Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

I have a question about the body in those pics. You used the bodyslide for that right?  How did you get the nipples so thick and juicy like that?

New Armor woot! Aradia Lace Dress also 3D pubic hair was added yesterday.

Once again install after the other Madam Muscle armors.

I have a question about the body in those pics. You used the bodyslide for that right?  How did you get the nipples so thick and juicy like that?

New Armor woot! Aradia Lace Dress also 3D pubic hair was added yesterday.

Once again install after the other Madam Muscle armors.

You can overclock the sliders. Whilst they go 0 to 100, you can type in the right in negatives (-200) or over (200).

Specifically, Muscle Madam's body has 400% nipple size at 100 weight.

0 Weight:

Nipple Distance: 100

Nipple Perkiness: 50

Nipple Length: 15

Nipple size 200

100 Weight:

Nipple Distance: 100

Nipple Perkiness: 200

Nipple Length: 80

Nipple size 400

Nipple Up/Down/Tip: 0 for both weights.

Fun and problems! I try to use the buttshape to 200 or 300% and the hip -100% to make a short butt, and when i walk the clipping is amazing.

Bamm is way cool, but they do not change my body in some cases, only the armor, very strange... most sliders don´t work 100% for me.

I want learn making slider. But not good at english. so never understood this part manual.

c)  For each OBJ file you have exported (one per NiTriShape), you will need one slider data file for every slider that applies
    to the shape in question. Search and replace is your best friend to update datafile name/target/source for each slider.
    If your outfit has multiple parts (OBJ files), make sure to set correct targets and slider names for those.
d)    You can remove slider targets that make no sense. Example: Most upper body sliders are not useful for pants.
    Leg sliders does not apply to pauldrons or bras, but they do to pants, and most of them to skirts.
e)  Put sliderset in Bodyslide/SliderSets. To avoid cluttering, you can (and probably should) use subfolders.

If i export shape in nifskope, each part is independent. And "Load slider source data from .obj" so that obj applied than change like this

post-3027-0-60604800-1368231038_thumb.jpg

Now click what? "Add slider" than return before load obj. That is my mystery! :D

Sorry about bothering question. :)

Going back to Muscle Madam, for a bit, I just found out that they're unagi1312, the one who put together the LightGUTS body for Oblivion.  This is like running into a friend you haven't seen in years.  Kind of makes me want to start modding again.

You guys are my hero's keep up the good work. At last one size fits all, dont matter if you CBBE, UNP or any other body style. You can make body to suit yourself and then make the armor's here fit it. Works beautifully. Hats off to Cali and Bunny to for making it all possible.

Browsing around found this:

New update over here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32731

Unfortunately stuffed_bunny doesn't seem to be available to update this LL thread at the moment.

Browsing around there i found that picture (below). It's a user screeny. Because me ain't know what this armor is called, maybe some here can name it. My first search starts at BAMM but nothing found so far.

post-136521-0-11534000-1368458316_thumb.jpg

That one is the Studded Imperial Armor. There is a regular Studded Armor, the one under Studded at blacksmith forges.

I got the name wrong, though.  The first picture is Scaled Armor, not Studded Armor.  Sorry about that.  It's in that mod, too.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35485/

Bamms now got  EVERY  armour in this topic in its collection, AND ChronoTrigger77 has made Every single one of them 35 CB++ slider compliant!

Plus there's 1 Brand new armour to the BodySlide community Reaper9111's Nord Hunter!

50 individual looking BodySlide armours, in one package - I love it, everyone should have Bamm!

That link is listed as under moderation at the nexus, what's up?

Is the Nord Hunter in a bodyslide version available separately?

Good to see new armour for CB++.

Thank Muscle Madam and his/her friend. Same problem: how to download the original India Dwarven Lady Heavy Armor? 

P.S.

When I visited Boris Vallejo's official website , the amour on that lady in the pic just reminded me the Gatti jewelry outfit and the Silverlight Armor.  Thanks to modders all over the world. ( I always love Boris' works.)

It's listed in the .txt like Muscle Madam's armors.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=142493915

Archived