Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

having a bad day thats all, having electricity outage for 4 our after every one hour..i was editing the post from 4 to 5 pm then bam electricity outage..Going to do it now, i hope i will edit the post completely in 30 mins because the electricity will go out again in 30 mins at 11:00 pm

So it will be no release today ? :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

No it did lolz

Can i add you as a frnd?

Of course today i will start convert ivy armor special for you

having a bad day thats all, having electricity outage for 4 our after every one hour..i was editing the post from 4 to 5 pm then bam electricity outage..Going to do it now, i hope i will edit the post completely in 30 mins because the electricity will go out again in 30 mins at 11:00 pm

So it will be no release today ? :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

No it did lolz

Can i add you as a frnd?

Of course today i will start convert ivy armor special for you

Thanks bro, I hope you'll like the mod despite some mistakes in it.

If you didn't read all 4 request plz read them

is there anyway for a big breasted and big butt version ..would love her to look like my girlfriend thxxx

Sorry sir, zggb-t is private like zggb, i will be making one more mod and i cant promise but may be the new one will have big breasts along with the big butt.

I am waiting for a certain race mod to release, going to make a body for that race mod..if you heard then its a neighem race mod.

Requests updated to 5th..

Please read the request section, and if you can then please help out...

I have the IVY armor from soul calibur, Do you still need it?

if so just post here and I will upload it to mega.

Yura is converting the ivy armor and i dont know if he has it ot not, if you can upload it then it will be wounderful, may be yura will need it if he doesnt have the original.

Great work! Well done! :D

Question: in this gallery of yours "ZGGB Original Version Gallery http://zaselim.minus.com/mIXm5o842euu5" where are those black heels/sandals in the last screenshots from?

Thanks!

I will upload them soon , actually ZGGB-R has different set of textiues so when i equipped the high heels the textures of the feet went wrong.

I just have to replace the feet textures in nifskope then add it to my armor esp file then i'll upload it...

I'll do this first when i get the time.

Hey Zas what skin texture are you using here?

iLpDUrEr3GAqN.png

I mean the texture not the sweat effect I know that is fair skin. Thanks!

Its the combination of Basvanbeu's, some other CBBE textures,cant remember the names and fair skin..

Thanks you sir...

Ok, I'll Upload the IVY armor just in case it's needed as a resource.

I tried your body and it's wonderful! Only thing that bothered me a little bit was

the breast size and that for the moment it doesn't have BBP (better bouncing proportions)

like the original CHSBHC.

But that's just personal taste so don't let it bother you, I would like to know if a version with

slightly bigger breast will be made tough.

Once again, A wonderful body mod and I personally have it on my favorites. Hope BBP or

TBBP get's added for the boob bouncing but nevermind since it's great as it is now!

:cool:

EDIT:

Here's the IVY armor link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!Y49HUIyQ!NmqhkSRfHhd7tIU42CqFODicFAUc_Xs-JleAYouFgKI

Good luck!

Thanks you sir...

Ok, I'll Upload the IVY armor just in case it's needed as a resource.

I tried your body and it's wonderful! Only thing that bothered me a little bit was

the breast size and that for the moment it doesn't have BBP (better bouncing proportions)

like the original CHSBHC.

But that's just personal taste so don't let it bother you, I would like to know if a version with

slightly bigger breast will be made tough.

Once again, A wonderful body mod and I personally have it on my favorites. Hope BBP or

TBBP get's added for the boob bouncing but nevermind since it's great as it is now!

:cool:

EDIT:

Here's the IVY armor link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!Y49HUIyQ!NmqhkSRfHhd7tIU42CqFODicFAUc_Xs-JleAYouFgKI

Good luck!

Thanks for the armor,

No sir i want it to be tbbp (both breasts and butt so badly lolz) The reason its not tbbp like my mod ZGGB-T because i am not good with paint weights, the only way i know is by skin wrapping and its not working well, in game i see black circles on the butt and well as you can see the breasts are smaller in ZGGB-R and after adding skin of ZGGB-T by skin wrapping the rib cage was also moving along with the breasts and when i increased the size in race menu the rib cage also increased. i was kind of funny and bad..

That is why i requested help from anyone to make it TBBP in the request section...