Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Loli World - any chance of a reupload?

animeloli skyrim npc monli race

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

Apogee777

Apogee777

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

100% and will seed heaps.

thanks fabien.

invalidusername

invalidusername

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Ok I just tried your package with your ini files for a bit, not much time for more; my rig: i5 3570 @3.4// 8go ram// GTX 660 Ti....

First thing first I launched a new game and I found that hearing the girls talking with japanese male voices was actually quite amusing. :lol:

Now ouch! You weren't kidding, my rig is severely struggling. Of course I don't have a SSD which is hurting (I wanted to buy one anyway but for some reason was postponing it for a few weeks.)

Then with your save I did the Ivarstead/Riften crash test sprint (Without monitoring). At a moment you're supposed to take a small deviation toward north which I missed, and I followed the road till Riften southgates. To my discharge I didn't recognized Skyrim.. At all...
While struggling at least my system managed to not crash. ;)

But as I said the landscape is unrecognizable, it's something else, giants trees, seas of gigantic grasses, amazing but highly taxing. :o
Also, Requiem and that sea of high grasses? You sir are a masochist. :P

Now seeding for those who started later.

fabiencolombo

fabiencolombo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
But I'm okay

Let bygones be bygones :dodgy:

Apogee777

you are welcome, and thanks for seeding a while.

invalidusername

I'm glad everything went fine. I was worried I packaged it wrong or something and that I would be overwhelmed with "this shit doesn't run" posts :blush: .

If you get the time, would you kindly run a bench for me? Following the tutorial I made in the technical section.

Here it is just in case:

I made the benchmark using the FRAPS benchmarking tool.

The bench was made at noon (ingame) and I forced the weather to clear using the cmd "fw 10e1f2" (without  quotations marks) in the console as well as "set timescale to 1" ( without quotation marks) to slow down ingame time and thus insure the weather will not change during the bench.

The bench was made in 1920x1080 using my torrent, enb and .ini tweaks (exactly as they come from the download).

Here are the results:

2013-04-17 19:15:56 - TESV

Frames: 12887 - Time: 292673ms - Avg: 44.032 - Min: 27 - Max: 83

I doesn't really matter if you miss the small deviation toward north

That would help me a lot as I'm receiving more and more "can I run this", "how will this perform on my rig" request.

I would like to post as many bench as possible running on different machines. Hoping this will stop the constent questionning about performance.

Thanks as well for seeding this.

Anyway, glad you like it and that the install went smoothly.

Apogee777

Apogee777

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

well i'm running a Phenom II quad (3.6) 8G Ram + HD6950 2G and its running really great,

had a cleanish L81 save and popped out of Vlindrel Hall into Markarth @ 45-60fps (capped@60) with the cultists after me

i thought id have issues but didn't at all 

awesome! Markarth looks amazing too..

allright! just tabbed out to type this...back to it.. :)

fabiencolombo

fabiencolombo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Apogee777

Glad everything works fine.

If you don't mind, run a bench for me as well :blush:

I'll post it on my forum to help others.

rokka279

rokka279

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Do not use Hialgboost. I lower the visual too much imo.

If you still want to use it, you're gonna have to modifie the

enbserie.ini by doing this

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=d3d9_hialgo.dll

rokka279

thanks, glad you like the look of the game so far.

Yes I tried doing so before as well, but everytime HiAlgo kicked in (for example when I turn my character) then the world becomes completely blueish white and everything comes back when I stay still.

Will mess around with the other settings a bit and see if I can do something about it. I even consider buying a new computer to be able to max this out haha. Prettiest enb settings I've ever seen! I love it. Grass makes my game super stuttery though, otherwise I make a decent 25-40 fps outdoors, that's okay.

THANK YOU, again!

EDIT: Managed to get HiAlgo to work, but I can't stand the look of it, I'll have to play with low fps instead until I get new computer. Thanks!

fabiencolombo

fabiencolombo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

rokka279

Go check the stiky post in my forum (technical support and benchmark post) I made a post on how to decrease density of grass to help some of you run the game better.)

I'll post it here just in case you missed it:

edit your skyrim .ini and change:

iMinGrassSize=50

to

iMinGrassSize=90

The higher the value the less grass you have. 128 being the max.

