in my last game with dd Integration 2.80 (not the actual 2.81) whipping damaged and the pc falled down from the chains. that never happened before. i hope with the newer Version of dd this will not happen again. however, how can this happen ?

Some combat overhauls break animations, so that may be your problem.

I think the whipping damage is a solved problem that's due to bugs in the DD integration. Feel free to prove me wrong.

(I think the collar which normally sorts of protects the player is removed by that mod and replaced with another collar. No one has confirmed or denied this, and it's hard to tell by screen shots.)

I just found a loophole that if the guard dies, the player is stuck within the proximity of the guard. If the process is forced to fast forward, the character is successfully in the prison with the Jailer, but since the guard could not be there, the dialogue never enables the jailing sequence (or if it does it takes forever, but I never stuck around long enough to test).

Not sure if this is planned to be implemented, but is there a way to make the guard taking the player character and followers to jail be invulnerable/essential? If not, is it possible to run a check that in the case the guard is killed, the player character will be able to roam freely and possibly need to try to break free from the restraints themselves (and their followers)? I figured it might be a neat mini quest that will compensate for that break in the loop. Speaking purely in brainstorm, it would be interesting to see a random chance of a bandit raid/dragon attack/death trap or something similar break the trail of the guard and having the captured characters try to fend for themselves. The bounty of course will still be on the characters' heads though. I mean, I know this mod concentrates on the prison system, but what happens if the characters never reach the prison? I gotta stop asking for things and get back to work!

in my last game with dd Integration 2.80 (not the actual 2.81) whipping damaged and the pc falled down from the chains. that never happened before. i hope with the newer Version of dd this will not happen again. however, how can this happen ?

I think the whipping damage is a solved problem that's due to bugs in the DD integration. Feel free to prove me wrong.

(I think the collar which normally sorts of protects the player is removed by that mod and replaced with another collar. No one has confirmed or denied this, and it's hard to tell by screen shots.)

Magic. I had exactly the same problem and It was caused by Ultimate Combat. Disabling UC via Mcm just for the duration of the imprisonment was enough to restore all PO functionality. 

If not UC, your problem may be caused by some other combat mod, as xaz said.

What? What slot does said collar operate on?

An earlier version of the PO dD patch used to allow the dD collar to be left in place rather than swapping it out for the PO one.

After a few unexpected "deaths in custody" I changed the patch code so that the dD collar was removed - at least I thought I had, if anyone using patch version 2.4 or later is still  not getting the PO collar let me know (and which dD collar you are wearing) and I'll take a look...

An earlier version of the PO dD patch used to allow the dD collar to be left in place rather than swapping it out for the PO one.

After a few unexpected "deaths in custody" I changed the patch code so that the dD collar was removed - at least I thought I had, if anyone using patch version 2.4 or later is still  not getting the PO collar let me know (and which dD collar you are wearing) and I'll take a look...

I think that was the problem I had with it which is fixed by your latest patch

I'm arrested in Whiterun, set the Event to trigger each 1 hour, but the events (rape, bound sex, etc) doesn't start, in the cell or pilory. What's wrong?

same problem here.

no matter how i set the frequencies of events, the pillory punishment "bound sex" and "bound lick" just never occur.

if i set all other punishment frequencies to zero but only leave "bound sex" or "bound lick" to default (five) or max(ten), then no event happens at all until jailer throw me back to cell.

i thought it has something to do with dda, ddi, and the Bane_Master's patch, so i restart xpo and try again after install each one of them, but the problem stays the same.

i like this mod very much and really looking forward to see all the event in it,

any suggestion will be very appreciated!

Should be 45 - same as DD. It's supposed to be the same as DD, at least. If not, it's a bug.

I'm arrested in Whiterun, set the Event to trigger each 1 hour, but the events (rape, bound sex, etc) doesn't start, in the cell or pilory. What's wrong?

same problem here.

no matter how i set the frequencies of events, the pillory punishment "bound sex" and "bound lick" just never occur.

if i set all other punishment frequencies to zero but only leave "bound sex" or "bound lick" to default (five) or max(ten), then no event happens at all until jailer throw me back to cell.

i thought it has something to do with dda, ddi, and the Bane_Master's patch, so i restart xpo and try again after install each one of them, but the problem stays the same.

i like this mod very much and really looking forward to see all the event in it,

There is an incompatibility with DDi that I found out quite recently. DDi will intercept all SexLab animations and replace with its own version. While this is nice for a lot of use-cases, it also means that when you're wearing DD items, you'll not get the animations I intended you to see.

