With the latest patch the mod works fine to me. I just have an issue with the bounty hunters. they came at me, put PC in hogtie with hood, and then i saw the message (could not arrest you), after that the PC is in prison but if I sleep the jail sentence is vanilla. no more overhaul.

Edit: once released the cuffs and collar stays in place so PC cannot run/jump

Okay I feel like a complete retard. I started a new game which made all the menus work, only now during punishments, the animations don't play. The jailor just stands behind me and says stuff like "silence" I'm using 1.60 of sexlab, so that might be why. Please help

Is the jailer wearing a whipping cane?

With the latest patch the mod works fine to me. I just have an issue with the bounty hunters. they came at me, put PC in hogtie with hood, and then i saw the message (could not arrest you), after that the PC is in prison but if I sleep the jail sentence is vanilla. no more overhaul.

Do you remember which hold?

I'll look into removing binds on a failed arrest attempt.

Okay I feel like a complete retard. I started a new game which made all the menus work, only now during punishments, the animations don't play. The jailor just stands behind me and says stuff like "silence" I'm using 1.60 of sexlab, so that might be why. Please help

Is the jailer wearing a whipping cane?

Do you remember which hold?

I'll look into removing binds on a failed arrest attempt.

Yeah, she was wearing the whipping cane

hi guys. great mod. thanks for your work, but i have some problems. whipping animation doesnt starting. my jailor (female, my character female too) just take her whip and then turn around and go away. and pillary animations doesnt work too. but sex animations working fine. im using sexlab 1.60hotfix2 and my overhaul is 031 032 033fix 033 7a + other required in description modes. can i fix this somehow?

hi guys. great mod. thanks for your work, but i have some problems. whipping animation doesnt starting. my jailor (female, my character female too) just take her whip and then turn around and go away. and pillary animations doesnt work too. but sex animations working fine. im using sexlab 1.60hotfix2 and my overhaul is 031 032 033fix 033 7a + other required in description modes. can i fix this somehow?

Yes, you have to uninstall everything PO related, clean your save, then install only PO 033_fix + Patch 7a.

Do not install PO 031, 032.

Yes, you have to uninstall everything PO related, clean your save, then install only PO 033_fix + Patch 7a.

Do not install PO 031, 032.

hi, i got it. thank you!

i installed like u said and everything is working perfect now. thanks alot. but whip marks doesnt appear on my character model after jailor hits me. can i somehow enable them/turn them on? and is there some mod to make jailor wear some sexy outfit (latex for example) cos my female jailor just using some regular armor (not fitting jailor at all  i think).

If your computer can handle it, you can install this here mod.

Enhanced Blood Textures by dDefinder

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60/

Just don't go crazy with the MCM settings.

thanks but looking at screenshot i think my old PC cant run this.

Old PC? Does that mean you've set the game to "Medium" or "Low" in the video options? Those settings turn off the "decals" which are what the whip marks are made of. You can turn on JUST the decals under the "Advanced" settings.

If your computer can handle it, you can install this here mod.

Enhanced Blood Textures by dDefinder

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60/

Just don't go crazy with the MCM settings.

thanks but looking at screenshot i think my old PC cant run this.

Old PC? Does that mean you've set the game to "Medium" or "Low" in the video options? Those settings turn off the "decals" which are what the whip marks are made of. You can turn on JUST the decals under the "Advanced" settings.

yes im running low setting. again thanks alot for your help.

whats wrong when the pc gets no Whip marks ?  ( the follower gets them)

Not sure, it happened to me as well when I switched to SL 1.62. I've reset SL and AP and the whipping marks came back before I had a chance to actually troubleshoot the problem.

Sorry to bother you, first of all I really like this mod. It brings in a lot of new flavor and for the first time ever I was looking forward getting my PC arrested to test all these features. Almost everything is working fine, but I got two problems with this mod.

