Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Just founded that at net http://www.nightasy.com/ hes teach how use 3dsmax to skyrim very well, im a complete dumb on that just 1 week and half i learned alot from that tutorials, theres also at youtube for free http://www.youtube.com/user/NightasyTutorials?feature=mhee ,if ppl have desire to learn and help port things will be great, im still learning but i hope can help on near future, im still doing horrible gear, but learning fit custom armors or porting its not so omg hard, just time consume till i tried (easy ones), but there is the andress if ppl wanna learn.

Alright Zaselim sorry I couldn't get around to your message before I've been quite busy lately myself ,but I gotta say your progress thus far is spectacular im happy with how she and the body mod is coming out! Keep fighting the good fight my friend im sure you will pull through and I cannot wait for this prized good to be released by such a talented modder such as yourself!

hey guys, Sorry i had to go out of city for work purposes and I'll be back home in 2-3 days...Then i resume my work and upload the links soon and with it i also upload one armor that Gaya is wearing in my signature...I just hope everyone will like it and i really want some one to make a muscle textures for the body because without it, it will not look as good as I'm hoping it to be..

Note: I got the free time today so i'm replying to the thread.... O yeah..gonna make a SHEMALE version of it as well lolzzzz

hahaha zaselim look that 5,272 Views (till now), and lol its really recent your post *.*, soon you need create a twitter account and facebook page about  Gaya Gei Body Mod Release, going turn legen*wait for it* dary ! , sorry about that joke, but i hope that turns a reality haha, because its a great mod after all, Gratz man.

I released a bunch of Tera mods at GVZ. Gandalf is a horrible excuse for an admin and typically just trolls everyone who doesn't share his opinion. Don't let him get to you, he's a dick.

Also, I honestly have to say this is beautiful work. I eagerly anticipate the release, as i'll definitely plan on replacing my body mod with this one. It's the perfect proportion and i'm definitely gushing over it a little.

Just founded that at net http://www.nightasy.com/ hes teach how use 3dsmax to skyrim very well, im a complete dumb on that just 1 week and half i learned alot from that tutorials, theres also at youtube for free http://www.youtube.com/user/NightasyTutorials?feature=mhee ,if ppl have desire to learn and help port things will be great, im still learning but i hope can help on near future, im still doing horrible gear, but learning fit custom armors or porting its not so omg hard, just time consume till i tried (easy ones), but there is the andress if ppl wanna learn.

Thanks for the Info Bro, I will also look at when i'll get the time..You can find help even from tiniest things You never know, and it a 3ds max tutorial for skyrim [bIG]... 

I released a bunch of Tera mods at GVZ. Gandalf is a horrible excuse for an admin and typically just trolls everyone who doesn't share his opinion. Don't let him get to you, he's a dick.

Also, I honestly have to say this is beautiful work. I eagerly anticipate the release, as i'll definitely plan on replacing my body mod with this one. It's the perfect proportion and i'm definitely gushing over it a little.

Thanks for liking the work, i really appreciate it..

ok i saw there was a "how to" create a character for skyrim thread around the forum, and in it at some point you posted a character which was also having this body and it was saying "private custom body". I read the apology note that brought me thinking to an older post of mine which is:

"Finally!!! i was hoping to start a polemic on the whole "what are mods". Now i won't look in the dictionary or see what others have posted about the meaning, i'll define it by my own experience and standards.. we all know a mod is a user modification for an unmodded or modded game, they can range from changing a simple value of an item to adding new content with it's own textures, meshes; most spectacular mods are overhauls that change many aspects of the vanilla game which can make the game totally different or mods that are a game in itself built on the engine of the released game. Now there are tons of mods that address numerous issues or topics and most of them are free and shared all over the place. Ofc these mods have authors that have consented to this and this is why in time great creations emerge. In my opinion a mod should be governed by these rules : be free with no exceptions ever, but with the option donating for the author or the team that made it to support future releases of great content, be allowed to be modified or expanded upon with the condition of giving credit to all authors of the original mod and be shared for everyone for personal use and redistribution(though sites like LL and nexus deal with this) or for further expanding. Now this is what i strive for modding to become, unfortunately in the real word not everyone has pure intentions, some will forward mods as their own or charge money for a free mod. And for the on topic part, some authors like to keep certain things from themselves, but then they show the entire community their works through screenshots, i don't understand why some of the authors get annoyed by the waves of questions and requests about their private works, most personal modifications i saw are jaw dropping impressive and i like the things they do but then when i get back to my game i see the colossal difference in quality between my game and theirs, i get frustrated and sad to the point i'm questioning what am i still doing playing this game, don't they know how bad a person can feel just from some screenshots? The thing is, a mod belongs to someone and they have full rights over it, over all the things mentioned above, so they can not share it if that's what they want, but in my opinion that's a loss for the concept of "modding", for the community because in the end, for me at least, and in the future for everybody i hope, it's all about the game! Thank you!"

yeah i really laid it all out there. ANYWAY what i want you to do is share, if you want, what changed after releasing this body? did anything do? are things any different from before you decided to let us have it??

Zaselim can i post my conversions to your body in this post when you will released it?

Yes, that will be great. I want all converted armors to be in one place, if its not too much asking when u convert armor pm me the links so i can i add them in one place (armor section). Ofcourse i will also put your name in the discription as well... I am asking it because more replies will increase the pages and with that people can easily get the armor from first page without searching the pages for the old armors...

Well I imagen it is difficult to make, please do take the time you need.

Though will there be a chest size increase or decrese? Because looking at the size of her thighs and hips and then her chest size on the images just looks a little silly...

Just a friendly question, no malice or offense intended, your work is awesome.

Well I imagen it is difficult to make, please do take the time you need.

Though will there be a chest size increase or decrese? Because looking at the size of her thighs and hips and then her chest size on the images just looks a little silly...

Just a friendly question, no malice or offense intended, your work is awesome.

There is always the option to scale with the skeleton, its easy and quick to do with nifskope.

For me the current size is perfect.