Disable DDi from your Skyrim setup, and you'll see those animations. Alternatively wait for patches of Prison Overhaul, DD or both, and things will normalize.

I'm sorry about this. I didn't know about DD doing this earlier (and I don't use DD myself due to the Arousal requirement), so I had no way of figuring out.

same problem here.

There is an incompatibility with DDi that I found out quite recently. DDi will intercept all SexLab animations and replace with its own version. While this is nice for a lot of use-cases, it also means that when you're wearing DD items, you'll not get the animations I intended you to see.

Disable DDi from your Skyrim setup, and you'll see those animations. Alternatively wait for patches of Prison Overhaul, DD or both, and things will normalize.

I'm sorry about this. I didn't know about DD doing this earlier (and I don't use DD myself due to the Arousal requirement), so I had no way of figuring out.

DDi only intercepts animations if you're wearing an item that requires an intercepted animation (Aka, you're wearing a chastity belt and the animation is vaginal). The work you've been doing on the zapExperimental branch should solve this for 2.8.3, no?

Honestly, I kind of agree with the Aroused dependency complaint at this point; Aroused is hard to work with (Redneck implemented the irritating arousal decay over time feature right before vanishing), and the mod is stagnant/dead. Ashal mentioned that he would be taking up the mod's maintenance in the future, though that will likely be quite some time off.

I've been considering removing it for future releases, and implementing an "Aroused Lite" feature directly in to DD, utilizing PapyrusUtil.

same problem here.

DDi only intercepts animations if you're wearing an item that requires an intercepted animation (Aka, you're wearing a chastity belt and the animation is vaginal). The work you've been doing on the zapExperimental branch should solve this for 2.8.3, no?

Honestly, I kind of agree with the Aroused dependency complaint at this point; Aroused is hard to work with (Redneck implemented the irritating arousal decay over time feature right before vanishing), and the mod is stagnant/dead. Ashal mentioned that he would be taking up the mod's maintenance in the future, though that will likely be quite some time off.

Patches to DDi or Prison Overhaul will fix this problem since I added the tag checking to DDi to disable animation override. I'll either add tags to PO animations, or filtering logic to DDi. :) Atm though, I'm busy with ZAP. :)

Worth mentioning again: It'll only affect players that wear DD items. If you're running Prison Overhaul without the DD patch, you're fine. The DD-PO patch may cause these issues.

I've been considering removing it for future releases, and implementing an "Aroused Lite" feature directly in to DD, utilizing PapyrusUtil.

It's just me being paranoid. I just don't want things tracked on every actor in my save. Using PapyrusUtil isn't exactly reassuring. It's more like "don't use this on a save that you want to keep".

That said, just store arousal in a referenceactor script on the player. No need to make it complicated. Uninstalls "correctly", there are tools to clean it out, and it can be made efficient enough.

I had a problem with this mod.  I wanted to get arrested, so I purposely killed someone, just to see how this mod works, and it seemed that I wasn't ever getting out.  I left my game running while I showered and ate dinner, and it was still at me in the holds in whiterun, at night, with no one around.  I then did a practice run of Megaman X4, taking about an hour and a half (I have so much improvement to go D: ) and still, locked in place, now day time, with no one around.

Hi, just want to say awesome mod however I do seem to have a problem with the sex punishments caught on an infinite loop. Force stopping seems to cause the game to crash.

any help would be welcome because I really want this mod to work.

Hey, just wanted to let you know that this is the same problem I am having.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is an excellent mod.

t's just me being paranoid. I just don't want things tracked on every actor in my save. Using PapyrusUtil isn't exactly reassuring. It's more like "don't use this on a save that you want to keep".

That said, just store arousal in a referenceactor script on the player. No need to make it complicated. Uninstalls "correctly", there are tools to clean it out, and it can be made efficient enough.

I think the usual workaround here is to give the npc a token and have the script modify the token. Then when the mod is gone the token is also gone so its broken script state is innocuous.

But I am not sure if that workaround is all that good of an idea. Another problem is the 32 bit limit on addressable memory, and the workaround adds a lot of overhead.

Probably a better strategy would be to provide an "uninstall mod" which is basically empty, with just enough script stubs to keep the game from crashing.  (It might even be possible to make a tool which mostly autogenerates such a thing - maybe someone from the wrye bash or mo other mod-manager teams would be interested in building such a thing?)

t's just me being paranoid. I just don't want things tracked on every actor in my save. Using PapyrusUtil isn't exactly reassuring. It's more like "don't use this on a save that you want to keep".

