Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

To your HDD problems:

Do not count on the problem being fixed.

I know it sucks, but right now all you're talking about is relatively minor cost and some tedious inconvenience . . . the "I don't want to have to fuck with that" factor. 

I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you do everything you can to stop using that drive. It's way more inconvenient to have to ship the drive off for a $1000 recovery . . . and no i'm not shitting you, it is that expensive. It's an extortion industry. I dealt with this last feb and it SSUUCCKKSS. If i had been more protective of my data at the first sign of trouble, I'd be > $1k richer right now.

1) Copy off (to thumb drive, dvd, Dropbox/Google Drive, whatever) everything that you want to keep... right now.

2) Buy a hard drive.

3) Put the hd in/on a different machine on your network.

DO NOT power down the machine with that drive again until your data is safe.

) Copy over the network.

5) Trash the suspect drive.

It's acting ok right now, but as any seasoned pc vet can tell you "that don't mean shit." My suggestion is that you do not power down the machine again (hence the network copy) until you have everything copied.

Regardless of how certain you are in your pc knowledge and the veracity of that drive, it's still more of a possibility than you should be comfortable with that you're playing with fire.

Secure your data.

The new armor looks superb.

Once Calyps releases the CNHF update, ZGGB-R will look really good with UNP textures.

I haven't tried this body with the Ningheim Race, but that seems like a good idea when Calyps releases his update.

Once Calyps releases the CNHF update, ZGGB-R will look really good with UNP textures.

I haven't tried this body with the Ningheim Race, but that seems like a good idea when Calyps releases his update.

The ningheim race isnt release yet, i asked the author he said he will release it soon, i have a plan to make new mod in zggb series with the ningheim race meshes if the body will differ from cbbe n unp(never liked unp bodies)

I am hoping that Calyps is making the unp textures to be compatible with his mod and not the new body who supports unp textures so i wont have to remake the body for zggb-r.

The ningheim race isnt release yet, i asked the author he said he will release it soon, i have a plan to make new mod in zggb series with the ningheim race meshes if the body will differ from cbbe n unp(never liked unp bodies)

I am hoping that Calyps is making the unp textures to be compatible with his mod and not the new body who supports unp textures so i wont have to remake the body for zggb-r.

He is lowering poly count and changing uvs, so you will have to redo it anyway. :) This body is simply not stable enough to base custom mods on it. Let him finish it first.

Uhh.. lol!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35474/?

Great released yesterday, i am going to check it as soon as o recover my data from the hdd, the back up was from march 2013 and it doesnt have some files (zggb and zggb-t new armors) and i am confident that from march to this day i only worked on zggb-r)

The system hangs after couple min when i try to copy the data from my questioned hdd and paste it to another. It has all my game setups, skyrim mod collection, installed games including my up to date skyrim...

He is lowering poly count and changing uvs, so you will have to redo it anyway. :) This body is simply not stable enough to base custom mods on it. Let him finish it first.

Yeah i am gonna w8 for it to be finish then i will check it, if the meshes will be the same as current version then it will be very easy for me to make the new one (just copy paste edit meshes)

Great work! I love the body, but I have to be honest, I love boobs too so the ZGGB-T is my favorite. Is it possible in the future for you to release it?

Cant say anything at this time..

nice, forest plz tell me the number for the pose in the first pictures, the one with the two blades

It's from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28978/?

I have to check in-game again, but it's around numbers 3-6 in that mod.

Thanks, i thought it was pinup poser 1-5 that is y i asked the number..i will check that mod, i am gonna buy new hdd today and i hope i will able to get all the data fron my faulty hdd..Thanks again...

I hacked Zaselim's disk and stole ZGGB-Z beta:

andrea_bikini001.jpg

Enjoy!

Nice one..

Bought new hdd and coping the files now, and i dont use internet on my gaming pc in which i have all my skyrim data lolz

Prey for me guys that i ll be able to save all my data(500gb)...

Great work! I love the body, but I have to be honest, I love boobs too so the ZGGB-T is my favorite. Is it possible in the future for you to release it?

Understood. :)

Dont worry, i cant say when but do expect new zggb with big breasts in the future. May it will be zggb-t or entirly new...it is difficult to make more than one bodies and make the mods for all of them so may be i will release both original zggb and zggb-t some day but cant promise on that...

Dont worry, i cant say when but do expect new zggb with big breasts in the future. May it will be zggb-t or entirly new...it is difficult to make more than one bodies and make the mods for all of them so may be i will release both original zggb and zggb-t some day but cant promise on that...

I'm still not sure i understand why you don't release those things that have a clear demand. It wouldn't be the first time someone released something and said "There will be no follow up or support" and just left it to the digital winds.

There's demand, you've posted promotional pics and keep talking about them. If you're not going to release them and don't want to hear about it, it's not quite the way to go abotu it.

So look... if you release a breasty version, i'll do the rebuild of Aureolean that I keep threatening to do (with varying sizes and tones of areola) and include this body in compatibility.

I'm still not sure i understand why you don't release those things that have a clear demand. It wouldn't be the first time someone released something and said "There will be no follow up or support" and just left it to the digital winds.

There's demand, you've posted promotional pics and keep talking about them. If you're not going to release them and don't want to hear about it, it's not quite the way to go abotu it.

So look... if you release a breasty version, i'll do the rebuild of Aureolean that I keep threatening to do (with varying sizes and tones of areola) and include this body in compatibility.

Look sir its not like that, in the main post i posted the pictures only to show that from where i started and where i am heading with this mod and i am not talking about that if some one asks something releated to zggb-t or zggb then i think i have to reply to that. And zggb is always about big thighs and big butt, it wasnt about big breasts..i did made the zggb-t with bigger breasts but didnt like it and make the breasts smaller and also told about it which means right now none of the zggb has bigger breasts, yeh all the of them have different breasts size but its not too much of a difference..

When i said i cant release zggb and zggb-t but i will make a new one and release it and i did..right now i am working on the armors and shemale version for it. And if i am saying that i will make another one may be then i am not saying it so people stop asking about zggb-t, i am saying because i want to make another one with the breasts and i will going to work on it. About the promise that i cant make is about releasing previous zggbs not about making another body with bigger breasts.

Some of the guys are still liking zggb-t over zggb-r because of the breasts but as i said it doesnt have bigger breasts any more..

The reason i dont want to release previous zggb because i dont want to, just think of them as a prototypes.

I am not showing of zggb or zggb-t and i am not posting any pictures since i released zggb-r, everything i am doing right now is about zggb-r..

I dont mean any dis-respect and ask everyone to understand my decision..And i personally think zggb-r has better curves than previous versions..

I am sorry if someone doesnt like my decision or still thinks that i am showing of zggb or zggb-t which i am not...

I just hope no one gets mad at me...cheers