• As the player or NPC progresses in their pregnancy, their weight carrying capacity is reduced in 5% increments for a total reduction of 45% in both.

Optional?  I consider that to be game breaking.  Slowed and weight reduction by 45% means an unplayable character as far as I'm concerned.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18908-wip-bodymorph/

NiOverride.SetMorphValue(victim, "PregnancyBelly", 1.0)

NiOverride.SetMorphValue(victim, "BlessedBreast", 1.0)

victim.UpdateWeight(0)

All we need is more armors and bodies to support it.

I'll probably change the SetMorphValue to morph and update the geometry internally so the UpdateWeight won't be necessary.

looks great for this mod! Only thing, i have no idea what to do with 'NiOverride.SetMorphValue(victim, "PregnancyBelly", 1.0) NiOverride.SetMorphValue(victim, "BlessedBreast", 1.0) victim.UpdateWeight(0' 

So tell me, how does this work?

2013.07.11 - Release 1.8 - Milk, Speed and weight carrying capacity reduction as a pregnancy progresses.

• Rather than a Magic Effect being added, the pregnancy is now an ability with a magic effect. This should allow for NPCs to keep the effect running.

Apocalypse Spell Package has a dispel magic spell included with it. Will it remove these effects and would that cause a crash?

@jzeborg - I didn't catch word of it in the past few pages.

Did you manage to fix the CTD on save after tentacular attack in the latest version?

I can try to minify it. By blocking some of the common actions the player takes that can cause a CTD while the Estrus effects are running. Saving, etc..

I cannot fix it since it's source is within another Author's mod.

You could always just try and fix and not tell anyone :)

Seems that my tbbp was causing the ctd, but the belly is only growing a little bit, any way to get that bigger?

The main way I noticed is to increase the duration of the pregnancy. I set it for 7 days.

i did 6 days...and it really only grows 2 inches......

The tentical attack has stopped working when I updated. Is their anything I can do to fix it.

Me too, it just stops after stripping and nothing happens. Also the MCM interface seems to be missing some files, everything is now weird with names like "EC_page01" instead of "options"

Thanks jbezorg! This mod is so awesome :) This latest release has fixed the issue and the animations are working flawlessly now...

Except that I have no options in MCM... it has Estrus Chaurus, and when I go to options there's nothing to select under combat options, pregnancy, or body changes... I tried checking both before and after getting the parasites... any suggestions?

So I don't know how to get the swelling belly effect. After the 3 days the character will "lay" the eggs.. And the breasts swell, but no pregnant belly!

Edit: Also, I have both CHSBHC BBP and CBBE installed, is that is all thats required for the belly to swell? The only download I installed was Estrus Chaurus v1.8.2.7z.

Do I need any additional files? b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).7z seems like it's only for UNPB and I don't know what Estrus Chaurus DG.v1.8.1.7z is :-/

The tentical attack is fixed but after the attack my infected counter remains on 0 and nothing happens no belly growth or breast and I have to the infestation part ticked.

Same problem. Tentacles work fine, no growth. The bone checkboxes are grayed out in estrus chaurus mod setup, where the belly/breast sliders are. Would that indicate a problem or are they always grayed out? Should pregnancy progress if I just hit wait for 24h a couple of times?

I installed UNP blessed body, then unzipped b3lisario's body into it, overwriting whatever was inside.

No idea what's going wrong.