When I installed this mod and update in FNIS, it says ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  1 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\EstrusChaurus\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List.txt):  AnimVar ecBreastSwell REAL 0.0

How to solve that

When I installed this mod and update in FNIS, it says ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  1 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\EstrusChaurus\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List.txt):  AnimVar ecBreastSwell REAL 0.0

How to solve that

Check the requirements and make sure you have the correct version of FNIS.

all mod i use is the latest, but it only add 4 animation in sexlab (dwemer machine, tentacle double, tentacle side, and tentacle side) and after get impregnant by tentacle, there's no chance get any fertifiity. even the characters repeatly impregnant by the tentacle. did i do something wrong?? i wanna see my character hacth an egg :P

sorry bad english

Did I miss something? Is he working on Dwemer next?  

Because I have been playing around with this awesome set of (unfortunately only semi compatible) armor found in http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/401-new-followers-hairpack-and-more-angeli-elin/  Yes I know some people dislike having the Elin though there is an option of sizing and bodytype, they do not have to be loli.  And the armor does work on other races so if you only install the angeli esp and textures.  

Either way I was thinking all that prosthetic body and the milk tanks and such would be perfect as some either an addon for Sanguines or some thing like this.  I can just imagine the dwemer machines capturing you and converting you into some type of dwemer sexdoll over time, then maybe once finished give you semi freedom or quests that send you to other dwemer strongholds and such.  (and leave the dwemer machines having override access to your new bodyparts and occasionally make use of you semi randomly if any are near.

After finally getting ActorEvents to work, I wanted to test ChaurusEstrus. Unfortunately, no tentacle animations activate, despite being infected and PC laying these eggs eventually. Also, after getting infected, no enemy was able of touching my character, even after infections effect had passed. Was this mod working before SL 1.24 & ChaurusEstrus before version 3.11?

Do you have zzEstrus.esp enabled?

Can you post a screenshot if the "Version Check" page and the output from FNIS?

Yes, I have zzEstrus.esp enabled, as normal Estrus shout and animations work just fine. For the FNIS output:

FNIS Behavior V4.0.2   2013-10-21 20:57:03

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -

Generator: D:\Games\Skyrim\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

>>Warning:  1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<

sprintbehavior.hkx

Reading Bestiality ...

Reading Bestialityrap ...

Reading EstrusChaurus ...

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...

Reading SexLab ...

Reading SexLabCreature ...

Reading SexLabDefeat ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...( 6 furniture, 0 offset animations)

Reading zzEstrus ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Generating mt_behavior xml ...

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading Bestiality ...

Reading SCFollow ...

1930 animations for 11 mods successfully included (characters)

( 6 furniture, 0 offset animations) - mt_behavior usage: 1,5 % (73/4770)

405 animations for 4 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.

2 Warning(s).

As for the screenshot... the file is always corrupted, don't know why. Anyways, it says that version is OK for EstrusChaurus 3.11, Actor Events 2.21, SKSE 1.6.16, but it also says that FNIS version (both of them) is 0.0.0.0. Hope this helps

EDIT: Okay, I've got an update - after a bit disabling mods, I've turned off one, that seemingly was causing conflict. After that I tired and succeded at getting the animation, no bugs, all working, but when I tied this for 2nd time, the same problem occured. I managed to notice, that when the first attempt worked the FNIS ver. in the Version Check was positive and showing the correct number, while the failed attempt had FNIS version listed as 0.0.0.0.

I am having the same problem you had  animation not playing . Do you remember which mod you deactivated that got it to work?

After finally getting ActorEvents to work, I wanted to test ChaurusEstrus. Unfortunately, no tentacle animations activate, despite being infected and PC laying these eggs eventually. Also, after getting infected, no enemy was able of touching my character, even after infections effect had passed. Was this mod working before SL 1.24 & ChaurusEstrus before version 3.11?

Do you have zzEstrus.esp enabled?

