Cbbe3+tbbp & Dm+tbbp New Armors

Hey everyone,

CBBE+tbbp &TBBP + PLAIN DM BODY

NEW 28/4/2013

Hi all ive been workin on a new Armor\clothes 

Just a few pics of them 

c052e72697f26d8666a1bcba44e8e56d.png?136

34a1a231d6b6012f7abe74dc1147ff95.png?136

This will only work with weight set to zero. it wont cause a ctd but the hands and feet will clip if the weight goes higher. Reasons Read at the bottom.

:P

1. Jet black but shiny corset Version 1

6856fd0cd79383131cd9642a8bec04fd.png

COREST ARMOR V2

90dabaee370fb4dd3ad5b5e85f45eeba.png?136

Version3 now with arm gaurds and the proper first person view

5c305651e03ddc9e214c72824889ea2c.png?136

Version 3 is up now

I have Updated the Corset Armor.

THIS ARMOR HAS NO WEIGHT SLIDE YET 

Plain Dm body link

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ioc96ozl16n1gbf

Cbbe dm tbbp link Version 2

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?88rubu226a5ws24

Cbbe dm tbbp link Version 3

http://www.mediafire.com/?9svzlmv2bxn9uvv

ITS BEEN SETUP FOR NMM INSTALL AND CRAFTED IN LEATHER FORGE LIST

PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK ON THIS  :)

2. Steel type top

Stopped for now73f90bd59137e03e7411f9982cbd5daf.png?136

Demon

I have been quite sick for the past few days so updates may stop for a while. thanks for the nice comments and please enjoy the "Armor" He he

Please report any issues here so i can fix

Fixed the replacer for leather armor in Version three

Send it my way. First one has a pretty good chance of looking good on my PC. I don't however use DM body, I use a custom made one. Still I'm sure I could find and show you.

I really need to learn how to mesh edit. Would be nice to convert stuff to my own personal looks myself.

Send it my way. First one has a pretty good chance of looking good on my PC. I don't however use DM body, I use a custom made one. Still I'm sure I could find and show you.

I really need to learn how to mesh edit. Would be nice to convert stuff to my own personal looks myself.

The Link is up if you still want it

Thanks Demon

I using CBBE-TBBP, CB++ slider made DM body.

This corset is diffrent breast size in mine! :)

Here is my slider setting attachicon.gifDMspawn.xml and

Here is apply shot.

attachicon.gifdmbody.jpg

i think it may be the custom body slide preset you have making the boobs bigger or body bigger. i dont use any bodyslide options so that may be the issue. ill check it out though :s

EDIT: I messed up. SO SOOOOOOORRRRY

It seems im using just the dm body no CBBE oops. ill rework the mesh to fit the cbbe dm body. My appologies. 

Looks pretty good. There's a few holes here and there I noticed on the c-string for example on the right side (PC left). I would also suggest taking more time with weights and removing them from the armor itself and tweaking the breasts weight to simply jiggle under the armor much like what slickrick909 did with Sovngarde Steel.

ty demon, going test soon got home, im using cbbe+tbbp, and a custom variation +fantay boobs,legs almost unp, so my boobs goes almost like DM, but not sure if its really that till test.

... auto quote ^^ thats kinda new world for me haha, but like promissed tested, and works really fine for me, used the Cbbe dm tbbp version, like said im using cbbe+tbbp, personal bodyslide modifications, and you check at attach its ok,not explosion of meshes, 0 issues. Great job

Btw: are you using nightasy tutorials for 3ds max? im using that ones, really cool.

post-19248-0-04977100-1366240975_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-49771000-1366240985_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-99632600-1366240995_thumb.jpg