1)The "caged" scene stops working at the point where the audience gathers around the cage. There's a message that SexLab is starting but my PC + the prisoner just stand there forever. I got SL 1.60 hotfix2, probably the source of this problem. I also got patch 7 but this did nothing to solve it.

2)Related to 1). When I tried the forced restart like it was mentioned by someone above, the whole mod stopped working and I couldn't submit to the guards, they just kept attacking. My PC was standing in the middle of nowhere when I did said restart to be sure no content was running. Was it because of this bounty hunter who appeared shortly afterwards? He showed up from behind so I didn't notice him. Also the restart made the patch 7 stop running, according to the MCM menu.

Did I screw up somewhere? Please tell me how I can get the cage scene to work.

Sorry to bother you, first of all I really like this mod. It brings in a lot of new flavor and for the first time ever I was looking forward getting my PC arrested to test all these features. Almost everything is working fine, but I got two problems with this mod.

1)The "caged" scene stops working at the point where the audience gathers around the cage. There's a message that SexLab is starting but my PC + the prisoner just stand there forever. I got SL 1.60 hotfix2, probably the source of this problem. I also got patch 7 but this did nothing to solve it.

2)Related to 1). When I tried the forced restart like it was mentioned by someone above, the whole mod stopped working and I couldn't submit to the guards, they just kept attacking. My PC was standing in the middle of nowhere when I did said restart to be sure no content was running. Was it because of this bounty hunter who appeared shortly afterwards? He showed up from behind so I didn't notice him. Also the restart made the patch 7 stop running, according to the MCM menu.

1. You have to re-register animations in SL, and AP, however 7b should be more compatible with SL 1.60.2.

2. The guard arrest scene has been improved in 7b. If guards are attacking before they force greet you, that is a Skyrim bug. Equip then un-equip a weapon, or stay away for a day and then come back.  

As for the restart breaking the patch, what do you see in the patch MCM?

1. You have to re-register animations in SL, and AP, however 7b should be more compatible with SL 1.60.2.

2. The guard arrest scene has been improved in 7b. If guards are attacking before they force greet you, that is a Skyrim bug. Equip then un-equip a weapon, or stay away for a day and then come back.  

Thank you very much for the quick answer! Re-registering the animations in SL has fixed it.

As for 2) I guess it was the Bounty Hunter who was too close to me already while doing the restart. After I console killed him it worked. Before I saw the "PO Patches -> Quest status ->xpoPatch  stayed on "No" after getting the restart notification.

Anyway, thank you!

Have you fixed the issue with the death alternative hook that makes guards force greet you after you "die", but PO has already kicked in and you've been arrested, so saying you would rather die means you get cut to pieces after you've been tied up, and saying you'll go to jail results in restarting the arrest, but now with a bounty of 0?

Have you fixed the issue with the death alternative hook that makes guards force greet you after you "die", but PO has already kicked in and you've been arrested, so saying you would rather die means you get cut to pieces after you've been tied up, and saying you'll go to jail results in restarting the arrest, but now with a bounty of 0?

Why, yes I did - in 7b. ;)

Is there a way to manually trigger punishment animation? For example, to let bandits capture and whip my follower. I couldn't find the console command in the thread. Thanks so much! :D

...including the pc...im waiting for this since LL opened..... sanguine debouchery was near  but then went different ways. Defeat is near toi it, i just couldnt convince goubo to make it. i had Inte on the line, but then nothing, too easy to do, just an AI Package....

re-Register?  AP ? whats that? please explain.

~snip~ 

...including the pc...im waiting for this since LL opened..... sanguine debouchery was near  but then went different ways. Defeat is near toi it, i just couldnt convince goubo to make it. i had Inte on the line, but then nothing, too easy to do, just an AI Package....

Hm, I thought somebody else started a rewrite for TDF, perhaps it would be easier for them to add whipping?

~snip~ 

re-Register?  AP ? whats that? please explain.

AP = @ZaZ's Animation Pack, you can register SL animations in the MCM.