Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

Kameleon Armor - CBBE BodySlide

Regular and HDT physics variants out now. :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57530/

(not correctly packed yet, but you can put it into the OP anyway)

There are a .bsa and an .esp file in that zip but nothing BodySlide could work with. :(

Read my post that you quoted again (there also is another link). :P

Kameleon Armor - CBBE BodySlide

Regular and HDT physics variants out now. :)

There are a .bsa and an .esp file in that zip but nothing BodySlide could work with. :(

Read my post that you quoted again (there also is another link). :P

Quoted? Links? Me? :D

Sorry, thanks. :P

Here's my cleaned up version of Aradia's Living Armor bodyslide.

I got a bodyslide of this somewhere on this site ages ago, but it was for some nonstandard body shape.  I can't even find the download now.  Anyway this version is standard CBBE and tweaked to make it fit better.

The screenshots (which aren't standard CBBE, sorry) show that it's very brightly colored and glows in the dark.

attachicon.gif2014-06-19_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-06-19_00003.jpg

attachicon.gifAradiaLivingArmorBodyslide.7z

is there a TBBP or bbp version of this, dont really like stiff body.. :(

hi someone can do or already exist a HDT version of microbikini mod with nipple aureola sliders? http://www.howtomakeonline.org/IqI12MoneyeuC_xj/DMRA-ANB-Micro-Bikini-(BBB+BB).html

There are already several microbikinis available. Bodyslide 2 has aureola sliders. You can change a body preset and suit it to your liking and build the outfits to fit it.

There are a couple of microbikinis in BAMM

If anyone has any free time, I'd love to see this sick angelic armor converted. The armor is sexy and the wings are bad@ss. I'm absolutely terrible at converting so I would be soooo grateful if someone could do it and upload it here. I'll upload the SevenBase Bombshell BBP version if anyone want's to try converting it to CBBE HDT.

Picture (without wings):

Angelic_Armor_SeveNBase_1ss.jpg

Picture (with wings):

Angelic_Armor_SeveNBase_2ss.jpg

EDIT: Apparently it comes with weapons too but I can't seem to find any pictures with weapons.

Angelic Armor and Weapons - 7B Bombshell BBP.rar

If anyone has any free time, I'd love to see this sick angelic armor converted. The armor is sexy and the wings are bad@ss. I'm absolutely terrible at converting so I would be soooo grateful if someone could do it and upload it here. I'll upload the SevenBase Bombshell BBP version if anyone want's to try converting it to CBBE HDT.

Picture (without wings):

Picture (with wings):

EDIT: Apparently it comes with weapons too but I can't seem to find any pictures with weapons.

Will be a butthurt working with the stockings. Trousers and stockings are my weakness. I'll give a try with bra and skirt if you want.

Picture (without wings):

Picture (with wings):

Will be a butthurt working with the stockings. Trousers and stockings are my weakness. I'll give a try with bra and skirt if you want.

Lol, my weakness is converting in general xD but yea, it'd be awesome if you would. Thanks. Oh, and did they remove the spoiler feature? I can't find it anymore.

May clip with some animations/poses or massive presets. No stockings for the moment.

attachicon.gif2014-10-23_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2014-10-23_00002.jpg

attachicon.gifAngelic Armor bodyslide HDT.zip

Thank you VERY MUCH! I've been waiting for someone to lend me a hand for awhile. If you ever get around the the stockings, that'd be great, but it's completely up to you. WoooooooooH!!

Edit: Not sure if I'm dumb but in BodySlide, you have "Angelic Legstraps" in their twice.

May clip with some animations/poses or massive presets. No stockings for the moment.

attachicon.gif2014-10-23_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2014-10-23_00002.jpg

attachicon.gifAngelic Armor bodyslide HDT.zip

Thank you VERY MUCH! I've been waiting for someone to lend me a hand for awhile. If you ever get around the the stockings, that'd be great, but it's completely up to you. WoooooooooH!!

Edit: Not sure if I'm dumb but in BodySlide, you have "Angelic Legstraps" in their twice.

Thank you! Use only one like you want, i'll fix that problem in a moment.

Archived