Thanks Xaz and Inte for this wonderful mod ! It's the favorate mod of me.

There is some  ideas.

1. I prefer to let the PC walk to prison, so I usually set MCM configuration of "fast travel" as "Never", but some times the way is too long, or the jailer get stuck in some narrow places, I need to turn the fast travel configuration to "Only Once" to trigger it. May be we can have  a short cut key to trigger fast travel directly.

2. Maybe we can make prisons in different holds use different kinds of restrains. For example, in the Rift, they may use armbinder to prevent the theives the escape easily, and in the solitude, they use yokes as the trait the crime more strict. (If we can have a MCM configure to choose the restrain type. It would be nice too.)

3. There is a set of "jail tattos" in crudo's mod. May be we can combine this tatto mod with PO, so that when the dragonborn enters a new prison, the tatto of the jail is automaticlly added. as a kind of humilation.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1673-lore-tattoos-for-slavetats/

English is not my mother language,sorry for my poor english...

Wish this mod to be better and better, and thanks for all the work of you :)

Alright, just encountered a strange bug - I think someone had had a smiliar problem before, but I didn't see a solution. I play an Immerslave start, so I put a bounty on my head in every hold for the start.

After I finished my time in Windhelm's prison, I encountered a guard around Ivarstead, who brought me to the Riften prison.

First thing I noticed, whenever my PC is getting raped in the cell, the animations start but my PC snaps out of it with her hands bound and just stands there while the guard fucks the air. Funny to see, but not quite what I expected :D

I could ignore that. Since the way through Windhelm for being paraded took too long for me, I decided for fast forwarding the walk-scenes (Always, not Once) there already.

Second thing's coming up - and the reason for me posting this: The Jailer took me out of Riften's prison cell for parading me through town, fast forward kicked in and there I am, standing near the graveyard in Windhelm with my jailer. I very much doubt he wanted to walk me all the way from Riften to Windhelm. Funny, too, but I guess that's not intended.

Other than that, I have the earlier mentioned issue as well: Parading means that at the end when the jailer calls the crowd off, the crowd makes their way to me (if I wait an hour or two, they're there) and nothing happens anymore for the next six hours (I waited them through i.g.), so it takes approximately until evening/night before I get moved back to cell, a time where my character just kneels on the ground and waits while the crowd is laughing.

Anyone had the issues and/or knows what might be wrong? Is it my setup or PO? As for the animations, I could imagine it's because most of the animations called aren't meant to have the PC's hands bound and PO forcing the PC back into bound position..?

Edit: The Parading issue occured while imprisoned in Windhelm. This time when I was inprisoned in Riften but transported to Windhelm for parading, I wasn't kept there until evening but was returned to Riften again (luckily) shortly after the Jailer called off the crowd.

Hello, I have enjoyed this mod in the past.  Coming back to it, I am having trouble getting the pillory or the prison scenes to work...  Get arrested, stripped, and thrown in the cell works fine.    Walking me out to the stocks goes fine.   BUT nothing else happens.   My PC just either waits for hours in the cell, or waits for hours at the stocks.

I have done the remove.  Save... clean.... reinstall...  stuff already.

suggestions...  I probably just forgot to do something...  =/   

Hello, I have enjoyed this mod in the past.  Coming back to it, I am having trouble getting the pillory or the prison scenes to work...  Get arrested, stripped, and thrown in the cell works fine.    Walking me out to the stocks goes fine.   BUT nothing else happens.   My PC just either waits for hours in the cell, or waits for hours at the stocks.

I have done the remove.  Save... clean.... reinstall...  stuff already.

suggestions...  I probably just forgot to do something...  =/

Yes, you need to be arrested for a major crime to be punished. Check your MCM settings.  

Minor crimes, you basically just walk around, although you should have been put in the pillory at least.

Alright, just encountered a strange bug - I think someone had had a smiliar problem before, but I didn't see a solution. I play an Immerslave start, so I put a bounty on my head in every hold for the start.

After I finished my time in Windhelm's prison, I encountered a guard around Ivarstead, who brought me to the Riften prison.

First thing I noticed, whenever my PC is getting raped in the cell, the animations start but my PC snaps out of it with her hands bound and just stands there while the guard fucks the air. Funny to see, but not quite what I expected :D

I could ignore that. Since the way through Windhelm for being paraded took too long for me, I decided for fast forwarding the walk-scenes (Always, not Once) there already.

