring, necklace and armor, getting her health up to over 400, she still died instantly after being hit.

Hey all, im not sure if im doing something wrong but lydia keeps dropping the infection has it for a few hours then shes cured! :(  it would be nice to see someone go through the same troubles as my character not sure yet if its just lydia i`ll have to test on another follower, otherwise great mod love the idea.

Ok, so, did lots of experimenting, and if you have a vampire overhaul mod, it doesn't work.  Turned that off, started a new game, and it worked on my new vampire.  Also, if you have any kind of poison resistance, it doesn't seem to trigger, including items.  So, just letting you know what I found out.

Ok, so, did lots of experimenting, and if you have a vampire overhaul mod, it doesn't work.  Turned that off, started a new game, and it worked on my new vampire.  Also, if you have any kind of poison resistance, it doesn't seem to trigger, including items.  So, just letting you know what I found out.

Odd thing if I roll it back to 1.7 it works fine if I up date it to the latest one it stops working as for the vampire is it better vampires that you are using?

B3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body always crashes my game whilst naked, though I may be installing it wrong. Without it installed everything else works fine, just the belly doesn't grow. I have everything else working, just that mod seems to be a guaranteed crash. I simply overwrite other body files as per standard body install correct?

There's no way to get rid of a mod, by just uninstalling it.
Not even if the mod has an uninstall feature in MCM or w/e else. Those uninstall features are just meant to be safer. That's all.

Means: Don't update your mods or start from a clean save. And clean save does not describe a save game, where you used the known methods of clean saving.
i talk about a save game, that has nothing in it, except the DLCs.

So if you got a problem with a new mod/mod update, try to reproduce the error by starting a new game. in 80% of all cases, you won't encounter a problem then.

Sounds rude? Well, that's how Skyrims engine works. We all got to deal with it.

Same for me, cant see the belly growth. I get messages about aching breasts and they get bigger, but nothing about belly. Is it by design?
In MCM all four bones are checked but greyed out(is it supposed to be like this?).
I use XPMS and CB++.
That's how MCM looks, is everything right?

post-95-0-79441300-1373874117_thumb.jpg

post-95-0-52519300-1373874129_thumb.jpg

For all those who still have no infections on v1.8.3, the problem is that the slime plugin from pamfolette (slime1a, slime1b AND slime2) that conflicts with EC1.8.3, uninstall and you will be alright.

Though I really miss the enlarged belly scale of the slime plugin, in order for EC to run it must sacrifice. hope there will be a new one

B3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body always crashes my game whilst naked, though I may be installing it wrong. Without it installed everything else works fine, just the belly doesn't grow. I have everything else working, just that mod seems to be a guaranteed crash. I simply overwrite other body files as per standard body install correct?

i got exactly the same problem