Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Dress looks GREAT, not just for a first attempt either.

Perhaps Vera's dress? It does look pretty cool. I would love to figure out how to get Cass to wear it without her stupid cowboy hat to totally ruin the look.

Easy enough.

Enter the console and click on her, then:

removeitem 0015EF8B 1 1

This will just delete the thing. You can add it back to her anytime with the same command, except 'additem' instead of 'removeitem' and she should automatically reequip I'd imagine.

Here's the enclave power armor (from above) and merc grunt outfit (below). Both meshes were originally from MAK07 from this mod

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=44711

that you linked me to earlier. P1 - P3 versions of each.

Also included is a few misc textures and meshes that are needed for the enclave power armor to look right. I also included the non pregnant version so you wouldn't have to download that whole file if you don't want to.

Here's the enclave power armor (from above) and merc grunt outfit (below). Both meshes were originally from MAK07 from this mod

Also included is a few misc textures and meshes that are needed for the enclave power armor to look right. I also included the non pregnant version so you wouldn't have to download that whole file if you don't want to.

That looks great, something to add to the random NPC's list, Dress is going to be sweet too.

do any of them Clash with Other mods? (like BB clothing changes?) or do they simply overwrite them when installed but keep the Naked Body from that pack?

No, the pregnant versions all have their own folder. You'll only ever see them if you're using Halstroms mod. There is a female enclave power armor replacer in there, but since I don't even think there's a female enclave armor in the base game, it shouldn't overwrite anything.

Ahh, that's because Halstrom hasn't added them yet. He's pretty good about adding outfits, it'll probably be in his update tomorrow I imagine. Same thing with the tank top.

If you're using his latest update though, you should find like 4 or 5 new outfits in the box inside the doc's house from yesterday to play around with.

Ahh' date=' that's because Halstrom hasn't added them yet. He's pretty good about adding outfits, it'll probably be in his update tomorrow I imagine. Same thing with the tank top.

If you're using his latest update though, you should find like 4 or 5 new outfits in the box inside the doc's house from yesterday to play around with.

[/quote']

that will explain why they aint working

and ive already had a good mess around with the new armours :3

and also i decided to get the Mantis armour mod itself

and was running around Blasting everything with the weapons that come with it :-D (even those damn crows that give 1xp per kill!!!!!)

That dress looks really awesome. Also' date=' Kremlin, I use http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36220 or something like it to unequip companion clothing.

[/quote']

Sorry Loogie, I didn't see your post before prideslayers one. Not to abuse your goodwill, but are there any mods out there that make the pipboy invisible? I've tried two, but they never seem to work properly.

In some scenarios, I do just want to walk around without that bulky thing on my arm ;)