Can you post a screenshot if the "Version Check" page and the output from FNIS?

Yes, I have zzEstrus.esp enabled, as normal Estrus shout and animations work just fine. For the FNIS output:

FNIS Behavior V4.0.2   2013-10-21 20:57:03

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -

Generator: D:\Games\Skyrim\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

>>Warning:  1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<

sprintbehavior.hkx

Reading Bestiality ...

Reading EstrusChaurus ...

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...

Reading SexLab ...

Reading SexLabDefeat ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...( 6 furniture, 0 offset animations)

Reading zzEstrus ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Generating mt_behavior xml ...

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading Bestiality ...

Reading SCFollow ...

1930 animations for 11 mods successfully included (characters)

( 6 furniture, 0 offset animations) - mt_behavior usage: 1,5 % (73/4770)

405 animations for 4 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.

2 Warning(s).

As for the screenshot... the file is always corrupted, don't know why. Anyways, it says that version is OK for EstrusChaurus 3.11, Actor Events 2.21, SKSE 1.6.16, but it also says that FNIS version (both of them) is 0.0.0.0. Hope this helps

EDIT: Okay, I've got an update - after a bit disabling mods, I've turned off one, that seemingly was causing conflict. After that I tired and succeded at getting the animation, no bugs, all working, but when I tied this for 2nd time, the same problem occured. I managed to notice, that when the first attempt worked the FNIS ver. in the Version Check was positive and showing the correct number, while the failed attempt had FNIS version listed as 0.0.0.0.

I am having the same problem you had  animation not playing . Do you remember which mod you deactivated that got it to work?

It was an Estrus plugin, that was supposed to make fluids more realistic and fix a problem with fluids flowing after going to different location. For some reason it messed up entire EstrusChaurus Configuration menu and stopped the animations from playing. I also re-installed FNIS.

UNPB +PREGNACY ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair==

Update:

11.03.2013: First upload!

Credit:

3D Labia: Leito86 (Body by Leito).

3D Pubic Hair: DorkDiva (Hairy Frazetta Vagina).

Special thanks to Preston123 for the 3D Labia info.

Screenshot:

post-85020-0-97405100-1383484178_thumb.jpgpost-85020-0-97217700-1383484190_thumb.jpg

Download:

UNPB Preg 3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair.zip

Texture:

3D Pubic Hair, textures are included and ready to use. (both Color and Black)

3D Labia, assuming that you are familiar with Photoshop and Skyrim character body textures.

You need to edit you currently using femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_msn.dds and femalebody_s.dds.

Import the Labia images in Leito's Labia texture.psd (2048x2048), I named the layer to the corresponding file.

It's already cut with border indicator on four corners, so it will fit snap to the right location.

You need to resize the labia texture if your skin texture is not in 2048x2048 resolution.

Problem:

The pubic hair mesh is not pregnant weight painted. There will be a clipping issue when you are in pregnant.

Other Body:

UNPB +PREGNANCY ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (New: 11.03.2013)

7BASE BOMBSHELL ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (New: 11.03.2013)

7BASE NATURAL ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (Updated: 11.03.2013)

DREAM GIRL TBBP ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (Updated: 11.03.2013)

Hi everyone,

I had quitted playing/modding Skyrim for a while, now I downloaded and installed Estrus Chaurus 3.11. I installed all the required mods as well. I unistalled the previous version of Estrus Chaurus I had (1.8.3). Unfortunately, the Estrus Chaurus menu does not appear in the MCM list. Actor events is there, as well as Estrus, SexLab and SkyUI. Just Estrus Chaurus is missing. I tried on a clean save, a save made long before installing the first Estrus Chaurus. So, I cannot figure out why 3.11 does not work. Any suggestion is welcome. Thx

Try what this post states:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/page-66?do=findComment&comment=540395

As well as the post below it.

Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot!

