Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Prison Overhaul [2014-08-31]

Bondage BDSM Crime Punishment

• Please log in to reply
4039 replies to this topic

xaz

xaz

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts

POPULAR

File Name: Prison Overhaul
File Submitter: xaz
File Submitted: 09 Apr 2013
File Category: Quest
Requires: Zaz Animation Pack 6.00, SexLab 1.50+

What is this?
This is a mod heavily inspired by Crime and Punishment... What that mod did was adds to the prison system in Skyrim by having your character marched bound and gagged to the prison. This mod takes it a bit further than that. You are now locked in the cell, dragged to the pillories and punished there. Mix in some random whipping and punishment for your misdeeds both in the cell and in the pillories.

Depending on the crime, prisoners are treated differently. Crime is graded on three levels, petty, minor and major. Prisoners are kept in the stocks during the day, and move to the cell during the night. For crimes deserving worse punishment, you are typically stripped of clothing, punished in the pillories and similar.

Regardless of your crimes, you are released at 8am the morning after, slightly depending on when you were caught. Expect to spend at least 24h in captivity. Just before your release the guards may decide to punish you again depending on how severe your crime was.

Important tweaks and options
  • If you have not installed Fuz, make sure that "Enable dialogue" is unchecked. It is checked by default, so you need to do this.
  • The mod alters the TimeScale global variable. If this worries/bothers you, then uncheck that option in MCM before getting arrested.
  • If walking all the way to the prison, back to the pillory and so on bores you. Try checking "Fast forward" while walking there.
If you want to make the whip marks last longer, you can tweak this in skyrim.ini. Under the section [display] add the following:
fDecalLifetime=300.0
Installation
Required: SexLab
Required: ZazAnimationPack (latest version).
Required: SkyUI
Optional: Fuz Ro D-oh
(If you run without Fuz, you need to turn off "Enable dialogue")
Optional: Death Alternative

Unzip the archive into your Skyrim data folder (if you're feeling lucky), or use a mod manager (preferred).

Uninstallation
Remove all files contained in the archive.

Upgrading
Remove all previously installed files from the archive (uninstall). Overwrite with new files from the latest archive. This is the most reliable way of upgrading.
  • Save your game.
  • Quit Skyrim.
  • Uninstall XPO. Remove all files that were part of your previous XPO setup.
  • Start Skyrim, save again, quit Skyrim.
  • Install XPO.
  • Start Skyrim.
  • Load the save you made earlier.
  • Enjoy the upgraded mod (optional).
Troubleshooting
Checklist:
  • Read the bugs secrtion. Make sure you're not covered by anything known.
  • Restart the mod. Click "Force restart" in MCM.
  • Make sure all dependencies are satisfied. Note that the MCM option "Enable dialogue" requires Fuz, which is otherwise optional.
  • Try placing the mod last in your load order.
  • If upgrading, check that no files from previous installs remain. Especially in the script folder, check for filenames starting with "xazp" or "xpo". Do this also for scripts\source.
  • Create a "clean" save according to the upgrade instructions.
  • Start a new game, teleport directly to Whiterun, for instance, and get arrested there (punch a guard is the easiest).
If the last two options work for you, then please write about it in the official support thread. It may be a problem which can be solved without creating new saves, etc. Especially starting a new game is probably not necessary, but may take some additional effort on my part to fix.

Known bugs
  • Player sometimes alternates between running and stopping when forced follow. Press "caps lock" or hold shift as a workaround.
  • Mods that increase or modify combat damage may make whipping fatal. Try to disable these mods and see if that helps. Ultimate combat is one such mod. It may break whipping and pillories if used with this mod.
Disclaimer
This is a WIP, and once you've installed this mod, it may leave traces behind in your save games. This may or may not crash your game at a later time. I try my best to make sure it plays nicely and uninstalls cleanly, but it's your job to keep your important saves safe.

Changes
Spoiler

Click here to download this file

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Jenner

Jenner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Wow, another prison mod! Cool! :) Eagerly awaiting content with this. I'll give it a shot once I have some time, too.

Like with the new Hard Times mod that just appeared I'd say the real 'meat' of this would be the expansion of the actual prison stuff itself. Obviously it's cool to have the 'march to jail' stuff going on too. I'd really be interested to see some sweet bondage/sex/punishment/dialog/activity/etc. while in the clink.

Anyway, kudos!

tryguy

tryguy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
Hey xaz, what happens if creatures attack the party on this forced marched? Sure the guards would try to fight the attackers, but I don't think they'd have much luck against a pack of werewolves. So, let's say the guards all get hacked up, what happens then?

Also, is the player set to essential during this march? Because I can imagine a lot of things wanting to attack during this time. Just wondering.

Yamie

Yamie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Very nice! An idea i can think of for improvement is a very high bounty for things like murder could result in a public execution. Instead of waking up outside after using the bed in the prison, you are actually placed at the chopping block in solitude before a crowd.

I think it is rather silly to go on a killing spree, only to walk away from it after paying or doing time in prison :P

Thanks for the efforts so far! I look forward to seeing this mod progress =)

ag12

ag12

Slavemaster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
Great stuff! I'm certain that this will become the most awesome prison mod of all times.

