I know they're not linked and don't work in line with each other, but I was wondering if anyone has run them together and what happened if they did.

i don't run ProCreation, but someone (maybe the author) in the ProCreation thread mentioned, that it's a bad idea to have 2 pregnancies running, as they'll fight for priority.

But looking at the whole thing from the right angle, it's obvious that those mods conflict, as they each have their own pregnancy system.

So in conclusion: You can have both mods running at the same time, but avoid being impregnated by both at the same time.

I know they're not linked and don't work in line with each other, but I was wondering if anyone has run them together and what happened if they did.

i don't run ProCreation, but someone (maybe the author) in the ProCreation thread mentioned, that it's a bad idea to have 2 pregnancies running, as they'll fight for priority.

But looking at the whole thing from the right angle, it's obvious that those mods conflict, as they each have their own pregnancy system.

So in conclusion: You can have both mods running at the same time, but avoid being impregnated by both at the same time.

Indeed, and to add onto that, the conflicts for the breast changes are very obvious. I have multiple mods that dynamically alter character breast sizes and they do tend to conflict with each other, either jumping between sizes at set intervals or the effects not showing whatsoever. So be aware that multiple mods altering the same value of a particular node (breasts and belly scales) will clash.

Unless there is a workaround to this (like the revolving use of dummy/temp variables), then issues will arise. Whether or not they will be immerse-, mod- or game-breaking is really dependent on the mod itself.

The body changes are the conflicts i meant, but thanks for agreeing and clearing up more facts.
As both mods use their own pregnancy system, the players char would give birth, as if she had 2 wombs.
Not to mention that possible birthing animations may fire up at the same time, screweing up the whole thing. Especially if one mod uses a script, to detect if the birthing animation has finished playing, to add after effects and stuff.

I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but if an NPC that is infected goes into a house the infected counter in MCM goes to zero if they were the only ones infected. Are they still infected or does moving to a new location cancel the infection?

I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but if an NPC that is infected goes into a house the infected counter in MCM goes to zero if they were the only ones infected. Are they still infected or does moving to a new location cancel the infection?

New location cancels the infection by dispelling the spell effect that tracks it ( if it simply removed the spell effect then the NPC would still be listed in MCM ).

Trying something to fix it.

Alright, thanks for the info. I use weight pregnancy on Procreation, so no node conflicts. I'll avoid double pregnancies though... lol.

If you use the mesh suggested for weight pregnancy then you won't get belly growth for this mod.

For whatever reason I was able to save just fine about 2 minutes after being infected without problem in case that interests anyone.

Yeah. Not sure what's going on with Estrus. Sometimes there isn't a problem, sometimes there's a ctd after using the animations. cotyounoyume has a separate esp file to load dialogue that is missing from the archive file. I assume it's for language support. But that's why you get "..." in every dialogue.

Yeah. Not sure what's going on with Estrus. Sometimes there isn't a problem, sometimes there's a ctd after using the animations. cotyounoyume has a separate esp file to load dialogue that is missing from the archive file. I assume it's for language support. But that's why you get "..." in every dialogue.

So that separate dialogue esp will fix the "..."?

So that separate dialogue esp will fix the "..."?

Not sure. It would depend entirely on the contents of that file and I don't know what's in it.

I'm sure this was asked before but I currently have very limited internet usage due to the location of my residence. I need to use my cellphone as a internet spike so surfing too much gets very costly so I apologize if this post sounds like a broken record. Is this mod compatible for the CBBE body mod? Sorry again. :(

I'm sure this was asked before but I currently have very limited internet usage due to the location of my residence. I need to use my cellphone as a internet spike so surfing too much gets very costly so I apologize if this post sounds like a broken record. Is this mod compatible for the CBBE body mod? Sorry again. :(

Works fine with CBBE.

Works fine with CBBE.

Thank you very much.

I have a problem where my character just gets continually raped by the tentacles without being released - I get messages saying my breasts are sore, but I'm still caught in the tentacles, should that be happening?

Also with Calientes body CBBE big bottom mod along with nude and jiggly mod I still can't change the belly growth without it reverting back to NONE even though I use XP32 skeleton - any ideas please?

@Seiji-Chan & heatherleoni

You are using this one? XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800//?

Also, set preg length to 30 and belly size to its max, and wait. The growth takes time. I think with this recent Chaurus release that you can tell if it will work in the MCM menu. As you will have a 'X' under belly node, and when looking at growth speed options the default will be Fast.. or at least it will not be None.. ill have to go back and see what it actually says. Either way, get the infection and wait at least 15 days to see if it changes. Save beforehand because thats alot of autosaves

@heatherleoni i would reinstall EstrusforSkyrim and re-run FNIS

I have a problem where my character just gets continually raped by the tentacles without being released - I get messages saying my breasts are sore, but I'm still caught in the tentacles, should that be happening?

