Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Heya Evilrunner.

Great job you and user29 are doing with the bodies. For me (and many others I assume), it's an absolutely essential part of the Pregnancy add-on to Sex-Out.

If I may add to the list of requests, could it be possible to add the Laura Croft outfit as well?

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35002

I remember trying it out before, and it seems like a perfect 'no tight clothes' P5-6 body stage outfit.

Just a suggestion to keep in your back pocket for now, so no rush :)

Thanks again for your hard work!

Could be good if we can get permission for it. Still a lot of backlog to work on though :)

I've given up on the boomer outfits for now. I may be able to do something with the closed jacket one, but the open jacket one needs hacking parts of a vaultsuit on. Or the vaultsuit removing :P

• 2 weeks later...

but to give you an update between the two of us we've done

Since 1/8

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_01* (Caravaneer Outfit)

\PregnantCali\vaultsecurity\* (Vault Security Armor)

\PregnantCali\BosUnderArmor\* (Recon Armour)

\PregnantCali\tunnelsnake01\* (Tunnel Snake)

since the last update.

but to give you an update between the two of us we've done

Since 1/8

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_01* (Caravaneer Outfit)

\PregnantCali\vaultsecurity\* (Vault Security Armor)

\PregnantCali\BosUnderArmor\* (Recon Armour)

\PregnantCali\tunnelsnake01\* (Tunnel Snake)

since the last update.

Cool, I will try and get those in today :)

those aren't uploaded yet. It's just what we've done since the last upload. Evil's the only one that can upload to the OP and I haven't seen him in a few days.

those aren't uploaded yet. It's just what we've done since the last upload. Evil's the only one that can upload to the OP and I haven't seen him in a few days.

Ok, no problems, I've missed some others too I need to add, now it seems the new bodyswapping is fixed I have room to add more without filling the script up again :)

Got around to the julia chang outfit that was requested forever ago. Got P1 - P6 versions of it too!

It hasn't been uploaded here yet, It'll be in the next upload whenever that is.

As odd as this sounds given the forum in which I'm saying this, what I'd actually like to see for maternity clothes are plain vanilla adaptations with no sexiness added. Just regular pre-war dresses cut to flatter a pregnant woman. I'm a big fan of sexy being implicit, not explicit.

And, on a lighter note, we really need more titfucking animations :P

There are quite a few of those actually. And a couple new ones at least to be uploaded. The problem with those is that they really peak at about P3 before the mesh just gets to hard to work with to make them bigger. Hence the exposed bellies on most/all larger ones.

There are quite a few of those actually. And a couple new ones at least to be uploaded. The problem with those is that they really peak at about P3 before the mesh just gets to hard to work with to make them bigger. Hence the exposed bellies on most/all larger ones.

Is there a guide to P level by offspring race? I'm assuming P1-P3 is standard human trimesters and that P4+ are for offspring types that are much larger than human offspring, this correct?

we're merged again. We worked out a way we can both contribute to the same upload pretty easily.

Ah, brilliant! I was wondering when the two of you would get engaged... merged :P

I get invisible textures for any of the bunny suits, as for the alma one too. I downloaded them from all the links provided. The Xstreme something also gives me the same problem.

Is there a guide to P level by offspring race? I'm assuming P1-P3 is standard human trimesters and that P4+ are for offspring types that are much larger than human offspring' date=' this correct?

[/quote']

I really have no idea how halstrom works his black magic. I just provide the outfits :P

Is there a guide to P level by offspring race? I'm assuming P1-P3 is standard human trimesters and that P4+ are for offspring types that are much larger than human offspring' date=' this correct?[/quote']

I really have no idea how halstrom works his black magic. I just provide the outfits :P

I have no idea how my magic works either :)

The number and size of the growing offspring determine the body shape through a complex neo-nanite formula based on fuzzy-cryophysics & imperial measurement tidal variations from a small creek in the Daintree swamplands :)

I'll get an updated pack uploaded sometime tonight. Might actually get around to doing some more models sometime too, but nifskope seems to have died on me so need to fix that first.

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000005)" Last time I got that couldn't fix it at all, reinstall does nothing.

I'm going to see if i can't knock out the rest of these "republican" outfits to close out the folder. Once I've got 4 entries for the republicans folder you can feel free to upload any time after that.