Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

• Please log in to reply
1331 replies to this topic

Almodo

Almodo

"You are now addicted to Lust."

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

I'm using a voice replacer that makes my New Vegas character sound very anime (am weeb). Are there any good hentai moan clips to add to Sexout Sounds?

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

behensks

behensks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

I'm looking for a Fallout 3 file named fetishlingerieset.esm. I've been looking for several days with no luck. Does anyone have a link to it or know where I can find it?

CoxcombCornking

CoxcombCornking

Conspiracy Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

I'm looking for a Fallout 3 file named fetishlingerieset.esm. I've been looking for several days with no luck. Does anyone have a link to it or know where I can find it?

That sounds like a KOZZ mod. 

But, those are ESPs. 

Check them out. 

...or don't. 

:)

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,666 posts

I don't think it's KOZZZ as I believe KOZZZ puts their name in their .esps KOZZ mods are also fallout NV not fallout 3 not sure if they work with TTW or not. 

Kozzz_SexyClothingsVol2(en).esp Kozzz_SC(en).esp are from the 2 that I have downloaded.

You could open the .esp try to see where it came from.

behensks

behensks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

I don't think it's KOZZZ as I believe KOZZZ puts their name in their .esps KOZZ mods are also fallout NV not fallout 3 not sure if they work with TTW or not. 

Kozzz_SexyClothingsVol2(en).esp Kozzz_SC(en).esp are from the 2 that I have downloaded.

You could open the .esp try to see where it came from.

How do you open it? What program do you use to open it?

It is needed to run AFM-equipments.esp  / AFM equipments 4 divinex and type 3 if that helps.

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,666 posts

@behensks

garden of eden creation kit - GECK or f03edit can bee used to see what is in a .esp/esm not sure if it will give you the info you need.

Easiest way to find out what mod it's from is to go through each of their required mods that are listed on their page. The link are no longer any good but the files are still there and are still search able. 

The fetishlingerieset.esm comes from the Type 3 F Custom Replacer and Armors by Unknown which is listed on their page as they took the stockings from the mod to make their AFM mod. 

http://www.nexusmods...?id=16043&pUp=1

behensks

behensks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

@behensks

garden of eden creation kit - GECK or f03edit can bee used to see what is in a .esp/esm not sure if it will give you the info you need.

Easiest way to find out what mod it's from is to go through each of their required mods that are listed on their page. The link are no longer any good but the files are still there and are still search able. 

The fetishlingerieset.esm comes from the Type 3 F Custom Replacer and Armors by Unknown which is listed on their page as they took the stockings from the mod to make their AFM mod. 

http://www.nexusmods...?id=16043&pUp=1

That was the one that I was looking for. When I downloaded the main mod I must have had to download 20 or 30 mods that were required to go with it. I went back several times to see if I missed something. My guess is that I downloaded the replacement armor and texture that was required in the description but did not download the rest of the files. I spent many, many hours looking for that file.  Thanks for your help. I appreaciate your help and for taking the time to help me. Thanks again.

CoxcombCornking

CoxcombCornking

Conspiracy Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Hi. How is everyone today? 

I'd like to know what mod this scythe / sickle weapon is from, or added to. 

This pic came from the nexus, a mod involving Silent Hill or S.T.A.L.K.E.R. elements, but this weapon is from elsewhere. 

Any help would be swell.

Attached Files

~ Deathstalker

~ Deathstalker

my wrist is 50% titanium my forearm is 33% titanium too #Cyborg

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

whenever im about to die my 

courier starts to emit an electrical

aura, I believe DoA is causing this,

does anyone know for sure?

and can I remove such effect via

the geck?

i should mention I do have Daughters of Ares

installed but the effect happens on non-DoA 

races, so yep its annoying having a person

made of flesh, blood, and bone start to spark

up like tesla coils

Mely

Mely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Hi.

(Sorry for my English)

I am looking to get "Type3M Clothing" in Type3 (http://www.nexusmods...as/mods/44711/?), but I can not find anything on internet.

Is there a link to find it please?

Thanks

sigmaceti

sigmaceti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

just want to ask is there mod that add fallout 3 bittercup as companion to Fallout NV that is not for TTW, just a port of her to NV and is there mod that add Liara from ME game to NV, I have find one but it change a lot of stuff and make a mess of things but I am looking for just companion, simple mod with no need for quests or anything just her as companion and if anyone have ME armors for Fallout 3 from this video https://www.youtube....h?v=M2BzjvW9f4k ty in advance

anuevos81

anuevos81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Please, I would like to know what MODs are been used in these 2 conversions for Nova character in Fallout 3:

tumblr_mipoedRbCc1r224n4o1_500.jpg

20130-1-1393305120.jpg

Thanks in advance...