I think the usual workaround here is to give the npc a token and have the script modify the token. Then when the mod is gone the token is also gone so its broken script state is innocuous.

But I am not sure if that workaround is all that good of an idea. Another problem is the 32 bit limit on addressable memory, and the workaround adds a lot of overhead.

If we assume that we're using a 4 byte integer (Not necessary: Could just use 2 bytes here) to store arousal, and track 1000 unique NPC's, that's still only a 4kB increase in size (Only a fraction of which will be loaded in to memory at any given time). Not an issue on modern systems.

If we assume that we're using a 4 byte integer (Not necessary: Could just use 2 bytes here) to store arousal, and track 1000 unique NPC's, that's still only a 4kB increase in size (Only a fraction of which will be loaded in to memory at any given time). Not an issue on modern systems.

For the record (not trying to start a debate here), my fear of using PapyrusUtils etc is an irrational one in the sense that I just don't trust (most) people to write stable C++ code. As "reason" for my fear, SexLab now frequently crashes if you pass bad parameters to it.

Previously those would be only errors in the Papyrus logs. Luckily I still get the logged errors.

For the record (not trying to start a debate here), my fear of using PapyrusUtils etc is an irrational one in the sense that I just don't trust (most) people to write stable C++ code. As "reason" for my fear, SexLab now frequently crashes if you pass bad parameters to it.

Previously those would be only errors in the Papyrus logs. Luckily I still get the logged errors.

I am all in favor of giving people hints and helps in their debugging endeavors.

I guess I know things are going to be something of a mess, and while I sometimes have ideas on how to help with that, it almost always turns out to be instead that I have something new to learn...

As far as the dd PO patch is concerned all chastity devices should be removed on arrest  so devices should not cause any problems with pillory animations.

If you are in prison or in the pillory and still wearing a chastity belt/harness then the patch is not working as intended. If you are not wearing a dD device then it isn't the patch.

Let me have some more details and I'll see what I can suggest.

same problem here.

Is there any reason only 1 out of 2 followers would get arrested with me, seemingly at random, since sometimes it's one and not the other. Like I mean, they both follow me to jail, but only 1 gets the gear taken away. Leaving the other heavily armed and armored in jail? I know the vanilla game only has support for 1 follower at a time, but I could have sworn PO could account for more than 1.

same problem here.

thank you again for such a great mod, and for replying so soon!

i tried as you suggested, uninstall all dd* mods and "sexlab aroused" mod, reinstalled zaz animation pack & xpo, but the problem stays.

it seems that the frequency setting in mcm for pillory event "bound sex" and "bound lick" aren't working at all, but not just the animation skiped.

if i set frequencies for all pillory punishment to zero, except for  setting "bound sex" to ten, after my pc locked in pillory at whiterun market, no punishment happened at all. crowd won't gather around, npcs just acting as in original game, until jailer put her back to prison at sun down.

then i tried again, but only change the "spanking" frequency to 1, while keeping all other frequencies setting( "bound sex" to 10, other to zero), then npc start gather around very soon and very often, but my pc only get spank again and again, bound sex still never happen.

is there something or some zap configuration needed for "bound sex" or "bound lick" to triger?

same problem here.

i tried as you suggested, uninstall all dd* mods and "sexlab aroused" mod, reinstalled zaz animation pack & xpo, but the problem stays.

it seems that the frequency setting in mcm for pillory event "bound sex" and "bound lick" aren't working at all, but not just the animation skiped.

if i set frequencies for all pillory punishment to zero, except for  setting "bound sex" to ten, after my pc locked in pillory at whiterun market, no punishment happened at all. crowd won't gather around, npcs just acting as in original game, until jailer put her back to prison at sun down.

then i tried again, but only change the "spanking" frequency to 1, while keeping all other frequencies setting( "bound sex" to 10, other to zero), then npc start gather around very soon and very often, but my pc only get spank again and again, bound sex still never happen.

is there something or some zap configuration needed for "bound sex" or "bound lick" to triger?

Oh, wait .... did you have a follower with you that got arrested also? Otherwise, it won't happen ....

The most obvious thing to ask, and I forgot. :/ ....

same problem here.

Oh, wait .... did you have a follower with you that got arrested also? Otherwise, it won't happen ....

The most obvious thing to ask, and I forgot. :/ ....

oh, i see! that's how it's done, and now i understand what your former suggestion is about too, thanks !