Strange enough, shortly after writing my post, I started Skyrim, looked for a chaurus and it happily killed me. The game reloaded my last save and my Estrus Chaurus menu got magically enabled.

I tried the chaurus close-distance rape animation, everything worked fine except my character being placed upside-down (the animation looked like a 69). I read something about it in some older post, but I just don't remember how to fix it.

Besides, I thought that milk-leaking had been added, but nothing like that has happened thus far.

Edit: I found there's a "chaurus reverse" animation in the sexlab list, so I imagine that, when both forward and reverse are enabled, the game will choose randomly between those 2.

Still trying to solve the milk-leaking-thing.

Hi everyone,

I just solved the milk-leaking issue. At present, the milk/fluids effects (L Milk, R milk and Chaurus Fluid) occupy the same body slot (60), so they cannot be equipped simultaneously.

I opened the .esp in the CK, assigned different slots (both for armor and armor-addon) to the fluid items and now they get equipped simultaneously during the egg-laying sequence.

P.S. I have a problem with the close-distance rape animation. My character and the chaurus do not line-up correctly (see screenshot). I tried both ticking and unticking the "even height" (or something) option in sexlab, but the result is the same: the chaurus becomes gigantic and his penis-thing rapes the air around my character's privates. Any suggestions?

post-98804-0-44505700-1383521121_thumb.jpg

P.S. I have a problem with the close-distance rape animation. My character and the chaurus do not line-up correctly (see screenshot). I tried both ticking and unticking the "even height" (or something) option in sexlab, but the result is the same: the chaurus becomes gigantic and his penis-thing rapes the air around my character's privates. Any suggestions?

attachicon.gifScreenShot608.jpg

manually adjust the offsets via the function built into sexlab?

Same Problem here, but this occurs also with Estrus Charus not installed. That´s one of these strange creature animations, just like mini spiders became giant spiders, giant spiders became mini spiders, and so on....

--------------

One Question:

The menu of Estrus Charus, the part wich shows the skeleton files...one checkbox is unchecked for me.

Menu: ANIMATION -> Skeleton Node "SkirtBBone02" = controls birth/egglaying animation

--> birth animation plays while character is standing just as normal

This box is unchecked. Why?

Does the skeleton only come fron here?

--> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/

Next point:

I am not able to register both tentacle animation. In my MCM Menu of Estrus Charus there is no function to register with SexLab, or did i miss something?

Greetings

Next point:

I am not able to register both tentacle animation. In my MCM Menu of Estrus Charus there is no function to register with SexLab, or did i miss something?

Greetings

Go to SexLab MCM and clear the animation registry. Wait a while until it gives you a message that it's been rebuilt. Afterwords go to Estrus Chaurus MCM and choose register animations. Should fix it.

As for the height bug, SexLabUtil1 has an experimental solution for it. As it's thread says, use at your own risk, still wasn't tested much.

Hi everyone,

I had quitted playing/modding Skyrim for a while, now I downloaded and installed Estrus Chaurus 3.11. I installed all the required mods as well. I unistalled the previous version of Estrus Chaurus I had (1.8.3). Unfortunately, the Estrus Chaurus menu does not appear in the MCM list. Actor events is there, as well as Estrus, SexLab and SkyUI. Just Estrus Chaurus is missing. I tried on a clean save, a save made long before installing the first Estrus Chaurus. So, I cannot figure out why 3.11 does not work. Any suggestion is welcome. Thx

Try what this post states:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/page-66?do=findComment&comment=540395

As well as the post below it.

Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot!

Strange enough, shortly after writing my post, I started Skyrim, looked for a chaurus and it happily killed me. The game reloaded my last save and my Estrus Chaurus menu got magically enabled.

I tried the chaurus close-distance rape animation, everything worked fine except my character being placed upside-down (the animation looked like a 69). I read something about it in some older post, but I just don't remember how to fix it.

Besides, I thought that milk-leaking had been added, but nothing like that has happened thus far.