Also with Calientes body CBBE big bottom mod along with nude and jiggly mod I still can't change the belly growth without it reverting back to NONE even though I use XP32 skeleton - any ideas please?

For the first one - activate the debug options from the normal estrus mod.

i downloaded this mod and it seems to work, but i get ctds after the tentacle attack. And i cant get the body working.....

i have unpb bbp but when i instal your file with it, i get ctds. HELP!!

-EDIT- 

It seems to work now (using manga body (adec) tbbp with the xp32 skeleton) but when i set the belly growth to fast, it automaticly goes back to none. 

what am i doing wrong?

And the boob growth doesnt stay, it goes back to the normal size. I thought a little bit growth would stay, but i dont see it

For the first one - activate the debug options from the normal estrus mod.

Ok checked all the boxes, now to try belly switching....

I'm definitely using the XP32 skeleton as shown here

Set pregnancy (Incubation) to 30 days...

I notice the BBskirt node is still greyed out - ah. the minute I set belly growth to maximum and exit from the mod back to the MCM, if I go back in, belly has reverted back to NONE for growth - there is a cross beside the BELLY node so why won't it let me stay on anything except NONE for size?

*cries* please help, I'm at my wit's end :(

EDIT : Forgot load order :(

Skyrim.esm

SexiS.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Update.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Dragonborn.esm

MjanasLabyrinth.esm

SexLab.esm

TurnDownXrace.esm

JackshShop.esm

AP Skyrim.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

NewStyleEyes.esm

TERAArmors.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

DeadlyDragons.esp

DeadlyMonsters.esp

Character Creation Overhaul.esp

CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp

CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp

CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp

CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp

SkyUI.esp

SexiSCupid.esp

SexiSDefeated.esp

TG.esp

SDpatch - dragonborn.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp

ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp

OrientalRace.esp

xvisionchildren.esp

Aradia Lingerie Corset.esp

BlackDragon.esp

BlackPuppetArmor.esp

blackwidow.esp

Corinthian.esp

Corrupter TBBP.esp

Daedric Extra Armor.esp

Estrus Chaurus.esp

FizzCandies.esp

Gatti14Yumiko.esp

Gatti3Evilrose.esp

highric Armor.esp

horsefuta.esp

LadyBlood.esp

lollipop.esp

mandarin.esp

Mitrish.esp

MjanasLabyrinthUpdater.esp

MjanasPlayground.esp

OHMelight.esp

RingRobe.esp

ladyflirt.esp

SkimpyAssassins.esp

sloth.esp

speedbuster.esp

StoneheartStudio.esp

tiger.esp

SexLabProcreation.esp

LoversLoad_Screens_NonLore.esp

LoversLoad_Screens_NonLore2.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

SexAddict.esp

SantaRobes.esp

Aradia Lace Dress.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

LB Dragon Princess.esp

LB Lady Huntress.esp

LB Lady Sexy.esp

LB Lydia Armor.esp

LB Pantie & Boots.esp

LB Underworld.esp

TERA Weapons.esp

AP Skyrim.esp

SexiSWorkingGirl.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

FNISspells.esp

The Joy of Perspective.esp

Dawnguard - TJofP.esp

TERAArmors - TJofP.esp

TERAArmors - Leveled Lists - TJofP.esp

PerspectivePatchDB.esp

TERAArmors.esp

zarias_restraints.esp

Elven Archer Armor.esp

AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp

numenume elf ear.esp

DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp

The Dance of Death - Dawnguard Edition.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

Kaw's Cat Disguise.esp

LeatherBackpackBlack-300.esp

LeatherBackpackDarkBrown-300.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

Lovergirl Race.esp

TemptressVixen.esp

CrimsonQuest3.esp

DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp

Allfem.esp

DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp

RevampedExteriorFog.esp

DeadlyDragonsSpells.esp

exploreskyrim.esp

Helgen Reborn.esp

SuperSkyrimBros.esp

Raven Witch Armor.esp

LustmordVampireArmor.esp

Kamille.esp

zzEstrus.esp

In the load order Estus Charus needs to be ahead of the ZZestus or it will have problesm as for the belly node I install CBBES then got to the body slider select BBP then after that install the Xpms32 skeletion and then the pregnant mod that some one made for it in this forum. After that it works fine.

In the load order Estus Charus needs to be ahead of the ZZestus or it will have problesm as for the belly node I install CBBES then got to the body slider select BBP then after that install the Xpms32 skeletion and then the pregnant mod that some one made for it in this forum. After that it works fine.

From top down 

zzEstrus.esp

then

Estrus Chaurus.esp