Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

THREAD ARCHIVED DUE TO SIZE.

PLEASE USE THE NEW THREAD LOCATED AT:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15222-sexout-maternity-clothes-old/

UPDATE:

Due to mediafire and rapidshare causing trouble I'm going to work on getting a new version cobbled together and upload it onto here in hopefully manageable chunks. Until then, a few people have uploaded copies elsewhere.

New file links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/80341856/clothofPmod.7z.html

http://yadi.sk/d/lK3u9Gre2rAFM

This thread is home to the ongoing project to convert outfits for use with Halstroms Sexout Pregnancy Mod

Along with User29 we've done a complete overhaul of the pregnant body shapes, with major improvements to both shape and animation. Some parts are still a bit rough, so expect some updates in the near future.

Currently most stock armours are converted, as well as a few other outfits. Sexout Store is recommended for the purchase of non fallout outfits.

If there are any stock armours that havn't been done, and you want to see, drop in a post and we'll get it converted.

======================
Screenshots
======================

Pregnancy stages 1-3
39f3852d.png

Pregnancy stages 4-6
31a50eb8.png

Bikini Underwear:

b414e72e.png
b9f84c0d.png

Other images:

458112be.png
8dcfe490.png

======================
Download
======================

The download button below contains all needed meshes and textures.
Due to some people reporting issues with mediafire, I've put up a rapidshare link as well.

Mediafire Download

Rapidshare Download

Required Mods

If you wish to use the Ghost armour included, you must download brokencrash's Ghost armour variants for new vegas:
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=41657

Bouncing Breast Type 3 Armour: by Revanag. Pack 1, 2 and the sexy sleepwear are required.

Collection of Sexy Attire: by Shadowtroop

Julia Chang Outfit

Refugee Outfits for Type 3 by Exeter

Recommended Mods

The pack now includes several non-stock armours. Everything is included for the pregnant versions to work fine, however you will need to download the original mods for the non pregnant versions.

Loogies Sexout Tryout mod Most scenarios in tryout complement the pregnancy mod, and pregnant versions of unique outfits in tryout are provided in this pack.

Mantis Zero Suit by Erthilo

Changelog:

-----------
Since 2012/04/11

;New Files - Meshes
\PregnantCali\underwear\bikiniunderwear[0-6] Bikini Underwear

-----------
Since 2012/04/05

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\Lara\ (P1 - P6 Lara Outfit)
\PregnantType3M\Nude\preg[1-6] (nude meshes 1-6 for type3M)
\PregnantType3M\leatherarmor (leather armor p1-4)
\PregnantType3M\RaiderArmor01 (painspike P1-4)
\PregnantType3M\RaiderArmor02 (sadist P1-3)
\PregnantType3M\wastelandclothing05 (mercgrunt P1-4)
\PregnantType3M\vaultsuit (P1-4)
\PregnantType3M\Loogie\ncrwhore (P1-3)
\PregnantType3M\Loogie\powderslave (P1-3)
\PregnantType3M\Loogie\vault19slave (P1-3)

-----------
Since 2012/03/16

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\\Lingerie\outfit_b_[1-6] (reqs: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=40227)
\PregnantCali\Exeter\barbarian\freetribef[1-6] ("brief free tribe outfit" Requires http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=41324 to see it but it's originally from http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38198)
\PregnantCali\Raiderarmor01 (updated tangent spaces no action required on Hal's part)
\PregnantCali\Nude\postpreg (for Hal if he wants to play around with it. Will likely spend more time on it when it's implemented)
\PregnantCali\Exeter\barbarian\freetribe04f[1-6] ("brief wilder outfit" Requires http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=41324 to see it but it's originally from http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38198)
\PregnantCali\ElegantDress_[P0] Conversion of: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37910
\PregnantCali\dragongirl\dragongirl[1-4] (The dress is a conversion of the EVE dress by Hentai, converted by jonas66 from http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=42888)
\PregnantCali\Fishnets\CorsetP[1-6] (Corset from http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=44556 )
\PregnantCali\greatkahns\greatkahnssimple01 [great kahns simple armor]

