"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

Megaton did have some generic NPCs hanging around in addition to the dozen or so named NPCs' date=' but the only place you ever really noticed them was around the bomb. Megaton was structured in such a way to make population hard to gauge from a glance. So was RC, for that matter.

[/quote']

That's true, you would see them walking around a lot and making it hard to recognize who was who.

I can recognize each of the NV/Goodsprings/Primm NPCs on sight.

And Camp McCarran feels deserted sometimes... yet Veronica says there's a lot of troops there.

Sigh.

Can anyone recommend a decent loli mod for new vegas?

"loli" on fallout nexus basically produces no useful results.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35097 only adds loli faces' date=' but still uses adult bodies (which is pretty creepy).

[/quote']

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=44458

Includes new body meshes, clothes.....the works.

Megaton did have some generic NPCs hanging around in addition to the dozen or so named NPCs' date=' but the only place you ever really noticed them was around the bomb. Megaton was structured in such a way to make population hard to gauge from a glance. So was RC, for that matter.

[/quote']

That's true, you would see them walking around a lot and making it hard to recognize who was who.

I can recognize each of the NV/Goodsprings/Primm NPCs on sight.

And Camp McCarran feels deserted sometimes... yet Veronica says there's a lot of troops there.

Sigh.

There is a mod called Military expansion program for Camp McCarran. I doesn't just add more soldiers, it also gives them "jobs", some runs lapses (excercising), other are practicing at a firing range. I think there was also a similar mod for the Legion too, but I didn't install it. rePopulated Wasteland adds enough there I think.

Using this alongside with rePopulated Wasteland really makes the cities/towns/strongholds feel much more alive.

Can anyone recommend a decent loli mod for new vegas?

"loli" on fallout nexus basically produces no useful results.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35097 only adds loli faces' date=' but still uses adult bodies (which is pretty creepy).

[/quote']

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=44458

Includes new body meshes, clothes.....the works.

Thanks for the link. Tried it out, but there seems to be some issues....headgears dont display properly for one. Also not really anime style lolis.

Edit : Also, does anyone happen to know of a proper patch that :

-Fixes contreras quest line (i have two bug fix patches installed, they dont work)

-Fixes modded laser rifles firing 3 shots instead of 2

-Fixes companion quests not triggerring (particularly veronica and arcade)

-Fixes companion quests not triggerring (particularly veronica and arcade)

Arcade and Veronica have EXTREMELY specific triggers. Many of Veronica's triggers only fire once, making it harder. At least with Arcade all you need to do is butter him up in conversation.

Or are they not initiating the conversations at all? I've never had that problem with Arcade, but Veronica's quest triggers are obnoxiously buggy.

Type in Shojo at Nexus search if that's what you're after.

Thats the one i linked in my first post' date=' but they use a adult body with a child head, which looks really weird IMHO.

(Today 09:04 AM)Question Wrote: -Fixes companion quests not triggerring (particularly veronica and arcade)

Arcade and Veronica have EXTREMELY specific triggers. Many of Veronica's triggers only fire once, making it harder. At least with Arcade all you need to do is butter him up in conversation.

Or are they not initiating the conversations at all? I've never had that problem with Arcade, but Veronica's quest triggers are obnoxiously buggy.

Veronica refused to say anything at all, until i got the king to stop making trouble for the NCR. Then i brought veronica to vault 3, she had no reaction. Talked to her, exited conversation, and she triggered (bunch of blah blah are giving the NCR more trouble than we ever did)and then spoke to me, triggering the quest proper.

Is veronica's companion quest tied to the main storyline quest? Im surprised nobody has fixed her quest trigger bugs yet (usually theres a massive unofficial patch effort for any bethesda game).

For arcade, i did the following :

-Praised him after dr hilden speech

-Suggested to reroute power to all areas at helios

-Convinced anderson to turn himself in

-Gotten him to comment at the silver rush and repconn HQ

According to the wiki, i should have 5 points to start the quest, but he doesnt talk to me and i have no special dialog options with him (exhausted all dialog options already).

Question,

You could just switch out the children of the wasteland heads for the shojo ones if you can't find any other mods that work.

Arcade is tricky - I thought the last trigger was just prior to going to the damn

Well I would check but the damn wiki site is down :(

Veronica's triggers as I remember are tied to the BOS questline and her personal quests.

Is there a mod that allows a clothing item to have more than just male and female models?

What I am thinking of is something that would allow a single in-game outfit to look different based on the body type of the character wearing it. Something that would allow normal (grownup) clothes to look baggy on a kid, or tight on a fat character.

Basically , something that would allow the mesh of a clothing item to be based on the both the gender and the race of the wearer.

As it is now, the body by race mod changes the character body depending on the clothing item, which is not what I really want.

Note that I am not necesarily looking for the meshes, just the ability to do what I described.

I've managed what I wanted by some fiddling with different mods to achive the desired result, although the only clothes that fit my character now are bunch bought from Chet.

Still, my question stands, and I would love any suggestions for stand-alone non-replacing clothes and armours for a character with big breasts.

Kashked, the best solution is to find a bunch of mods that have stuff you like download\unzip them to a temp location on your hard drive. Drag out the meshes/textures folders and drop them into your games data folder.

Then grab a small clothing mod that puts stuff into a chest or locker in Goodsprings or another easy to get to place, and then open that mod up with the GECK and add the clothes you want for your PC into that mod's esp and put them in that chest/locker giving them custom names so nothing is replaced. Then you don't get saddled with a bunch of esp's and running around to different vendors/locations trying to find that article.

What is also nice is that you can spec out the stats for that clothing/armor/weapon to fit your play style.

Kashked' date=' the best solution is to find a bunch of mods that have stuff you like download\unzip them to a temp location on your hard drive. Drag out the meshes/textures folders and drop them into your games data folder.

Then grab a small clothing mod that puts stuff into a chest or locker in Goodsprings or another easy to get to place, and then open that mod up with the GECK and add the clothes you want for your PC into that mod's esp and put them in that chest/locker giving them custom names so nothing is replaced. Then you don't get saddled with a bunch of esp's and running around to different vendors/locations trying to find that article.

What is also nice is that you can spec out the stats for that clothing/armor/weapon to fit your play style.

[/quote']

Sounds easy enough, I'll give it a try. Thanks alot for the tip.

are there any other alternatives to the Jill Valentine BSAA Outfit

the author has set the file to hidden and I am really not in the mood to convert the re version.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36469

Direct link: http://115.com/file/c4cohicb

Site where I got the link from (tons of ripped stuff here): http://bbs.3dmgame.com/viewthread.php?tid=1769437&extra=&page=1

Question' date='

You could just switch out the children of the wasteland heads for the shojo ones if you can't find any other mods that work.

Arcade is tricky - I thought the last trigger was just prior to going to the damn

Well I would check but the damn wiki site is down :(

Veronica's triggers as I remember are tied to the BOS questline and her personal quests.

[/quote']

How do i swap the heads over?

Question, they'll be in the data/meshes/characters/ folders somewhere.

Just unzip both mods to temp folders so you can see the file structure and move/replace as needed. Don't forget to also do this with the corresponding textures too :) You may have to do some renaming if shojo's meshes have custom names.

An adult request in nature, I figrued this is still a good thread to ask instead of making a new one just for this.

I've noticed a distinct lack of futa in NV. Besides Slofs boners (which I dont know if they work on females) anyone heard of a halfway decent futa port to NV?