Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

I'm getting really confused with all these pregnant mesh packs coming out.

I have all of the following installed:

TryoutPregnantMeshes

MaternityClothes

User29'sMaternityClothes12.8

PregnancyAssets20111108

Have no problems with any of the meshes except the MantisCatOpen or something like that, which is invisible. The other two mantis suits are fine. What is the inspiration for the mantis suit? IE where does it come from?

Seeing the Reflex Armor is a retexture of the Mantis suit I was thinking it may just be a matter of adding the Reflex texture to the Mantis Zero shapes we have, it might look a bit distorted though?

The Author of the LNC suit is still pretty active in Nexus, we may want to check that's it's ok to do a preg version of his works.

Would need permission for the LNC stealth one though.

Technically you wouldn't, but if you ask and he refuses, I wouldn't post it on nexus. Preg modifications definitely fall under "derivative works" in copyright law and are fine, as you're substantially changing the mesh (fair use).

I'm not saying don't ask (do!), but if you ask and the author turns out to be a giant jerk about it, I'd go ahead and release it anyway.

Yeah' date=' mantis just needs the texture adding as a variant in the esp. Not much I can do about texture distortion if there is any though.

Bunny outfit should be fine to do :)

Would need permission for the LNC stealth one though.[/quote']

Cool if you can add the Reflex textures to the next upload, I'll make a variant of the Mantis suit with them, there's also a Tron set in Red & Blue that looks good in the Red. Would be great is someone with texture experience could do a few other colors, I've got a Pink Mantis suit, but can't remember where I got it from. A Camo skin suit would be great too.

Just in curosity, has anyone tried porting any armor from Skyrim to NV, they have some great non-lore friendly outfits up already, unless they are just retextures of vanilla stuff. I'd love to see something like the Claymore Outfits in Oblivion :)

I've no problems with it, but it might be kind of a pain if in order to get the entire pack they have to go to 30 different places to get all the textures. Maybe we could host the pack on a different file sharing site if we're using too much of LL's bandwidth?

Also got a slight problem with that mesh. I can import it and get it into the game and everything and it looks really good but there's a hole in the mesh when I import. Any ideas how to fix it?

Yeah, normals problem. Go to edit mode and under editing tab go to mesh tools more, select draw Normals.

Should add a line pointing out of the mesh to each face. Any that point inside, the face needs selecting and under mesh tools select flip normals. (this is for 2.49, if you are on 2.5 show normals is under the mesh display menu [n] and flip is under tools on the left)

Normals defines which side of a face is out, fallout only renders the outside face (unless it is defines double sided)