In light of recent developments, I'd like to know your stance in regards to this mod and a paid version on Steam.

I will not allow my animations, meshes and the worldspace to be used by any mod that costs more than 00,00 currency there or anywhere else.

So many people have already freely contributed to this, and I'd like us to continue this way. But if any of you want to pull out now and offer their stuff for sale, please tell us now so we can adjust.

What do you think?

In light of recent developments, I'd like to know your stance in regards to this mod and a paid version on Steam.

I will not allow my animations, meshes and the worldspace to be used by any mod that costs more than 00,00 currency there or anywhere else.

So many people have already freeely contributed to this, and I'd like us to continue this way. But if any of you want to pull out now and offer their stuff for sale, please tell us now so we can adjust.

What do you think?

IMHO, I think it's unfair to price the mods; I mean, mods are one of the things that makes the skyrim of community alive. Steam is slowly turning into EA....

It will not happen, if someone puts their stuff up for sale, I will make my own version of it for free, or ask someone else to make our version available for everyone.

My only contributions are my ideas, and my time for beta testing, my ideas and time will remain at no cost.

I'm sorry if they feel they need to make money off their mods, but could they just not get a job in real life? People who appreciate their work will donate to them willingly.

You do know this is NOT the right thread to discuss, yet you still discussed.

And yet you started the discussing it here.......

I think it best we both delete all posts here

Good decision. Delete the posts. Further debate must be prevented because everyone has one goal here. Finish the mod and feel the amazing wind of accomplishment. Cheers to you guys. :)

• 2 weeks later...

If I was making it, and I know how to, I would. Sunspot is making it, and I don't know if he knows how to add physics to the tailfin. The tailfin currently has no physics, it is stiff, also the whole tail mesh needs weightpainting, some parts underneath the tail sticks out, depending on the movement. Maybe we have someone who can weightpaint it. I haven't heard from Sunspot since.

• 2 weeks later...