Second thing's coming up - and the reason for me posting this: The Jailer took me out of Riften's prison cell for parading me through town, fast forward kicked in and there I am, standing near the graveyard in Windhelm with my jailer. I very much doubt he wanted to walk me all the way from Riften to Windhelm. Funny, too, but I guess that's not intended.

Other than that, I have the earlier mentioned issue as well: Parading means that at the end when the jailer calls the crowd off, the crowd makes their way to me (if I wait an hour or two, they're there) and nothing happens anymore for the next six hours (I waited them through i.g.), so it takes approximately until evening/night before I get moved back to cell, a time where my character just kneels on the ground and waits while the crowd is laughing.

Anyone had the issues and/or knows what might be wrong? Is it my setup or PO? As for the animations, I could imagine it's because most of the animations called aren't meant to have the PC's hands bound and PO forcing the PC back into bound position..?

Edit: The Parading issue occured while imprisoned in Windhelm. This time when I was inprisoned in Riften but transported to Windhelm for parading, I wasn't kept there until evening but was returned to Riften again (luckily) shortly after the Jailer called off the crowd.

Sounds like a PO restart/reset is in order. Is this happening with the patch?

I would reset SexLab too, just in case.

Sounds like a PO restart/reset is in order. Is this happening with the patch?

I would reset SexLab too, just in case.

I'll try to restart then before I get imprisoned in Whiterun :)

Yes, it's happening with the patch 6f, I did try to reinstall PO though between the arrest in Windhelm and the arrest in Riften, so maybe the trouble with parading in Windhelm wouldn't occur anymore (if I made a mistake with installing or load order at the first time). I noticed that while patroling with the Jailer from Riften in Windhelm the crowd appears and disappears and after a very short time I'm transported back to Riften and mostly am put into stocks there. Is it the usual behavior that the PC is put into stocks after being led through town? Maybe PO didn't find the stocks in Windhelm or a route there and failed to transport me there when I was imprisoned in Windhelm itself?

I always get transported to Windhelm from Riften though for the parade, I admit though that I didn't try to GO the way and instead always skipped it, I'll load an older save where I was still imprisoned in Riften and try that out now so I can give you some more insight on that matter. Other than that, I'll see if there'll be trouble in Whiterun after a reset and report back.

EDIT: Alright, I just tried it without skipping and I ended up leaving the prison cell. Once the loading screen was gone, I found myself near Fort Greenwall with the Jailer intending to lead me right through it. I'm gonna go with it for a bit, literally, to see what this leads to..

Alright, we're in the court of the fort, the jailer killed the first bandit with bare hands, took the 2H-axe off of his dead body and slaughtered the next two bandits with it. I get tripping events, I have a hood on, I can run, but the jailer doesn't tell me to move or anything. Given that he has an axe, I do prefer that, too.. there's three guards who joined in for the crowd. but the jailer leads on and walks away and teleports me to himself after a while of me standing around waiting. We're walking the road South-East of Fort Greenwall, back towards Riften. (Feels like going on a little adventure :D And it looks like the prisoner transports Stormcloaks or Imperials do sometimes. Three guards, one jailer, one prisoner.)

We made it back to Riften and he brought me right to the stocks to put me in there. Apparently the parading through the city was the way back to the city..?

I tried fast forwarding once now, too, and it got me back to Windhelm (Market) and the parading there. Very strange.

So I'll try the restarting next and see if I encounter any more problems. If I make it to a higher bounty in Riften again, I'll sooner or later try it with the restarted version in Riften's jail, too.

Hey everyone!

I'm having an issue. I installed XPO and all it's requirements, but when i load up my save, it CTD's right before i start my game. I've tried to reconfigure the load order, but it didn't work.

Any suggestions?

( Also did a check for conflicts, but there was none to report. )

Is there an option for escaping to work on controller? like with defeat when you pick triggers over keyboard? if its there allready its not working for me. if its in a patch havent found it. im short on plugin space so the mod and that one patch will do fine. everything works just fine only i am told to toggle forward left back right and nothing happens when i do. so i get excicuted or i escape and im stuck in bondage.