-----------
Since 2012/02/18

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\Loogie\slaverags\gamblerslave4[1-6] (P1 - P3 updated weights, P4 - P6 New Jenny's Slave rags versions]
]PregnantCali\Loogie\ncrwhore\ncrwhore06 (New P6 Official NCr whoring outfit)
\PregnantCali\WastelandClothing01\merccharm06 (New P6 Merc Charmer version, also updated 05)
\PregnantCali\prostitute\prosfemale01_[04-06] (New P4, P5 and P6 Prostitute versions)
\PregnantCali\raiderarmor04\Blastmaster[04-06] (New P4, P5 and P6 Blastmaster versions)
\PregnantCali\raiderarmor03\badlands[04-06] (New P4, P5 and P6 Badlands versions)
\PregnantCali\raiderarmor02\RaiderArmor02_[5-6] (New P5 and P6 Sadist versions)
\PregnantCali\raiderarmor01\RaiderArmor01_6 (New P6 Pain Spiker version)
\PregnantCali\leatherarmor\Leather3 (Updated nif)
\PregnantCali\memphiskid\* (Memphis Kid Outfit)
\Pregnantcali\RobcoJumpsuit\* (NCR Engineer, RobCo Jumpsuit, Handyman Jumpsuit)

;New Files - Textures

\Armor\robcojumpsuit\*

-----------
Since 2012/02/10

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\troupers\trooper (NCR trooper)
\PregnantCali\Ghost\* (Ghost Armour Variants)

-----------
Since 2012/02/01

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\WastelandClothing\merccharm[1-5] (Merc Charmer)
[deleted] \PregnantCali\WastelandClothing01\Outfit[1-5] (Merc Charmer) [deleted]
\PreganntCali\RaiderArmor03\* (Badlands)
\PregnantCali\RaiderArmor04\* (Blastmaster)

-----------
Since 2012/01/08

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnatnCali\lingerie\sexy[4-6] (sexy sleepwear)
\PregnantCali\ws\* (Julia Chang outfit)
\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_04* (Prospector outfit)
\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_03* (Settler outfit)
\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_02* (Fieldhand outfit)
\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_01* (Caravaneer Outfit)
\PregnantCali\vaultsecurity\* (Vault Security Armor)
\PregnantCali\BosUnderArmor\* (Recon Armour)
\PregnantCali\tunnelsnake01\* (Tunnel Snake)

-----------
Since 2011/12/29

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\1950StyleCasual01\*
\PregnantCali\1950StyleCasual02\*
\PregnantCali\1950StyleSuit\*
\PregnantCali\Wastelandsettler03\* (Wasteland Settler)
\PregnantCali\Wastelandsettler02\* (Wasteland Wanderer)
\PregnantCali\WastelandDoctor01\* (Wasteland Doctor)
\PregnantCali\wastelandclothing06\* (Merc Cruiser)
\PregnantCali\WastelandClothing02\* (Merc Troublemaker)
\PregnantCali\vaultsuitutility\* (Vault Utility)
\PregnantCali\vaultsuitarmor\* (Armored Vault Suit)
\PregnantCali\Loogie\Slaverags\summerslave[0-6]-LB.nif (SummerslaveLB)

Credits:
User29 for project contributions,

Dimon99 for the Type3 body,
Exeter for his type 3 armour meshes,
Loogie for his meshes from Sexout Tryout,
Erthilo, redhorizon09 for the mantis zero suit,
LORD DARIUS13 for the female power armour meshes.
Backsteppo and Crayne for the Bunny Suit

Ghost Armour Variants by brokencrash:
-Ken1945 - creating the original mod for Oblivion
-Bunsaki - porting & adding his own resource pack to F03
-Corehound - creating the bikini mesh for F03
-Dimon99 - creating original type3 mod for F03
-Kendo 2 - porting Type 3 to FNV
-SenSen - texturing the Spectre Clean Suit.

Alecu for the HGEC Elegance Dress (Coverted to fallout by me)

Ok, uploaded a few meshes. If there are any bugs let me know.

I've set up a file structure similar to the base meshes, under the PregnantCali folder. Meshes are in the same places as the base ones, with the last number on the file name being trimester. Should keep things neat, hopefully :)

Awesome! Keep in mind all the meshes I've made bounce, but you can remove it if you need to. Everything I've made up to this point and may make in the future is free game.

Ok' date=' uploaded a few meshes. If there are any bugs let me know.

I've set up a file structure similar to the base meshes, under the PregnantCali folder. Meshes are in the same places as the base ones, with the last number on the file name being trimester. Should keep things neat, hopefully :)

[/quote']

Cool, I will port the folders over tonight and readdress all your stuff.

