Wastelandsettler02 (Wasteland Wanderer)

WastelandDoctor01 (Wasteland Doctor)

wastelandclothing06 (Merc Cruiser)

WastelandClothing02 (Merc Troublemaker)

vaultsuitutility (Vault Utility)

Just tried that bone weight copy, did some really weird stuff to my mesh :huh:

And first 1950s dress done. Only took 3 hours longer than expected :P

had a standard P1-P3, then p4 + p5 have the midriff torn out to fit better :D

P2+p3 torn are included as they differ from the standard.

I kind of like the idea of being able to modify the clothing to fit larger bellies, and then be left with a slightly more revealing clothe after the pregnancy, what's everyone else think?

Guest user29

I think it's good for certain ones you want to do that to just not all of them because now you've got to create torn p0-p3 as well

and the copy bone weight tutorial comes with the BNB body or armor download. It's a pdf. You've got to copy breast.L and breast.R as well as the main body. Then select whatever you wanted weighted first then the main(already bouncing) body last. Then run the script.

Also should we have a day once a week where we upload what we've got? I'm cranking them out right now but I've got classes starting back up so I'll be going at a much slower rate. Once a week between the two of us sounds to be about the right amount of new content and time between updates.

I vote today or tomorrow :P

edit 2: I think you're using custom textures on your 1950s style suit because I'm getting a lot of texture flashing. Unless it's just the alpha texture you were talking about earlier. I probably don't have that in the right place.

No custom textures on the standard dress. The torn variant uses Textures\Armor\PregnantCali\1950stylecasual01\outfit01fTorn.dds which is uploaded.

I vote tommorow btw, I want to try and get another outfit done by then. Hopefully more, if it doesn't take me 5 hours like the first dress :dodgy:

Guest user29

Ok that sounds good. I'll have the vault security outfit done, and maybe the next one. you know this, but not every outfit needs p1 - p5. P3 or P4 is enough for most of the outfits unless you were to tear them. Can always come back and add tear variants later as well.

Was more an anomaly that one, weighting issues everywhere. Don't know if I'm using an out of date script (i updated recently) but the bone weight copy scripts screwed half the weighting up. Half the vertexes had no weight, and the breasts were deformed despite no visible weighting issues.

Oh, the armor you just uploaded is the armoured vault suit, not vault security.

Guest user29

It usually does give me a warning about vertices being unweighted but you can just pop down and assign them to BP_Torso or something and that almost always fixes it.

Sorry if I screwed you up, it's been working really well for me.

Guest user29

Done since last upload

Wastelandsettler03 (Wasteland Settler)

Wastelandsettler02 (Wasteland Wanderer)

WastelandDoctor01 (Wasteland Doctor)

wastelandclothing06 (Merc Cruiser)

WastelandClothing02 (Merc Troublemaker)

vaultsuitutility (Vault Utility)

vaultsuitarmor (Armored Vault Suit)

Loogie/Slaverags (SummerslaveLB)

^That's for me as much as it is for anyone else. Hard to keep track of folder/actual names.

I put a txt file in the root of the drop box folder for changes. Just add the files to the list when they are added. No real need to log altered meshes, as the filepath won't change.

With naming I'm sticking using the folder name for now. Considered naming files by their in game name like you, but you end up with issues where 1950StyleCasual01 is both Pre-War Casualwear and Pre-War relaxedwear, and just calling it by one in game name seems confusing.

The bone copy script is working fine today as well. Must have gained sentience and is now toying with me :P

Decided to do a conversion of an armour I liked from oblivion for the hell of it. Not sure if it's already been done' date=' but here is the Eisen Platte armour in fallout :D [/quote']

This looks great, I'd like to see one of the Claymore Outfits if you get bored sometime :)

We will need torn versions P0-P3 because some of the Pregnancies like spore pods will go backwards in belly size as they are ejected :)

I don't need access to the dropbox, I only need the file with outfits for SCR when it's complete :)

New version is going up as I write this :D

Having to upload it onto 4shared for now, files getting too large to upload here.

List of added files:

\PregnantCali\1950StyleCasual01\*	
\PregnantCali\1950StyleCasual02\*
\PregnantCali\1950StyleSuit\*
\PregnantCali\Wastelandsettler03\*  (Wasteland Settler)
\PregnantCali\Wastelandsettler02\*  (Wasteland Wanderer)
\PregnantCali\WastelandDoctor01\*   (Wasteland Doctor)
\PregnantCali\wastelandclothing06\* (Merc Cruiser)
\PregnantCali\WastelandClothing02\* (Merc Troublemaker)
\PregnantCali\vaultsuitutility\*    (Vault Utility)
\PregnantCali\vaultsuitarmor\*      (Armored Vault Suit)
\PregnantCali\Loogie\Slaverags\summerslave[0-6]-LB.nif (SummerslaveLB)

The 1950 Style Casual 1 has the torn variants added; P0,P2-P5

P1 is identical to the non torn, so just a texture swap is fine. The idea is to go from the standard P1-P2-P3 then add Torn P-4,P5 then give the player the torn P0 after the pregnancy, but ultimately it is your choice of what to do :)

There's about 5 different variations on the 1950s stuff too, different textures for each. Not sure if you are going to add them all.

New version is going up as I write this :D

Having to upload it onto 4shared for now' date=' files getting too large to upload here.

The 1950 Style Casual 1 has the torn variants added; P0,P2-P5

P1 is identical to the non torn, so just a texture swap is fine. The idea is to go from the standard P1-P2-P3 then add Torn P-4,P5 then give the player the torn P0 after the pregnancy, but ultimately it is your choice of what to do :)

There's about 5 different variations on the 1950s stuff too, different textures for each. Not sure if you are going to add them all.[/quote']

Ultimately we should add them all to SCR, I'm still running behind in Pregnancy adding functionality for the ones we have so far, and I still have a lot of work to do on Pregnancy itself, I'm flat out keeping up with the 2 of you, of course someone else could volounteer to add them into SCR just following the way the others have been set up :)

And what is the 1950's style casual called in GECK again?

1950StyleCasual01 is the mesh for the OutfitPrewarCasualwear varients;

Pre-War Casualwear

Pre-war relaxedwear

Dirty Pre-War Casualwear

Dirty Pre-war relaxedwear

1950StyleCasual02 is OutfitPrewarSpring varients;

Pre-War Spring Outfit

Pre-War Parkstroller outfit

and the dirty versions of those.

If you go under items, Armor in the object window it has it filtered according to the folder names in the pack