I'll test it and give you further feedback. But not tonight, it's too late already! :)

Cheers

GodSmack

GodSmack

#1 in overreacting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
nice now i have a reason to want to goto jail besides the markarth questline

mm777

mm777

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
make it so that once in prison that one such punishment is being a cum dump for the prisoners and guards. and/or put your vagina/asshole to work in the guards barracks to pay off the bounty.

nirax

nirax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
way to go xD eager to see it evolving ^^

tryguy

tryguy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

make it so that once in prison that one such punishment is being a cum dump for the prisoners and guards. and/or put your vagina/asshole to work in the guards barracks to pay off the bounty.

Yeah, I'd like to see this kind of idea too.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,813 posts

The Mjana's Labyrith mod promises to put females who go to jail into a cell with two horny redguards and clothes are not provided or allowed.

I really wanted to see what happens there but the damned game bugs out on me any time I try to get jailed in any town. Instead of taking me to jail after I surrender and tell them to take me the game gives me a "What's the problem" and loops back to the beginning of the arrest.

I see a lot of messages about that in Markarth but I see it everywhere and nobody seems to have a solution that fixes it :(.

isee

isee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

The Mjana's Labyrith mod promises to put females who go to jail into a cell with two horny redguards and clothes are not provided or allowed.

I really wanted to see what happens there but the damned game bugs out on me any time I try to get jailed in any town. Instead of taking me to jail after I surrender and tell them to take me the game gives me a "What's the problem" and loops back to the beginning of the arrest.

I see a lot of messages about that in Markarth but I see it everywhere and nobody seems to have a solution that fixes it :(.

there's no real fix besides a complete re-install the buggy mods that these problems came from have long been abandoned along with the multitude of script errors inside them. I searched through the CK for weeks but could never totally fix the problem. re-installing was in the end the best option.

On the bright side no more save game bloat!

Fallen4rebirth

Fallen4rebirth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Hi xaz

Im have problem in Riften, when Im surrender and go to jail lead by guard. Next pc and guard enter to jail and stand close cheast, pc are unbound and .... game stoped, pc and guard do nothing, when I try talk to guard its writen he are busy.

GlassHeart

GlassHeart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Hi xaz

Im have problem in Riften, when Im surrender and go to jail lead by guard. Next pc and guard enter to jail and stand close cheast, pc are unbound and .... game stoped, pc and guard do nothing, when I try talk to guard its writen he are busy.

I have the same problem Whiterun. It seems to lack some of the mod or not yet coded.

Another problem the pc hard climbing chewed.
Why not use the leash invisible "Sanguine's Debauchery" and mod enemy without avoided for external problem.

The guard could violate or (other punishment) if the player it away too?

anubis

anubis

nah i'm no member, just passing through.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
oh man, this is what i always waiting for since you first released the player slave mod (still using it with slight modification :)). because i found that AI controlled you made was something that i really enjoying.

looking forward for more Xaz..:P

wowreally

wowreally

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Hi xaz

i got past it be re installing and loading an auto save inside the dungeon

not the best fix but, whatever works--

edit**

well, it worked for about a minet b4 doing it again

Fallen4rebirth

Fallen4rebirth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Hi xaz

i got past it be re installing and loading an auto save inside the dungeon

not the best fix but, whatever works--

edit**

well, it worked for about a minet b4 doing it again

when Im do it only go one step forward, pc change clothes and stuck again. Even guard left room, for cursor Im still have option to talk with him but not work.

GlassHeart

GlassHeart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
with V2.

At the time of arrest is attached and we gag.
when you come in boxes are lost and the restriction scrip stops you move the more you can do anything.

the steps Whiterun always discomfort we often TP ready the guard.

i use google trade sorry for no meaning

Pandaman

Pandaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
Hmm, I don't know if this is feasible, but rather than walk all the way back to a hold's prison, why not just have the guards put a bag/blindfold over your head, have the screen black out, then use the "waking up" sequence from the "With Friends Like These" quest when you arrive at your destination?

The twist would be the quest script throws a random chance of you waking up in a bandits' hideout instead of jail, presumably the result of an ambush or the guards making some money on the side by selling you off. If you wake up in jail, your stuff will be in the evidence box as usual, but if you're in a hideout it will have to be in a chest in whatever passes for their treasury.

Theoretically that should also solve the problem with having to wait for your arresting guard to come back and release you.

xaz

xaz

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts

Hi xaz

Oh, ... this is probably just poor documentation on my part. The guard says "take off your gear" or something to that effect. Take off all your equipment, and see if that helps.

xaz

xaz

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts

I have the same problem Whiterun. It seems to lack some of the mod or not yet coded.

Another problem the pc hard climbing chewed.
Why not use the leash invisible "Sanguine's Debauchery" and mod enemy without avoided for external problem.

The guard could violate or (other punishment) if the player it away too?

If I understand you correctly, you have problems with stairs?

Thing is, I probably already use the same method that SD does for moving the player around. The underlying problem is that the AI is really bad at moving the player around.

This can be fixed by improving the navmesh in stairs, but I'm kind of hesitant to fix cells at this point. I have this creeping feeling that doing so may start to modify things other mods depend on ... or so.

What pisses me off is that npcs can do this with no problem, so I can't see why it shouldn't work for the player.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bondage, BDSM, Crime, Punishment