Better yet, maybe I'll just make a link pointing to this thread :)

Thought I'd worked out a system that stopped that from happening' date=' clearly not :D

I'll get them fixed, with luck it shouldn't take too much to fix, I think it's something to do with dodgy parenting.

[/quote']

Yeah well, I draw the line at creating a Parenting Mod :)

No problems, bedtime for me hopefully your stuff is mostly working in the latest upload other than those 3 which I just used the other working nif versions for, I've been too busy coding to do more than just a crash test.

I noticed there's a couple holes in your trim 3 naked body mesh. The right foot and left knee I think they were. And I think it's your work, but I'm not sure.

ALso not even that big of a deal just wanted to let you know about it.

Thanks for spotting that, must have loaded the original Cali body and not my fixed version.

It's a trivial fix (he says before blender throws a fit) so I'll upload a fix when I release some more meshes, not done much the last couple of days, I've been busy with a different project.

Updated the package:

Fixed the hole in the foot and leg on the nude body.
Added Cass outfit.

The Cass outfit really gave me some trouble with skeleton issues and parts turning invisible. It seems to work for me so far, but let me know if anything odd happens with it.

In terms of progress I am now half way through Loogie's tryout meshes, going to finish the rest and then move back to some stock outfits..

And one more :)

Major update this time, I've added pregnant meshes for all the armours in Loogie's sexout tryout mod.

I went through all the meshes I've done in the main file and cleaned them up a bit. Hopefully some of the changed I've made will make them behave a bit more, I'm hoping it will stop the deformed limbs bug.

Also added in Veronica's outfit, so both companions are in now :D

Great work. reminded me that I wanted to tell you that I noticed the leather armor and raider armor skin tones don't match up with your face skin tone, while the prostitute outfit does. You might have fixed it, I dunno I just now remembered.

The NCR whore outfit has been updated. Loogie had a missing mesh or something. He got his version to work correctly but the pregnant versions now need to be updated.

Yeah, sorry for being a pain in the ass. I didn't realize the error until the release of the NCR plugin, and haven't had a chance to check out all the maternity clothes.

EvilRunner mate, can you do an oversized P4 naked Pregnancy Body in the next update, maybe even a P5. Probably for SuperMutant & Brahmin pregnancies. I don't think we will need outfits, not initially anyway.

Oh, in P1,P2,P3 the Chinese Stealthsuit would be nice too or any other Latex Jumpsuit you could do?

I said this over in the other thread, but how about increasing cup sizes in the p4 and p5 bodies? If that's what everyone wants anyways.

Though I seriously doubt anyone would have a problem with that here :P

Sounds good to me, but I am planning to have breasts change with lactate production, I'd say probably only on the naked bodies though otherwise it's just too many mesh combinations.

We already have BB for Naked P1,P2,P3, so would need it for P4 & P5 too. And I'm thinking maybe a near flat chested version of each too for when milked dry. Maybe a BBB version too later, then we could do bouncing boobs of each...........lol

Yeah' date=' sorry for being a pain in the ass. I didn't realize the error until the release of the NCR plugin, and haven't had a chance to check out all the maternity clothes.

[/quote']

I'll update the meshes. I just checked the new datapack, do you still want the old version I have included, or should I scrap it and go with the new mesh only? Also I tried doing your vault 19 insecurity armour a bit back, and the body armour had no weighting at all, and seemed to refuse to weight for me. Have you had any issues with it?

EvilRunner mate' date=' can you do an oversized P4 naked Pregnancy Body in the next update, maybe even a P5. Probably for SuperMutant & Brahmin pregnancies. I don't think we will need outfits, not initially anyway.

Oh, in P1,P2,P3 the Chinese Stealthsuit would be nice too or any other Latex Jumpsuit you could do?

[/quote']

I'll look at some P4 and P5 meshes. Been fiddling with them a bit this morning, just needs a bit of work to get them looking good :)

I can get a stealthsuit out as well, possibly today if blender behaves.

User29

There's a tutorial for creating meshes here:

wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Fallout._Part_1

Not used it myself, I started with oblivion. Main things you need are nifskope, blender 2.49 (not 2.5) and the blender import export. Most of page 1 isn't needed, just import the mesh, alter it and export.

*Edit*

And Chinese stealth armour is done. Let me know of any problems.

By the way, any idea on how big you want the P5 meshes? If not I may do a few different meshes and see which one works the best.

I might look at some re-weighting too, one of the problems at the moment is that the stomach does some odd things with certain animations. It's alot more noticeable at larger sizes.