Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Guest user29

Ha, all right. I'll focus on just normal size P1 - P3 as well just so we can get them all done. Can always go back and add more flavor. I think I might have done that one the other day (1950'sstylecasual) but it was a type3m version of it.

Is there a way to easily add more vertices? When I extract the stuff that comes with the game it's always so low poly and that makes pointy bellies for me.

You can select the area and subdivide, I did that one the P5 nude body.

Oh, the 1950s Type 3M is different to the stock so I'll still add it anyway. Main concern for me is getting a full set of the standard meshes done, better for people who use a standard replacer.

Guest user29

I said that wrong, he's not getting rid of the non BB stuff, he's just thinking he's going to require the skeleton in the future. So we don't need to go back and redo them since the unweighted ones still work with the BB skeleton. Just from now on we should make everything BB. Especially since it only takes like an extra minute for the bones to copy over.

Guest user29

Ah ok, I like it. If you want to make one we can both use you can PM me the login details. The whole reason I made that other thread was because it was becoming difficult to sort and upload things but that would pretty much solve it.

Guest user29

I saw your type3m folder, that's a good idea. I moved everything that fits into that. I kept the merc grunt and brahmin skin outfit in pregnantcali since they're essentially the same thing, just better quality.

I suspect we should eventually make a BB version of everything and just gradually phase the normal stuff out eventually, I might remove the non BB versions eventually. I worry we are going to eventually hit some limit when we have 5 times more outfits than vanilla does :)

I also realised some of the outfits we're doing aren't really PregnantCali anymore, not sure if we should start putting the LB ones into PregnantDebbie or whatever, maybe just change the name of PregnantCali to Pregnant, though it's too much work readdressing everything. :)

Guest user29

I suspect we should eventually make a BB version of everything and just gradually phase the normal stuff out eventually' date=' I might remove the non BB versions eventually. I worry we are going to eventually hit some limit when we have 5 times more outfits than vanilla does :)

I also realised some of the outfits we're doing aren't really PregnantCali anymore, not sure if we should start putting the LB ones into PregnantDebbie or whatever, maybe just change the name of PregnantCali to Pregnant, though it's too much work readdressing everything. :)

[/quote']

What me and evil's going to do is go through all the vanilla meshes armors and make pregnant versions of all of them. We've got it split up so he's doing all the ones from the top down, and I'm doing them all from the bottom up. All those are pregnantcali. We created a second folder called PregnantType3M and that's where all those different meshes you were talking about are going to go. All outfits from now on are going to bounce I think as well. We're using a drop box to sync our files which is really going to make things easy to upload between the two of us.

Guest user29

I've uploaded

Wastelandsettler03 (Wasteland Settler)

Wastelandsettler02 (Wasteland Wanderer)

WastelandDoctor01 (Wasteland Doctor)

since yesterday, I'll keep updating this post for halstrom.

Ok, after much fiddling I got what I was after :D

I was thinking that P4 and after we could replace the outfit with a torn variant (where it makes sense) that fits better. Not really much more effort, as once the alpha is done, the torn texture can be applied to any standard mesh to get a full set of torn as well.

Image of what I have is attached.

I've got the blend (2.61) file I use to do the torn alphas. Hopefully it will make sense. I use a shadeless material on the hair to render.

Render just needs inverting then and setting as the textures alpha. Probably a bit messy, but it's fast enough to do torn edges for any shape once you get the hang of it.