I'm using the most recent version of this mod (v033 fix) and I just ran into a bounty hunter who wouldn't start dialogue with me. I got a big bounty in Whiterun then I ran away and waited 24 hours to test this mod. I could surrender to the guards fine but when a bounty hunter came up to me he initiated the sexlab submit dialogue (the "there is something I need to ask you") thing but there was no other options and when I disabled the speachcraft option in submit he wouldn't initiate dialogue at all, he would just unsheathe his weapon and look at me. I'm using v60 which seems to be the latest of Fuz and I have it working with other mods. Any ideas on how to fix it? I also have Sexlab Solutions installed with the PO patch if that means anything.

Edit: After further testing it seems something may have borked this mod for me (I had it working fine on another install of Skyrim), I was having weird problems from people teleporting into the cage event in the yarls hall in Whiterun to seemingly never ending whipping at the pillories (10 min plus) to just randomly getting stuck on things and even having the jailer walk away during the pillory punishment and one time they even opened the cage and just let me walk around. I was using sexlab breeder at the time of testing this although I was only at the ears part of the transformation. I'm going to grab aroused redux to see if that does anything. I'm thinking it may have something to do with script lag but I don't know, I've included my loadorder, mod list and a papyrus log of the most recent time when I got a whipping for over 10 min at the pillory. I'm going to try it without breeder later but it's getting late where I am so I'm off to bed for now.

modlist.txt

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

I'm using the most recent version of this mod (v033 fix) and I just ran into a bounty hunter who wouldn't start dialogue with me. I got a big bounty in Whiterun then I ran away and waited 24 hours to test this mod. I could surrender to the guards fine but when a bounty hunter came up to me he initiated the sexlab submit dialogue (the "there is something I need to ask you") thing but there was no other options and when I disabled the speachcraft option in submit he wouldn't initiate dialogue at all, he would just unsheathe his weapon and look at me. I'm using v60 which seems to be the latest of Fuz and I have it working with other mods. Any ideas on how to fix it? I also have Sexlab Solutions installed with the PO patch if that means anything.

Edit: After further testing it seems something may have borked this mod for me (I had it working fine on another install of Skyrim), I was having weird problems from people teleporting into the cage event in the yarls hall in Whiterun to seemingly never ending whipping at the pillories (10 min plus) to just randomly getting stuck on things and even having the jailer walk away during the pillory punishment and one time they even opened the cage and just let me walk around. I was using sexlab breeder at the time of testing this although I was only at the ears part of the transformation. I'm going to grab aroused redux to see if that does anything. I'm thinking it may have something to do with script lag but I don't know, I've included my loadorder, mod list and a papyrus log of the most recent time when I got a whipping for over 10 min at the pillory. I'm going to try it without breeder later but it's getting late where I am so I'm off to bed for now.

Looks like you're not using the patch.

Patch No. 6g

You can get it here.

Pointer to PO Patches

Patch No. 6g

You can get it here.

Pointer to PO Patches

The latest in the download section is 6f. Did you forget an upload? :P

Patch No. 6g

You can get it here.

Pointer to PO Patches

Oh snap, I feel stupid :P. Thanks for that I'll try it out.

Patch No. 6g

You can get it here.

Pointer to PO Patches

Oops, I'm testing 6g now. :blush:

"blah blah" cannot arrest you. doesnt work, anyone know the problem?

I would need more than "blah, blah" to troubleshoot it.

Fixed that part. Now i get arrested and its like "Take off your clothes" and im like "aite" and then there like OKAY LOL BRB AFK "walks out door" pls help :\

I too have had problems where the jailer orders me to take off my clothes, then walks out the door. Reloading multiple times eventually seems to fix it. Not sure why.

I did follow him once, but not for very long... out the door (this was in Whiterun) and through the city as he walked  s  l  o  w  l  y  to the main gates. I stopped following him once he got outside the city... I have no idea where he would eventually have ended up.

Try reloading a save from before you got arrested. See if that helps.

Patch No. 6g

You can get it here.

Pointer to PO Patches

Oops, I'm testing 6g now. :blush:

how long for 6g ? ;\

So, here I am in the cell and get punished by the jailor. I'm then gagged and shackled and she tells me to follow her. The jailor exits the cell and then stops. After several minutes she walks to the entrance/office area and then comes back - repeats. Nothing further happens.

I have prison overhaul v33fix and patch 06f. I had just recently updated to SL 1.60

Thanks