Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

Are there any alternate bodyslides for the wench (tavern) clothes that have belly and HDT that are not from the CT77 remodeled pack.

For some reason that is one of only a few of my armors that requires manual editing when I make\modify my preset.

I only need to modify the outside edge of the mesh for the breasts, it seems that this armor has a really low poly count which makes that area lumpy when trying to round it out, and the smooth function is not really helpful.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I wanted to know if there is someone who can make an UUNP conversion of the Northgirl armor from Anka01 for bodyslide? No one seems to have done that yet :/

Thank you.

From the very first page, in big red letters to stand out to everyone, I quote: 

THIS IS NOT A REQUEST THREAD

FOR HELP & PETITIONS VISIT AND REPLY HERE!!

I used to always be surprised when forum veterans met the first mistake someone does with such hostility, but I now understand the reasons, seeing people make the same mistake over and over and over. Is reading comprehension really that hard these days? Or is everyone just lazy and self-entitled? 

Hi, I wanted to know if there is someone who can make an UUNP conversion of the Northgirl armor from Anka01 for bodyslide? No one seems to have done that yet :/

Thank you.

From the very first page, in big red letters to stand out to everyone, I quote: 

THIS IS NOT A REQUEST THREAD

FOR HELP & PETITIONS VISIT AND REPLY HERE!!

I used to always be surprised when forum veterans met the first mistake someone does with such hostility, but I now understand the reasons, seeing people make the same mistake over and over and over. Is reading comprehension really that hard these days? Or is everyone just lazy and self-entitled? 

Well, my bad then, I am blind I think.

I feel sorry now, my apologies... Next time i'll read it better. :(

• 1 month later...

How do you batch build these bodyslide sets when the preset box is empty? Does that mean I have to manually set the sliders to be able to build them?

That means either they aren't for bodyslide or the files have been placed in the wrong location. which set is giving you issues? More than not with armor it's best to install manually. Sometimes you'll find zip folders within zip folders which then if you use NMM or MO will just place the zipped folder in data.

please i am looking for a nude start mod can any of you help  ?

Nude start mod?

is anyone esle worried about no remorse which hasnt posted here for a month? cus i am :( this is like the only list of bodyslide compatible mods that includes stuff that isnt on the nexus

Yeah, he's kind of disappeared...

How do you batch build these bodyslide sets when the preset box is empty? Does that mean I have to manually set the sliders to be able to build them?

Wait.. I'm sorry. I think I misunderstood you. So, you're saying the body preset drop down box on the top left? I haven't come across that but, still, which armor?

That means either they aren't for bodyslide or the files have been placed in the wrong location. which set is giving you issues? More than not with armor it's best to install manually. Sometimes you'll find zip folders within zip folders which then if you use NMM or MO will just place the zipped folder in data.

Nude start mod?

is anyone esle worried about no remorse which hasnt posted here for a month? cus i am :( this is like the only list of bodyslide compatible mods that includes stuff that isnt on the nexus

Wait.. I'm sorry. I think I misunderstood you. So, you're saying the body preset drop down box on the top left? I haven't come across that but, still, which armor?

I downloaded the DEM Ritual Bodyslide files, and the Northgirl files and when I "filter by group" to choose these bodyslide sets, the preset drop down where the cbbe bodies should be is empty, so I'm not sure If what body I'm batch building for. I'm attempting to build for just the default CBBE curvy preset.

This is what the window looks like when I do this.

post-32709-0-53085000-1454974301_thumb.png

Not sure if that's how it's supposed to be, or if the files didn't install correctly.

Nude start mod?

I downloaded the DEM Ritual Bodyslide files, and the Northgirl files and when I "filter by group" to choose these bodyslide sets, the preset drop down where the cbbe bodies should be is empty, so I'm not sure If what body I'm batch building for. I'm attempting to build for just the default CBBE curvy preset.

This is what the window looks like when I do this.

attachicon.gifDesktop 02.08.2016 - 17.31.02.01.png

Not sure if that's how it's supposed to be, or if the files didn't install correctly.

I don't do it this way. As to what I do is select CBBE HDT from that particular drop down. Then my body preset below it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The no-remorse HDT fur armor link seems to be broken. Can't link because I'm a new user or something, but it's at the bottom of the "no-remorse" spoiler in the first post.

Can someone who downloaded this reupload it for me? Or maybe the author can fix the link

Thanks

Cant find the post it would link to anyway. Seems to be gone.

Archived