Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

Any idea what happened to sanisme74's LUSH gear sets on Nexus?

He released a few ones a day ago or so (the nipple rings and a few others, split up from the main mod Lush Gear SetA), but all his files vanished from Nexus, the main mod LUSH gear SetA included. The nipplering mod had some folder structure / pathing issues, maybe only set to hidden.

Ok, at least they are still here on LL.

No matter found the reason:

My account just got banned on Nexus. God I hate some of the overly sensitive pricks there. Some asshole questioned whether I had permission to use some armor that had been abandoned for the past two years. I removed the armor but decided to block him from all my downloads. I don't need trouble makers like that knitpicking everything I upload. He bitched to the admins and got me banned.

Long story short, I'll upload LUSH Body preset here tomorrow.

Any idea what happened to sanisme74's LUSH gear sets on Nexus?

He released a few ones a day ago or so (the nipple rings and a few others, split up from the main mod Lush Gear SetA), but all his files vanished from Nexus, the main mod LUSH gear SetA included. The nipplering mod had some folder structure / pathing issues. maybe only set to hidden.

Ok, at least they are still here on LL.

No matter found the reason:

My account just got banned on Nexus. God I hate some of the overly sensitive pricks there. Some asshole questioned whether I had permission to use some armor that had been abandoned for the past two years. I removed the armor but decided to block him from all my downloads. I don't need trouble makers like that knitpicking everything I upload. He bitched to the admins and got me banned.

Long story short, I'll upload LUSH Body preset here tomorrow.

I wonder if its Elianora again.

I converted the Dark Lilith Suit to the HDT body.  Adding the belly node and a zap.  All credit to the original creators, this is just another conversion.

The TBBP bodyslide should be loaded along with the original esp then add the HDT Suit:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13067/?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28212-dark-lilith-tbbp-bodyslide-no-tattoo/

DarkLilithHDTBodyslide.7z

I converted the Blood Raven TBBP version to the HDT body, which added the belly node.  Also I added one zap.  The original Bodyslide and esp file should be loaded 1st.  All credits to the original armor creators, this is just a conversion.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1079-blood-raven-cbbe-tbbp-7b-bbp-unp-tbbp-hdt-bodyslide-ultra-skimpy-mashup/

attachicon.gifBloodRavenHDTBodyslide.7z

I converted the Dark Lilith Suit to the HDT body.  Adding the belly node and a zap.  All credit to the original creators, this is just another conversion.

The TBBP bodyslide should be loaded along with the original esp then add the HDT Suit:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13067/?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28212-dark-lilith-tbbp-bodyslide-no-tattoo/

attachicon.gifDarkLilithHDTBodyslide.7z

Want to add this one too? :D

EDIT: I also updated most of my conversions to have mega links now.

Cheers added to the list.

*** Last Updated: 09/12/2014 - V2.2.82 - Added Two HDT conversions, Dark Lilith Suit and Blood Raven, by aloeverapack8 to Misc and Scrap Armor by Koffman77 ***

The Gatti Yumiko gear did not have full HDT support in BAMM.  I added the belly support and some useful sexlab zaps.  For now I only converted the black outfit.  I also brought the mesh closer to the body, which was challenging.  The BAMM conversion listed here is recommended as the base to get the ESP.  I used the BAMM conversion for my conversion.   All credit to gatti2012 for the armor and to dwjlien for BAMM. 

The CBBE v3 should work as well from:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19257/?

Gatti14YumikoHDT.7z

I added the red outfit here so people can find it, I think I did a better job on this one, enjoy :)

Gatti14YumikoRedHDT.7z

14/12/2014 - V2.2.83 - Added KURESE Gloria armor HDT by buttnine, Hermaeus Mora by no-remorse and Gatti14Yumiko by aloeverapack8 (now in their own section).

I have a question for you all, should I dump the spoiler tags?

That way you can CTRL+F and find all the conversions that way.

Hi All,

new update:

16/12/2014 - V2.2.84 - Added Drow Armor, Wicca Hunter, Aradia Lingerie Armour and Vindictus Santa Robes by Levionte

In other news after 1 year and 8 months I have decided to move on. No-remorse will be replacing me as the owner of this thread. I no longer play Skyrim and the past year has been hard for me due to work. I have always tried to keep the thread up to date and help where I can. In order to keep things simple I have asked to transfer the thread rather than start a new one. People know this one and I don't want to lose that. I am sure I will chip in from time to time. Until its transferred I will keep things up to date.

Thanks for the great work Oppaithon.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know where I can get s666's TERA armor conversion? I seem to have misplaced my copy I got off the nexus before he hid it.

Hi I have the CB++ version. The S666 version is down, I think there were some serious bugs.Or S666 is doing one of his high res versions again.

14/12/2014 - V2.2.83 - Added KURESE Gloria armor HDT by buttnine, Hermaeus Mora by no-remorse and Gatti14Yumiko by aloeverapack8 (now in their own section).

I have a question for you all, should I dump the spoiler tags?

That way you can CTRL+F and find all the conversions that way.

I feel that is best but maybe it just might be me. 

Why not spoiler the entire list instead of by each converter?

Thanks for the great work Oppaithon.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know where I can get s666's TERA armor conversion? I seem to have misplaced my copy I got off the nexus before he hid it.

Hi I have the CB++ version. The S666 version is down, I think there were some serious bugs.Or S666 is doing one of his high res versions again.

Yep toomuch problems, i'm sorry about that.

But,

good new, Tera comeback in 2015 january!

post-30616-0-12254200-1418947488_thumb.jpg

post-30616-0-31247700-1418947494_thumb.jpg

But,

I'm looking forward to this.

Would it be indecent to request zap sliders this time?

bodyslide and UNP version will coming with.

I need 2 weeks of work i think, and that will be ready.

But,

I'm looking forward to this.

Would it be indecent to request zap sliders this time?

bodyslide and UNP version will coming with.

I need 2 weeks of work i think, and that will be ready.

I yet to understand what zap sliders are. I go into the OS and remove or add stuff.

Archived