Ok it looks like I have it working to a point now, but while I'm being raped by the tentacles I get a message

EC_INCOMPATIBLE

What does that mean?

EDIT : The tentacles let me go and now I'm stuck in a position where I'm laid on my back and the movement keys only move me around in THAT position - what could be broken now please?

To both, test it out on a new game and also turn on the debug options. If you have Live Another Life you can test it immediately after the race menu in the lil cell

It WAS tested on a new game Visdagon, and that's where the laying down position not letting me stand kicked in. I can still point the crosshairs at things, pick stuff up, equip it and select spells etc. but all while stuck in this laying down animation - I need to find out why it won't let me stand up :(

I have everything Ive listed for requirements installed. The MCM hints to everything working but im crashing when I rest after infection. I didnt try waiting, resting at a bed. I do have alot of mods running so its easily possible there could be a confliction, but thats the first time Ive had it mess up like that. Ill try a new game and just get the infection in the cell before I do anything to at least get another concrete validation that the requirements I stated are usable.

After lots of tinkering I have found that you Have to use b3lisario's body mesh for belly growth. Previously when I had reinstalled another body mesh (ive done that quite a few times now with xp32's recent releases) one of those times it must not have overwritten the body files, not sure how that would happen

The SexLab Procreation mod on this site has another body mesh in its list that apparently has belly growth capability

I apologize for any confusion, I am a little confused now myself. Keep in mind that skeleton meshes and body meshes are 2 different things.

XPMS 1-81 NMM-BAIN Installer-26800-1-81 <~ This, xp32's Maximum Skeleton XPMS, is not a body mesh its a skeleton

UNPB Body NMM BAIN Installer v2-5-1 FIX-37900-2-5-1 <~ This is a body mesh, the package includes xp32's skeleton mesh as well. Whether or not is it the same skeleton as XPMS 1-81 NMM-BAIN Installer-26800-1-81 I dont know, but the UNPB 2.5 was release after the XPMS.

In short, everything on the front page is REQUIRED.

if your wanting to test out whether or not you have everything installed correctly you can do this

player.placeatme a5600 1    <~ command to plop a chaurus on you

set time scale to 10000     <~ will speed up time SIGNIFICANTLY, perhaps a day every 5-10 seconds, higher number the faster. Base time settings is 20

Kill or Console Kill the chaurus before you do this (he was attacking me after the tentacle dance)

I returned to this mod with my newest playthrough, it's great to see the new CBBE belly growth working so well.

Everything works as it should besides my character's offsprings - they never ever seem to grow up after they hatch. They seem to wander to food, but they don't eat it. I tried leaving an offspring surrounded by food while I went adventuring, came back and he was the same size. So I tested with a new batch of offsprings, rested for 7 days and the result was the same. Testing it from scratch with timescale set to 10,000 ended with the same results, the offsprings never grow or move, even if they hatch in a small area and you never leave them and surround them with food.

Anyone got the offsprings to grow? Do they require specific food or such?

I returned to this mod with my newest playthrough, it's great to see the new CBBE belly growth working so well.

Everything works as it should besides my character's offsprings - they never ever seem to grow up after they hatch. They seem to wander to food, but they don't eat it. I tried leaving an offspring surrounded by food while I went adventuring, came back and he was the same size. So I tested with a new batch of offsprings, rested for 7 days and the result was the same. Testing it from scratch with timescale set to 10,000 ended with the same results, the offsprings never grow or move, even if they hatch in a small area and you never leave them and surround them with food.

Anyone got the offsprings to grow? Do they require specific food or such?

Sadly this has not be implemented yet. Hopefully it will in a future update.

Ok it's all working except she stays on the tentacles for the whole of the incubation period then it lets her go, she crawls around then births immediately with no visible stomach growth but breast growth works fine - any ideas now seeing as though all nodes have crosses and belly size is staying set at fast? And also, should she really stay on there the full 30 days???? O.o

@heatherleoni There is something wrong with the animation of the base EstrusforSkyrim. Try running with the debug options, or reinstalling EstrusforSkyrim and rerunning NFIS. For belly growth you need b3lisario's pregnant body.

So, having tried this before just to test out, it worked great!  However, it doesn't do anything for my vampire.  Is that intentional, a side effect, or just me?

Vampires are affected just as easily as anyone else. Does your character have spell absorption perhaps? (Atronach perk in Alteration or the Atronach stone) That is the only thing I've seen messes with the Chaurus spit attack.

