Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1614 replies to this topic

user29

user29

I'll knock you up.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,852 posts
When I'm really playing I would too, but I like to have the option to make things simple as well.

The difficulty slider just affects if you take damage or not I thought.

Would it be possible to create a perk halstrom that when you have it, you have like 50% more offspring? That would make it so you often get that p7 body. I think that's the best way to handle the brood mother perk. I can keep track of and determine when to give it to the player.

Evilrunner

Evilrunner

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
Could be part of the standard max size perk?

You can do multi level perks, so perhaps one level for each size you can get to, with an offspring bonus at each level? Means that each stage you're more likely to reach that size.

If they can each have a unique name, the perk could progress in name up to Broodmother at max.

Sort of like:
P4 - frequent mother, +10% fertility +10% offspring, +benefits while P4
P7 - Brood mother, +50% fertility +50% offspring, +benefits while at P7 (maybe cumulative with previous, so benefits at P4,P5,P6 and max at P7)

user29

user29

I'll knock you up.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,852 posts
gonna put your triss outfit up on the nexus?

Evilrunner

Evilrunner

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
Yeah, got the package made, just been delaying writing a description on Nexus for it. Hate doing that, always paranoid I'm going to get banned for some random reason :P

Evilrunner

Evilrunner

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
damn it, fill out the entire nexus page, hit submit, 502: Bad gateway. If I have to type all that out again :@

[edit] Hell yeah :D

zippy57

zippy57

Store Manager

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts
You spelled CD Projekt RED wrong.:P

Evilrunner

Evilrunner

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
I got it right once :P

Evilrunner

Evilrunner

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
Right, having neglected this a bit too long, I'm going to go about getting some meshes up tonight. If you have anything to upload go ahead, just drop a change log somewhere (you don't have to use my ridiculously convoluted file :P) and I'll see about getting a release out over the weekend with what we have.

[edit] Going to fill this post with some screenshots as I go.

Leather P3:
Attached File  LeatherP3.jpg   211.89KB   217 downloads

Leather P6: Sort of reworked this one a bit, trousers are much lower than usual. Who needs panties when your belly covers you enough :)
Attached File  LeatherP6.jpg   175.35KB   269 downloads

Cass P3:
Attached File  Cass3.jpg   168.69KB   282 downloads

zeroke107

zeroke107

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
Not sure, i should ask in this post or not, but after i download all Mesh and Texture for clothes (include pregnancy and bb clothes). I have problem like floating head and hand for old women clothes set (ex. spring-outfit OW), i suspected this problem come from Mod for clothes in mesh or text but i didn't download any mods that related to spring outfit so not sure how could i correct it ?:huh:, anyone have any clue for me ?

Evilrunner

Evilrunner

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
Sounds like a mesh problem, but this pack doesn't touch any of the original outfits. Might be body swapping related perhaps? Are all your sexout plugins up to date?

user29

user29

I'll knock you up.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,852 posts
good stuff

Evilrunner

Evilrunner

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
Cass P5:
Attached File  Cass5.jpg   91.65KB   265 downloads

And Cass P6:
Attached File  Cass6.jpg   95.18KB   323 downloads

P6 is probably a bit skimpy, but you don't get that big without opening your legs a few times :)

Tomorrow I'm going to move onto Veronica and Sunny's outfits.

user29

user29

I'll knock you up.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,852 posts
god damn. I might be able to convert them, but you make it as much of an art form as it could be :P

zeroke107

zeroke107

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
yep, i agree with u and i already use lastest sexout NG, SCR and also pregnancy mod. I already check mesh and text folder but i don't think anything overwrite orginal one, so i kill old women npc and pick up their clothes then i get ....clothes OW(ex. spring outfit OW) and wear it myself then my pc also have floating head and hand bug too like when i use some mathernity clothes outfit but i didn't download main clothes first. But for this problem i don't know how to fix it due to didn't know where i can download main old woman clothes set:huh: and i use to turn off all esm esp file for sexout NG, scr and pregnancy mod but this problem still appear so i think the main cause should come from Mesh or Text files but can't find culprit by myself so i can't fix it T^T
Anyone have any clue ?

sen4mi

sen4mi

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

yep, i agree with u and i already use lastest sexout NG, SCR and also pregnancy mod. I already check mesh and text folder but i don't think anything overwrite orginal one, so i kill old women npc and pick up their clothes then i get ....clothes OW(ex. spring outfit OW) and wear it myself then my pc also have floating head and hand bug too like when i use some mathernity clothes outfit but i didn't download main clothes first. But for this problem i don't know how to fix it due to didn't know where i can download main old woman clothes set:huh: and i use to turn off all esm esp file for sexout NG, scr and pregnancy mod but this problem still appear so i think the main cause should come from Mesh or Text files but can't find culprit by myself so i can't fix it T^T
Anyone have any clue ?

Once upon a time, I wrote a program to help find the names of missing files: http://www.loverslab...ad.php?tid=7371

It is slow (I remember needing 10-15 minutes to run it), and it is useless on anything other than sexout mods (because other mods, and the base game, routinely include references to files that never existed). But if you have the patience for it, and if you do not mind working through its instructions about how to install it and make sure you have it working right, maybe it can help you.

Once you know the names of some of the missing files, other people can help you identify where they come from.