Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

New Update!

• Added two new conversions in my section: Dragon Sorceress and Edhildils Helgenrogue Armor with HDT support.
  • Added in aloeverapack8's HDT section: XaussSexyVests
  • Also added a conversion by Russian guy Feyory in his own section: Rayne Clothes BS

For Edhildils Helgenrogue Armor only has BS support for Flat Boots but you can wear High heeled boots without problems.

Aloeverapack8's conversion has full HDT support, belly support and a peekaboo zap. Feyory's conversion has weight slider support and I modified his edited .esp for english support.

The Feyory's conversion you provided only contain DC outfit ShapeData.

Reuploaded with correct data.

Alright, thx!

I'm having a problem with the Sovngarde Steel Armor anyone know whats needed to get it to work, cant get it to show up ingame and in body-slide settings I'm sure I'm missing/ not installing something, not sure if i need the original mod or not, only reason i ask is because the post the link takes me to is from 2014 not sure if anything has changed in-terms of needed items

Are you using the Sharlikrans compatability patch for the original Sovngarde armour? Its in the Lustriana compatability download here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26230/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D26230&pUp=1

I had a similar problem and that fixed it for me.

hmm ill give this a try. You're talking about this one right? " Lustrianna_Compatibility_Patches "

New Update!

• Added two new conversions in my section: Dragon Sorceress and Edhildils Helgenrogue Armor with HDT support.
  • Also added a conversion by Russian guy Feyory in his own section: Rayne Clothes BS

For Edhildils Helgenrogue Armor only has BS support for Flat Boots but you can wear High heeled boots without problems.

Aloeverapack8's conversion has full HDT support, belly support and a peekaboo zap. Feyory's conversion has weight slider support and I modified his edited .esp for english support.

The file was removed.

New Update!

The file was removed.

Was removed by me. Uploaded the new file.

New Update!

The file was removed.

Was removed by me. Uploaded the new file.

Nice, thx!

hi, the tropical hdt pack that link to modmaximus site gave me their own download link with malware :/ can anyone help?

On that depositfiles site?

You just select "regular download", wait 60 seconds, complete the captcha and get the download button for the correct .7z archive.

Just tested to verify this.

New update!

• Added new two conversions by cell. Monno Bikini for CBBE & UUNP bodyslide.
  • Added new conversion by squart2203, fox_36 in misc.
  • There are two new conversions in my own section, Stoneheart Lingerie HDT & DFT T11 Lingerie HDT

Dont forget to check the UUNP poll, I like to know what do you think

The poll might be a bit misleading, because UUNP also does have all the classic slidermorphs.

But the results so far also show that the largest group of voters don't know about it yet ;)

Yeah has the same slidermorphs but also maybe someone dont like the 7b/UNP body morphs and prefer the "classic" . I didnt know about UUNP too, until you mentioned that time.

Well it has not only the morphs, the base shape is the same CBBE shape like in classic BS2 and all the CBBE presets even work ;)

Basically the UNP-based additional sliders are entirely optional. It's just that UUNP is not backwards compatible due to the UNP textures.

Guest Jenova23

I made this dress to slider

attachicon.gif152917sasswuzrqtz8luss.jpg

And completed work in blender. Like this.

attachicon.gifdressing.jpg

But it cause CTD. Work well in nifskope but game is not.

What's problem?

Original file is here http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/11456330.html

And my conversion is here attachicon.gifmay.7z

Yeah me too, I think it's replacing the vanilla wedding dress instead the mod itself that causing CTD.

It's also crashing creation kit, which sucks because I wanted a unique wedding dress and this one works perfectly.

Edhildils Helgenrogue Armor this armor can't be tempered.

The armor itself is designed to give you a higher armor rating the more pieces you have equipped. Edhildil problably didn't want to make the armor temperable so that it woudn't become too over-powered. This is according to the armor's description on the Nexus.

I'm having a problem with a few of the mods here.  I open an outfit in bodyslide and start making adjustments.  The armor morphs, but the body does not.  It just happened with Dibella Priestess.  It's happened with 2-3 other outfits.  Anyone have a clue what's going on?

I'm having a problem with a few of the mods here.  I open an outfit in bodyslide and start making adjustments.  The armor morphs, but the body does not.  It just happened with Dibella Priestess.  It's happened with 2-3 other outfits.  Anyone have a clue what's going on?

Hawgdaddy,

I'm kind of confused by your post. Your body set should be done, saved, and then batch your armor to it. Armor can only be set to a saved preset. 

Could someone please convert to Bodyslide 2 both outfits found in the Draconic Bloodline Armor Mod by RavenDier? Thanks.

Link below:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51401/?

Hi, could some one help make a bodyslide version of the Draconic Bloodline armors. They are great looking armors! Thanks.

This is the release thread, for bodyslide conversions made. NOT a request thread. Please use http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/for requests. 

Edit: OH. I see you already posted there. AND here, after.

Hawgdaddy,

I'm kind of confused by your post. Your body set should be done, saved, and then batch your armor to it. Armor can only be set to a saved preset. 

I have a custom body preset based on the CT77 body.  I've used it multiple times for various outfits.  But something isn't working with Dibella Priestess and a couple other outfits.  As I said above, I open bodyslide, choose my custom body preset, then load Dibella Priestess, open a preview window, and the body I see is very different than my preset.  If I move sliders back and forth, the armor changes as it should, but the body does not change.

I just tried it with several different presets.  The Dibella armor will morph as I adjust sliders.  The body will not.

Hawgdaddy,

I have a custom body preset based on the CT77 body.  I've used it multiple times for various outfits.  But something isn't working with Dibella Priestess and a couple other outfits.  As I said above, I open bodyslide, choose my custom body preset, then load Dibella Priestess, open a preview window, and the body I see is very different than my preset.  If I move sliders back and forth, the armor changes as it should, but the body does not change.

I just tried it with several different presets.  The Dibella armor will morph as I adjust sliders.  The body will not.

Okay, I just took a look at this and it's not working for me either. I found that there are two different folders in the for bodyslide: one that doesn't have any info except for mesh and textures and the other for the bodyslide. When I batch it I get an error saying that it can't find Priestess_Dibella_HDT.nif and in fact it's not there. I'm guessing that this is why it's not setting to our presets. The body that it is showing is the file that it comes with.

Maybe one of the more experienced people here can take a look at this.

Archived