View File

This mod has been out there for a while, but always in half Japanese, on an Asian file sharing service where the average dl speed was 7kb, and the armors were set up for fallout 3, (no DT), so i basically made it all English, and set up the 1500 or so armors to use DT.

If you have issues with npc heads clipping through their hairs, then remove the cwdolls mesh folder and use the .bsa files instead:

What each archive does exactly:

CWDolls: adds a few new races to your race selector, really anime-ish, mostly a resource

CWClothes: adds at least 1000 armor pieces, whole suits and individual pieces, ranging everywhere from Japanese school uniforms, to full blown mech suits. again though mostly a resource at the moment.

CWPrettyThings: this is where it gets fun, it takes all those resources from clothes and dolls and gives all non-named npcs a makeover and outfit change to make your wasteland alot more interesting.

to clarify what a "non named" npc is:
ncr trooper-will get changed
raider-will get changed
sunny smiles-not changed
sarah wientrab-not changed
Like that.

Ez-companion Venders: adds 10 companions to the game that will sell you all the items from cw clothes, and use the EZ companion system to function as followers, (as such it will require you to download and install the ez companion mod, found here http://newvegas.nexu....com/mods/38033) the mod just dumps all the companions into the goodsprings saloon, their shop inventory might take a while to load, as they are selling more armor than is available in the base game itself.

Esp Pack: contains all the esp files that are included in the main archives, for those who have the data files from the chinese site already.

i'm also uploading screenshots of all the armors added through cwclothes so modders can look at them, labeled and everything, in case anyone wants to use this as a resource plugin for other mods, instead of using boring default new Vegas clothes.

There's more plugins on the original website that hosted this, such as beutification for companions, but these are the basics, if you want more you can always go searching for them here:
http://bbs.3dmgame.c...919537-1-1.html

I did not make any of the items in this mod, i just translated and made the armor compatible with new Vegas, all the credit goes back to the website posted above and the original author, cwjohnny.

Alright, since this mod doesn't affect named Npc's, and i think that sucks, but I don't have the creativity to design them, i'm gonna do it this way:

1.download the screenshot pack

2.pick a named npc

3.pick an outfit, the names are the names of the screenshots (preferably a whole outfit not a bunch of scraps, as they might not equip all the scraps)

4. pick a race/hair/facegen data

5. post it here and you'll get your npc in game

Rules:

if you don't want to/cant make a decent looking npc but still want an outfit put on one, that's fine, steps 3 and 4 are a one or both, not gonna make you design an npc to get an outfit on one.

first come first server basis, once an npc has both a face and outfit, there gonna be locked in, not gonna change sunny every time someone wants her different. ill keep a record of altered npcs in the 3rd post.

and lastly, i will not change an npc that isn't already a child into a child race, because of the nature of this website, nor will i put any skimpy outfits on existing children.

that's it.

this way the named npcs can get their overhaul over time and people can get their own hand made npcs in game, sort of community thing.

i can check the comments and when i get a few npc requests made up i can upload a new version of the cwprettythings.esp

ALRIGHT, all the archives are back up, and i tested a few random ones out of the crop and didn't have any downloading issues, but please, someone tell me if you download them all so i know its all working properly, because if there broken again i'm gonna beat someone with a stick.

err.... sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but...

• all the cwclothes files are being downloaded as 0 byte files;
  • CWDolls and most of it has this problem too;

The good news:

• CWPrettythings is ok;
  • Esp Pack is ok;
  • EZCompanionVenders is ok;
  • Screenshot Pack is ok;

The good news:

• CWPrettythings is ok;
  • Esp Pack is ok;
  • Screenshot Pack is ok;

Confirm that.

The good news:

• CWPrettythings is ok;
  • Esp Pack is ok;
  • Screenshot Pack is ok;

sorry but me to

The good news:

• CWPrettythings is ok;
  • Esp Pack is ok;
  • Screenshot Pack is ok;

sorry but me to

yep me too

alright, i give up on using loverslabs to upload, it might be fine for esp files, and smaller amounts of data, but theres no way i can maintain 70 archives if they wont even upload properly here.   uploading files to mega, will update main post with links when they are done.

alright, i give up on using loverslabs to upload, it might be fine for esp files, and smaller amounts of data, but theres no way i can maintain 70 archives if they wont even upload properly here.   uploading files to mega, will update main post with links when they are done.

Maybe ask Ashal, perhaps there's some limit that may require you to split it into more than one Download thread.

meh, its all up on mega and working, and ive never seen anyone have an issue with that filehosting site, so for now im just leaving it where it is, ive gotten enough grey hair struggling with uploading this already

looks like my work isn't done yet, been heavily play testing this and apparently there's a head clipping through hair bug present in the pack, and my research has lead me to the conclusion that its because the cwdolls was packed into bsa, which i extracted to upload properly. i was reading that loose .egm files can cause this, and theres alot of ,egm in cwdolls. i cant just use the bsa files as they are though because someone packed fallout 3 esp files in with some, hence why i extracted them in the first place, so my question is how does one go about removing select files from a bsa file while still keeping it intact, google has lead me to nothing and im outa time to keep searching before college.

*edit, ok bsa files are up, people who get the head clipping through hair bug can use the bsa archives instead of the data files to fix that. (youll have to remove the meshes that cwdolls added to make the bsa take effect, all in one folder, real easy.)

i can confirm that all the download links are in fact working, i opened them all up in Google chrome, and was able to download them all without being signed in to my mega account, the problem has to be on your end somewhere.

I dowloaded them all before, but now i'm getting the following message:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

This could be due to the following reasons:

• The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
  • Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
  • The file has been deleted by the user.

really? i literally just opened all the links on the op in new tabs, not 8 seconds ago, and they all appear as normal and let me download them, its not because i uploaded them either, as i made sure i am not logged in to mega when i click the links. i even downloaded the 200mb, and the smaller files just now, no issues at all

i recopied/pasted the links in the op, see if that helps, no clue why you cant download it, i've tried with 3 different browsers, all not logged in to my mega account, and have had no issues navigating to the files, or downloading them, so the links aren't working for some people, can anyone confirm that they can get to all the dl pages? or by some magic am i the only one who can view them?