Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

The Aradia armors in Bodyslide are not working for me.  The armor's are "out" from the body no matter how I try and build it, with a large gap between the armor and my body.  Am I doing something wrong?

Nevermind, figured it out.  Hadn't installed the base mod first, didn't realize that was necessary.  Can we get links to the required stuff here as well?

RE-EDIT:  Nope, still having the issue again.  Got the armors installed and equippable without crashing my game, but building bodies in Bodyslide makes them not fit.  What am I doing wrong?

Here's my cleaned up version of Aradia's Living Armor bodyslide.

I got a bodyslide of this somewhere on this site ages ago, but it was for some nonstandard body shape.  I can't even find the download now.  Anyway this version is standard CBBE and tweaked to make it fit better.

The screenshots (which aren't standard CBBE, sorry) show that it's very brightly colored and glows in the dark.

post-140274-0-03676600-1403206162_thumb.jpg

post-140274-0-16694700-1403206166_thumb.jpg

AradiaLivingArmorBodyslide.7z

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54967/? is now CBBE converted, just TBBP + Bodyslide 2 compatibility missing. Just for info if somebody wants to take the challenge :-)

Just found Midnight Breed for bodyslide:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54924/?

"Someone" already did. :D

Yeah, for Midnight Breed (and the TBBP works flawlessly with Bodyslide 2 and my CBBE HDT body, even at max weight and using loads of butt and fantasy breast, double melon and breast ssh sliders, well done), but I am already looking for another mod. The mod I linked is the complete Ashara Princess of the Woods CBBE conversion :-)

Hi guys, I'm searching only for a skirt for Bodyslide. Would you point me one?

I can't remember a mod right now, that just delivers a skirt, but I would give a modular mod a try or Remodeled Armor, where you used almost all zip sliders. 

A nice skirt might be the Osare Maid outfit. It's modular, so you are able to just equip the skirt from the outfit.

Remodeled Armor I might suggest the normal Leather Armor outfit for example, where you have zipped everything with exception of the skirt (looks ultra skimpy btw).  

You find links to those mods on the first page in this thread (the Osare one is under Kathonica's Conversions TBBP).

I can't remember a mod right now, that just delivers a skirt, but I would give a modular mod a try or Remodeled Armor, where you used almost all zip sliders. 

A nice skirt might be the Osare Maid outfit. It's modular, so you are able to just equip the skirt from the outfit.

Remodeled Armor I might suggest the normal Leather Armor outfit for example, where you have zipped everything with exception of the skirt (looks ultra skimpy btw).  

You find links to those mods on the first page in this thread (the Osare one is under Kathonica's Conversions TBBP).

Ok those are good ones! Thx!

BTW I didn't mean a mod with only the skirt.... I'm a dick :D  , what i mean is a mod with a skirt which is equipable without the torso.

Ok those are good ones! Thx!

BTW I didn't mean a mod with only the skirt.... I'm a dick :D  , what i mean is a mod with a skirt which is equipable without the torso.

The Sorceress set has an equippable skirt; and there's an Art of Magicka Bodyslide conversion around here somewhere that uses the same skirt with several color/texture options.

Hello, I'm a Taiwanese. Here is my mod topic in 3DMGame thread (since it's the biggest Mandarin Skyrim thread).

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4352451-1-1.html

This is main topic, which is wrote to someone new to HDT Body, and easy for me to maintain. Below are separate topics for each armor mods.

I'm a newbie in modding, Bodyslide 2, and Outfit Studio, so I may do something wrong, but I still want to share my works to this site, hoping to enhance my skill to OS.

I wrote some English translations in my newest post - Sorceress Armors, I will update my descriptions in other posts as long as I fix their clippings. If someone know what he/she is doing, I think there should not be much problem.

Sorry that link isn't working for me.

Sorry, I set up the permission restriction (is it how it's said?) initially because pretty much Chinese players, especially noobs, are just too lazy to search before asking questions. :dodgy:

Since I share my topic to this site, I now lower the restriction, you should see all of them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Maybe I will eventually make a totally English topic at LL, when I had made enough works. For now, there are only five outfit mods for Bodyslide there. :s

Sorry that link isn't working for me.

Sorry, I set up the permission restriction (is it how it's said?) initially because pretty much Chinese players, especially noobs, are just too lazy to search before asking questions. :dodgy:

Since I share my topic to this site, I now lower the restriction, you should see all of them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Maybe I will eventually make a totally English topic at LL, when I had made enough works. For now, there are only five outfit mods for Bodyslide there. :s

Thank you, added your works to the list.

Just downloaded the raven witch (nexusmod and the bodyslide file), but i have a problem with it (as with many other outfits).

The meshes of the body change when i use the sliders, the outfit itself stays the same.

I still don't know what causes this :(

Maybe that's the same for you, the files are not perfect? Or am I doing something wrong?

Since I love the raven witch outfit I would really love some advice.

Thank you!

Archived