Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Estrus Chaurus

FNIS Estrus Oviposition Tentacles SKSE SkyUI MCM Pregnancy

• Please log in to reply
2228 replies to this topic

Pamfolette

Pamfolette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

This mod is great and works almost perfectly.

I think there's room for improvement, though.

First of all, I think there should be a health threshold (say player's health <20%), before being hit by a chaurus' spit could trigger the tentacle attack.

It just seems to me too much lore- and game-unfriendly, if each poison spit causes impregnation.

If character's health is above the threshold, the poison spit should work as intended in vanilla game.

eclipse09

eclipse09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

it's really dangerous one lol

lulumomo

lulumomo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Awesome mod but I have a bug now :/ My follower and I were both caught by a chaurus, once the animation ends I saved and my game crash, I know I should wait more. But when I tried to load another backup save, my caracter seems to be blocked and any button that I push make my game crash.

I really need help here !

jbezorg

jbezorg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

Awesome mod but I have a bug now :/ My follower and I were both caught by a chaurus, once the animation ends I saved and my game crash, I know I should wait more. But when I tried to load another backup save, my caracter seems to be blocked and any button that I push make my game crash.

Load an older save for the same character. Then try loading the last save. 

lulumomo

lulumomo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

The thing is that my caracter is also stuck in the older save .. I try to moove but I have immediately a CTD.

Pamfolette

Pamfolette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Hi,

some of the new custom skeletons in the XPMS 1.81 pack (  http://skyrim.nexusm.../mods/26800//?  -the Chesko versions- ) actually do have a belly node. I don't know if this is suitable with belly swelling in this mod, but looks promising and worth checking IMHO...

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Seem12345

Seem12345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

The thing is that my caracter is also stuck in the older save .. I try to moove but I have immediately a CTD.

Try this: When you're at the startscreen open the console and type in "coc qasmoke". From there load your save file.
That helps me when I get the same problem but I'm not so sure if thats a clean solution. :-/

solehunter93

solehunter93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

hi there is there anyway possible you could add feathers to the tentacles or arms please to tickle the victims soles?love the mod already. would be a great addition if you could do this and i would defintly donate to see foot tickling with bondage is skyrim,thanks a bunch for the great mod and i hope you consider my donation offer.. :shy:

CGi

CGi

Tha Grandmasta of all Typos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

What you suggested, has to be done by the author of Estrus.
You should put your request in the comments there.

Vasero225

Vasero225

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Is there a way to maybe disable or mute the godawful Japanese crying during the attack? Or would it just be the painstaking process of replacing all the .wavs with similarly named files of empty noise?

Edit: I've identified all the sound file folders including immersion-annihilating Japanese voiceover work as:

type03

type05

type08

type09

type11

type12

typeCO

typeET

typeMA

typeTT

Inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Sound\fx\Estrus

By simply adding something to the end of the folder names (I named them type03muted etc) you kill the mod's ability to reference the sound files. It also works in game just fine, at least when I tested it. There are still the word-less struggling noises, but no actual spoken words. Leaves you with small periods of silence, but it's preferable to the sudden appearance of the Japanese language in Tamriel. For me, anyway.

Mdy

Mdy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Is there a way to maybe disable or mute the godawful Japanese crying during the attack? Or would it just be the painstaking process of replacing all the .wavs with similarly named files of empty noise?

[...]

Hi, did you try the alternative sounds on the nexus?

http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/33986/?

Vasero225

Vasero225

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

@Mdy - Brilliant, thank you. Not sure how I didn't find that!

Toastman

Toastman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Any progress with the belly node function is a new mesh needed or?

Pamfolette

Pamfolette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Hi,

I'm not an expert, but I checked the mod's source files and I think the scripts can already trigger the belly node scaling. The new xpms-Xp32 skeletons actually have a belly node: what we need now is an animation pack which adds BBP to the belly node as well as the breast ones.

It would be interesting to hear what jbezorg thinks about this

jbezorg

jbezorg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

Before and after 4 days.

After I modified the NIF and added the "NPC Belly" bone, b3lisario applied his awesome skills and did the weight painting.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FNIS, Estrus, Oviposition, Tentacles, SKSE, SkyUI, MCM, Pregnancy