I got an idea for you.. well, for someone interested in making interiors actually. 

All they need is your mod, a way to paint the npcs light grey or white and you got some beautifull statues  :shy:

Temple of Dibella would love that :-)

That's awesome  :D . I think Pinup Poser is also very suited for an idea like that.

However, if you want statues with male & female then my mod might be a better match  ;)

I got an idea for you.. well, for someone interested in making interiors actually. 

All they need is your mod, a way to paint the npcs light grey or white and you got some beautifull statues  :shy:

Temple of Dibella would love that :-)

That's awesome  :D . I think Pinup Poser is also very suited for an idea like that.

However, if you want statues with male & female then my mod might be a better match  ;)

Firedsoul, just saying but please read this.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Especially number 4. Thank you.

helloo friend

i am trying to make(fix, mix) a mod...that..

all the female look beautiful and....

i can fuck all the male+female+animal+even Dragon+ all living things....

which mod is name by TOTAL SEX DESIRE ...with the help of this MOD...but..

I CAN'T...!!!!

i cant run this mod at all...HOW...HOWWWW..please help

i am not success even 10%...can some one help me..

PLEASE help me friemds

Just have to say this:  I love this mode and I love the animations, they are without a doubt the best sex animations in Skyrim I've seen.  It is a bit hard to use at the beginning tho, have you ever thought or considered using a sex engine similar to what SexiS does?  Better yet, have you considered teaming up with other team to integrate your animations to a sex engine?  

Just think about it, it's true that there are other sex mods out there, but if you give them something better, the sky is the limit. 

• 2 weeks later...

helloo friend

i am trying to make(fix, mix) a mod...that..

all the female look beautiful and....

i can fuck all the male+female+animal+even Dragon+ all living things....

which mod is name by TOTAL SEX DESIRE ...with the help of this MOD...but..

I CAN'T...!!!!

i cant run this mod at all...HOW...HOWWWW..please help

i am not success even 10%...can some one help me..

PLEASE help me friemds

No offense but I get these kind of comments quite often from people who speak terrible English.

Its very difficult to explain these people how the mod works since the communication is far from ideal. I can't understand a word you are saying and vice versa. 

If you watch the tutorial video and if you read the instructions then getting this mod to work should not be that difficult. Remember they are just animations and spells and all you need to get them to run is the latest FNIS Spells and behavior files which you can download at Skyrim nexus.

Just have to say this:  I love this mode and I love the animations, they are without a doubt the best sex animations in Skyrim I've seen.  It is a bit hard to use at the beginning tho, have you ever thought or considered using a sex engine similar to what SexiS does?  Better yet, have you considered teaming up with other team to integrate your animations to a sex engine?  

Just think about it, it's true that there are other sex mods out there, but if you give them something better, the sky is the limit. 

Thanks mate. I am considering using SexLab as a sex engine. However, I would def need help with this.

• 1 month later...

I also think that you shouldn't 'waste' (NO!!! disrespect meant!) your time by creating an own framework. In my eyes, the smartest thing would be to merge your animations into SexiS and create an addon for SexiS that adds the movie-making features of your mod.

But that's just my two cents... you might have reasons not to merge your animations into SexiS, as I have also refused to merge my effort with other slavery mods. That was, because I find my mod more advanced than other mods and a merge would just set me back. I think that S³ is leading in the topic, while you could probably profit from working together with SexiS!

Cheers!

At least make every effort to ensure that it doesnt conflict with other sex mods or animations. This can cause game crashes glitches, desyncs etc.

If you at least make it work with certain body mods like CBBE/UNP, the FNIS behavior files, SkyUI menus and the SKSE you shouldn't have any issues with compadibility when people try to run it along side other mods.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sexy Adventures in Skyrim is a mod I created for my private blog (also called Sexy Adventures in Skyrim). It's ideal for making erotic videos & picture sets.

All instructions are included in the mod including the tutorial video.

I really suggest watching the tutorial video if you want to know how the mod works.

Read the changelog and readme for more info on how to install & use the mod.

Current version is 1.4.

Also comes with samples, screenshots of all positions and two versions (one with the hugme mod included and one with only the spells).

File Name: Sexy Adventures in Skyrim

File URL: View File

File Submitter: firedsoul

File Submitted: 17 Apr 2013

File Category: Adult Mods

download.png

/files/download/148-sexy-adventures-in-skyrim/

command script not found ? is setunconscious1 ???? help...

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...