After the eggs are dropped, they wont hatch. And i cant get the belly growth :(

Well which pregnant body are you using, what was the max growth you've set in belly slider, and how long did you wait? I personally see good results with incubation set to take 7 days and max belly size set to 6.

After the eggs are dropped, they wont hatch. And i cant get the belly growth :(

Well which pregnant body are you using, what was the max growth you've set in belly slider, and how long did you wait? I personally see good results with incubation set to take 7 days and max belly size set to 6.

Well, i use bodychange. I first download the unpb body and put those files in the bodychange maps. Then i download the pregnant body from this mod, and put them on top of the unpb body. then i go in game and change to the body, but i get a ctd when i try that. So instead, i tried the manga body. I didnt got a ctd, so i thought it was ok. Then i tried the pregnancy, and only my boobs would grow, then i looked at the mcm menu, and it said belly growth none, so i changed it, but it was automaticly switched back to none. I do use the xp32 skelelton. Also, i use the 3 days setting. max belly size is 6.

edit:

Seems that my tbbp was causing the ctd, but the belly is only growing a little bit, any way to get that bigger?

Does anyone know if the issue with infected npcs going into their homes and no longer being infected, has been resolved?

Have you seen an update? Well then...

Edit: Check further down the thread, an update just came in and guess what? I think it fixes exactly that issue!

So, three things:

1. Awesome, darkly delicious mod.  My female followers are not so pleased by it, but I can't says that it's not horrifically amusing when it happens.  Three thumbs up.

2. I'm currently running through Moonpath to Elsweyr and found out (much to my female follower's dismay) that the enormous Siligonder centipedes seem to share both a genetic compatibility with Chaurus but also a concentrated version of their venom.  One moneyshot on my girl and BOOM out come the rape tentacles.  Just so you know in case you want to either make note of that or remedy it.  i see no problems with it myself, but I leave that to you.

3.  I'm not sure if this is a byproduct of the Estrus mod or of the Estrus Chaurus mod, but whenever the tentacle work their magic, the victims start bemoaning their vicious, sticky fate in schoolgirl japanese.  Has anyone found a way to disable that?  If anyone has a helpful linkage, I'd be pelased to peruse it.

Thanks!

So, three things:

1. Awesome, darkly delicious mod.  My female followers are not so pleased by it, but I can't says that it's not horrifically amusing when it happens.  Three thumbs up.

2. I'm currently running through Moonpath to Elsweyr and found out (much to my female follower's dismay) that the enormous Siligonder centipedes seem to share both a genetic compatibility with Chaurus but also a concentrated version of their venom.  One moneyshot on my girl and BOOM out come the rape tentacles.  Just so you know in case you want to either make note of that or remedy it.  i see no problems with it myself, but I leave that to you.

3.  I'm not sure if this is a byproduct of the Estrus mod or of the Estrus Chaurus mod, but whenever the tentacle work their magic, the victims start bemoaning their vicious, sticky fate in schoolgirl japanese.  Has anyone found a way to disable that?  If anyone has a helpful linkage, I'd be pelased to peruse it.

Thanks!

Im pretty sure the creator is Japanese, and you can obviously make a connection between the mod and hentai, wheres hentai come from?

There are uploads to overwrite the audio files for Estrus. I dont use them as I dont like the sound quality of them and Id rather hear spouts of language I cant understand. The Japanese seemed less immersion breaking to me.

2013.07.11 - Release 1.8 - Milk, Speed and weight carrying capacity reduction as a pregnancy progresses.

Some of the additions

• Milk effects are added during the birthing sequence.
  • As the player or NPC progresses in their pregnancy, their weight carrying capacity is reduced in 5% increments for a total reduction of 45% in both.
  • Rather than a Magic Effect being added, the pregnancy is now an ability with a magic effect. This should allow for NPCs to keep the effect running.
  • More frequent comments made regarding the breast swelling.

If you have downloaded scripts that modify this mod, they will have to be updated. You should remove them until they have been.

Don't update if you are currently infected.

Edited by jbezorg

@jzeborg - I didn't catch word of it in the past few pages.

Did you manage to fix the CTD on save after tentacular attack in the latest version?

I can try to minify it. By blocking some of the common actions the player takes that can cause a CTD while the Estrus effects are running. Saving, etc..

I cannot fix it since it's source is within another Author's mod.