Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

There is always the option to scale with the skeleton, its easy and quick to do with nifskope.

For me the current size is perfect.

Well, size could be fine if the shape was right. If they were rounder they could be scaled, but if they remains like that and gets scaled then result = potato sacks.

Well I imagen it is difficult to make, please do take the time you need.

Though will there be a chest size increase or decrese? Because looking at the size of her thighs and hips and then her chest size on the images just looks a little silly...

Just a friendly question, no malice or offense intended, your work is awesome.

For this particular mod NO..visit dynastyseries.com and check the models there, most of them has the similar shape..

Actually most of the models in brazil have similar shape as well, my inspiration for the mod is also comes from a bikini model from brazil.

My ZGGB-T had bigger breasts, as you can see in the pics, but in the last pic of ZGGB-T section {or you can see my signature, that now it has average sized breasts}.

I never had any intentions for making a bigger breasts, sorry about that and i hope that doesn't disappoint any of the guys..

About the release, well it was done on 20th april but i wanted to release atleast one of my key armors i use for my mod with the release, i was having a problem with the gaunlet but it is now fixed, the only thing remains now is colors (it will be in black,blue,golden,purple,red,white), i just have to add the entries in CK.

There are some edges on the butt as well and i want to make a smoother butt curve for ZGGB-R, i didn't know how to do so i asked in technical section, i'm hoping that today i will have some satisfactory replies for that, If so then i'll have to make it smoother then import the armor on the new smoother body and then export it. I will try to release the mod tonight or tomorrow ( if some how i can't make a butt curve smoother then i'll release the mod any way, edges are not too much anyway and the body still looks awesome to my eyes, I really hope everyone will like it too...Cheers..    

Though will there be a chest size increase or decrese? Because looking at the size of her thighs and hips and then her chest size on the images just looks a little silly...

For this particular mod NO..visit dynastyseries.com and check the models there, most of them has the similar shape..

Actually most of the models in brazil have similar shape as well, my inspiration for the mod is also comes from a bikini model from brazil.

My ZGGB-T had bigger breasts, as you can see in the pics, but in the last pic of ZGGB-T section {or you can see my signature, that now it has average sized breasts}.

I never had any intentions for making a bigger breasts, sorry about that and i hope that doesn't disappoint any of the guys..

About the release, well it was done on 20th april but i wanted to release atleast one of my key armors i use for my mod with the release, i was having a problem with the gaunlet but it is now fixed, the only thing remains now is colors (it will be in black,blue,golden,purple,red,white), i just have to add the entries in CK.

There are some edges on the butt as well and i want to make a smoother butt curve for ZGGB-R, i didn't know how to do so i asked in technical section, i'm hoping that today i will have some satisfactory replies for that, If so then i'll have to make it smoother then import the armor on the new smoother body and then export it. I will try to release the mod tonight or tomorrow ( if some how i can't make a butt curve smoother then i'll release the mod any way, edges are not too much anyway and the body still looks awesome to my eyes, I really hope everyone will like it too...Cheers..    

Well that's a shame, but I'll still try it out when it's released, thank you for responding :)

Well that's a shame, but I'll still try it out when it's released, thank you for responding :)

No problem, I will release one more mod, body replacer for nighiem race which is not released yet. May i ll make bigger breast for that one, it depends on the original mod.. I also lack the skills in breasts department lolzz

Its not a tbbp compatible right now cause i am having difficulty with the paint weights.. the only way i know to make it tbbp is with skin wrap tool in 3ds max and with that the body gets some black like circles on the butt. But i think i  am using xpms skeletons for zggb-t and they are still there in the female asset folder. So xpms skeletons will work even after the tbbp if i am able to make it compatible properly or may be someone will be kind enough to do it for me after the release. But if somehow anyone will have the problem then i will upload my skeleton files as well but i think it wont come to that.

@prg, no sir as i stated many times zggb and zggb-t are private and still going to be private. 

having a bad day thats all, having electricity outage for 4 our after every one hour..i was editing the post from 4 to 5 pm then bam electricity outage..Going to do it now, i hope i will edit the post completely in 30 mins because the electricity will go out again in 30 mins at 11:00 pm

having a bad day thats all, having electricity outage for 4 our after every one hour..i was editing the post from 4 to 5 pm then bam electricity outage..Going to do it now, i hope i will edit the post completely in 30 mins because the electricity will go out again in 30 mins at 11:00 pm

That sucks really bad, sorry you're having troubles there.

Is it because of bad weather or just generally the power is going bad?

So it will be no release today ? :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :( 

So it will be no release today ? :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

No it did lolz

Can i add you as a frnd?