Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

*** 09/02/2015 - V2.2.93 - New conversion by optioq in pan.baidu page share. Heihu bodyslide. And new conversion by me, Kendo 2's Draugr Armor.***

Getting a "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!" for the Kendo 2 link and the HDT on the end is for another mod.

Also thanks for keeping the thread going :-)

Original author ask me for remove the conversion, for the moment I cant upload the conversion until new advice.

And yes you're welcome :)

*** 09/02/2015 - V2.2.93 - New conversion by optioq in pan.baidu page share. Heihu bodyslide. And new conversion by me, Kendo 2's Draugr Armor.***

heads up, link for draugr armor leads me to ll error page. anyone else getting this?

Apparently, the original creator demanded that it be taken down. :(

Getting a "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!" for the Kendo 2 link and the HDT on the end is for another mod.

Original author ask me for remove the conversion, for the moment I cant upload the conversion until new advice.

I also encountered the same problem, please see his reply. Frankly, I'm confused by his principle, since he said 3dsMax/Blender is ok, and I actually using Max for reweighting. I can't understand how Bodyslide will ruin the"integrity" of his works as well, since Bodyslide conversions need original mod.

In my opinion, uploading Bodyslide files at LL or other sites and online storages still obey his rules, as long as we use 3dsMax or Blender during converting.

I also encountered the same problem, please see his reply. Frankly, I'm confused by his principle, since he said 3dsMax/Blender is ok, and I actually using Max for reweighting. I can't understand how Bodyslide will ruin the"integrity" of his works as well, since Bodyslide conversions need original mod.

In my opinion, uploading Bodyslide files at LL or other sites and online storages still obey his rules, as long as we use 3dsMax or Blender during converting.

He seems to be under the impression that you using Outfit Studio in your conversion work. Perhaps if you explained that you DO use 3dsMax/Blender in your work, you'll be OK. As for uploading elsewhere, yeah clearly he is not comfortable with that, as it seems he wants to stay here just at LL only.

I think everyone would have accepted a simple "no, you don't have permission for BS2 conversions".

But first calling all BS2 conversions "mods" in quotation marks to let us know that those are not really mods - despite the fact that many of the BS2 conversions i used work better than the original (and definitely better than plenty of blender/max conversions).

Then the statement about the process being simply false, as you don't even include a single useable mesh (let alone 2) but only 1 shapedata file.

Nothing else to add, why even bother.

I downloaded samisme74's  lace lingerie pack.  It's great stuff, but I can't get the Love Moon outfit.  I open and adjust it with bodyslide, hit build, and what gets built is the Snowflake outfit.  Does anyone have the same problem, or know how to fix it?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Archived