Edit: I found there's a "chaurus reverse" animation in the sexlab list, so I imagine that, when both forward and reverse are enabled, the game will choose randomly between those 2.

Still trying to solve the milk-leaking-thing.

Hi everyone,

I just solved the milk-leaking issue. At present, the milk/fluids effects (L Milk, R milk and Chaurus Fluid) occupy the same body slot (60), so they cannot be equipped simultaneously.

I opened the .esp in the CK, assigned different slots (both for armor and armor-addon) to the fluid items and now they get equipped simultaneously during the egg-laying sequence.

Post the fix here! :)

theres a problem with the scale i think. with scale 1 on the chaurus it is matching.

or you scale your carackter to 1.3.^^

post-84321-0-72643700-1383531685_thumb.jpg

comes from sexlab and not from this mod.

Same Problem here, but this occurs also with Estrus Charus not installed. That´s one of these strange creature animations, just like mini spiders became giant spiders, giant spiders became mini spiders, and so on....

--------------

One Question:

The menu of Estrus Charus, the part wich shows the skeleton files...one checkbox is unchecked for me.

Menu: ANIMATION -> Skeleton Node "SkirtBBone02" = controls birth/egglaying animation

--> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/

Next point:

Greetings

Next point:

Greetings

Go to SexLab MCM and clear the animation registry. Wait a while until it gives you a message that it's been rebuilt. Afterwords go to Estrus Chaurus MCM and choose register animations. Should fix it.

As for the height bug, SexLabUtil1 has an experimental solution for it. As it's thread says, use at your own risk, still wasn't tested much.

Hi Liuli

thanks for the quick respone.

Unfortunaly i forgot to write in my post, that i have use the function in SL already but both animation doe´t appear in the menu afterwards. Sorry for that. ;)

But what about the other problem with the skeleton which controls birth animation? I already have the newest XPMS Mod installed...where comes this skeleton from? I have no idea.

Mart0206, on 04 Nov 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

Mart0206, on 04 Nov 2013 - 01:39 AM, said:

CSM101, on 04 Nov 2013 - 12:56 AM, said:

Pamfolette, on 04 Nov 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

--------------

One Question:

Next point:

Greetings

Liuli, on 04 Nov 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

Mart0206, on 04 Nov 2013 - 01:39 AM, said:

Next point:

Greetings

Hi Liuli

thanks for the quick respone.

Unfortunaly i forgot to write in my post, that i have use the function in SL already but both animation doe´t appear in the menu afterwards. Sorry for that. [;)]

But what about the other problem with the skeleton which controls birth animation? I already have the newest XPMS Mod installed...where comes this skeleton from? I have no idea.

Ok, i could solve the problem with those Skeleton neccessary for birth animation. Just had to install all of this TBBP Stuff + Pregnacy Body (which i already got) an the reinstall of the newest XPMS solved it finally. I guess my install order was wrong and i overwrote the neccessary skeleton file.

So the only problem left is to register the two tantacle animation from Estrus Charus in SexLab. Register animation/Clear animation in SL Menu didn´t work. Also should not be the specific mod have such an option? Not SL itself. Just like ZaZ Animation Pack. Where the pillory animations come from. They don´t show up in SL, since i register in ZaZ Animation. After some seconds, all of these animation show up in SL.

Might there be a console command?

Greetings

Mart

*Edit* PS: i am an idiot using spoiler function together with quote function....somehow.. :(

theres a problem with the scale i think. with scale 1 on the chaurus it is matching.

Oh, nice, but how should I do that? Scaling chaurus mesh in Nifskope?

Oh, nice, but how should I do that? Scaling chaurus mesh in Nifskope?

no, by the nine...^^

open console left klick on chaurus or the pc an typ: setscale 1 or 1.3

the chaurus gos back to its scale every anim stage your charakter not.
after you are finisht with taking pictures or whatever you want to do, you can rescale the things. 1 is the default for a pc.