Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Well, there's a ton of stuff out there to do, and it takes for ever to do 5 of each mesh. If you want I can add any meshes you do to the main pack.

I saw the type3m (http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=44711) earlier on nexus, some of it looks pretty nice. Not that there isn't enough I want to do :D

The mesh I've been trying to make is similar to the belly dancer one on nexus, I'm going to keep working on it a bit anyway. Hopefully make a decent job by the end.

Ahh.

Well hands, feet, and the head all use a separate texture and coloring than the body does. It could also be that you altered some aspect of the skin material while messing around in blender.

If you change your player skin color/tone, does the skin change as it should (ignoring the differences between hands and body for now), or do the hands and feet and face change to another 'race' while the skin remains caucasian?

On the body parts BSShaderPPLightingProperty you need to set the Shader Type to SHADER_SKIN and on Shader flags set SF_WINDOW_ENVIRONMENT_MAPPING to 1

Oh also, for dresses I sometimes like to use cloth sims (depending on the mesh geometry). If you pin the right bits it can make it look a lot better overall.

Ok evil, I've got 3 here progressions P1 - P3 that need to be added to your main file.

They're

combat armor (including the P3 armor we've had forever)

Merc Adventurer (including the P3 armor we've had forever)

and sexy sleepwear

I'm not familiar with the file structure we've been using, but if you could, rename if you have to, add all these to your existing ones for Halstrom.

You'll probably just want to wait until evil adds it to his main pack and halstrom implements them in game. But they will work as replacers if you want to just mess around with them.

Ok evil' date=' I've got 3 here progressions P1 - P3 that need to be added to your main file.

They're

combat armor (including the P3 armor we've had forever)

Merc Adventurer (including the P3 armor we've had forever)

and sexy sleepwear

I'm not familiar with the file structure we've been using, but if you could, rename if you have to, add all these to your existing ones for Halstrom.[/quote']

I'd keep them in your own file in folders under: Meshes/Armor/PregnantCali/CombatArmor

Meshes/Armor/PregnantCali/Merc

Meshes/Armor/PregnantCali/Sexy

Or similar, so that way if there are any issues people know which of you made which outfits. EvilRunner could still add it to the OP as a seperate file. It also means when new outfits are added people don't have to download everything everytime. Up to 4 files can be stored in an OP here.

Ok here's a reupload with proper folder structure.

Included are the Merc Adventurer outfits, Combat armors, Sexy sleepwear, and as a special bonus P4 and P5 versions of the summer slave outfit.

Also included is a replacer for the default summer slave outfit to bring it's breast size in line with the pregnant versions.

So this needs to go as a separate download in the OP I think was Halstroms plan. And that works fine for me. It'll allow me to do my own little updates to it.

Got the files thanks. Also added in the Mantis zero suit and T-51b power armour. I've added a couple of mantis variations too. They're in the folders for now but I didn't do pregnant variations on them yet, windows has been playing up today. Taking 10 minutes to do anything.

[Edit]

And files updated on main page :)

Fantastic, could you possible put my name and and what outfit files I've converted under the "currently converted" spoiler? Just so that if anyone has any problems with my outfits they can ask me about it.