0 means tons of grass and 128 means way less grass.

Even at 128 you still get more grass than vanilla game thanks to the mods.

On to something else. Quick and dirty... I just made this in like 2min:

Spoiler

That's Ysolda on the screen by the way, I just picked her to mess around and try a few things.

I'll just use the elin race to make the kahjit with hand made editing of the NPC.

Keep in mind I made that in 2 min so it still looks like crap but that's the idea.

I got the cat look, the squirel one and the fox one. I do have a preference for the huge fox ears atm. Haven't decided yet which way to go.

I'll take a short break t'ill the end of the week, my site is sucking up quite a bit of my time.... and my wife's birthday is coming up, but I'll have 3 days holidays starting monday. I guess I'll start working seriously on the mod then

Apogee777

Apogee777

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Apogee777

Glad everything works fine.

If you don't mind, run a bench for me as well :blush:

I'll post it on my forum to help others.

Phenom II Quad (@3.4GHZ) 8G Ram + HD6950 2G

HIGH (8xAF)
Frames: 3159 - Time: 60000ms - Avg: 52.650 - Min: 38 - Max: 67

ULTRA(8xAF)
Frames: 2773 - Time: 60000ms - Avg: 46.217 - Min: 28 - Max: 67

Starting at Guards house at TOP of Markarth walking right down to the water looking around at everything around me (pretty intense)
is smooth at High settings, choppy at Ultra
using Fabiens ini and probably a terrible load order :P

EDIT: also using Samsung 840 120G SSD on Sata2, but never noticed much difference in Skyrim from the HDD to be honest.
EDIT2: OK very choppy in Whiterun lol, to say the least :P

invalidusername

invalidusername

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

i5 3570 @3.4 // 8go ram // GTX 660 Ti // Windows 7 64

2013-04-23 09:56:52 - TESV
Frames: 6507 - Time: 292674ms - Avg: 22.233 - Min: 12 - Max: 49

That's sprinting from Ivarstead to Riften (With a disease immunity amulet, stupid wolves eat your rockjoint!) with your ini files except for the Fullscreen being on.

rokka279

rokka279

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

rokka279

Go check the stiky post in my forum (technical support and benchmark post) I made a post on how to decrease density of grass to help some of you run the game better.)

I'll post it here just in case you missed it:

edit your skyrim .ini and change:

iMinGrassSize=50

to

iMinGrassSize=90

The higher the value the less grass you have. 128 being the max.

0 means tons of grass and 128 means way less grass.

Even at 128 you still get more grass than vanilla game thanks to the mods.

Thanks alot fabien! I'll try that out right now. Must've missed that!

By the way your new Khajit race looks awesome, I don't care what ears you wanna use, they all look great! Real nice job.

fabiencolombo

fabiencolombo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Apogee777

Thanks, I know I'm asking a lot, but could you actually make the bench following the path and settings I described above (see the map for the road on my site in the tutorial section or the bench section)

If we don't make the bench the same way and with the same settings it doesn't really have any value.

I totally understand if you don't have time to do it though

invalidusername

Thanks for the bench, I'll go post it.

If you can overclock your cpu , I made a bench with my cpu at stock speed and with oc(i posted it in the bench section on my forum.

stock 3.3GHz (3.8GHz with boost) and oc @ 4.5GHz, that's a good 5fps gain.

then oc your gpu, you may be looking at a good 8 to 10 fps increase (cpu+gpu oc). which would make the game run at a 30fps average and min above 20, which is totally playable keeping in mind that the crash test road is really, really heavy. So it would mostly be ok for the rest of the exteriors.

invalidusername

invalidusername

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Also you can specify your save path in your ini, thus you don't have to switch your saves folder when your switch skyrim installations.
Example:
SLocalSavePath=Anime\

Your saves would be located in My Games\Skyrim\Anime

In your package 4 esp are not in your website load order:
getSnowy.esp (Conflict with cold and wet?)
skyrimaguas_Bigger_better_Sun.esp
SkySet.esp
SkySet - Climates of Tamriel.esp

Is this because you don't use them anymore? In doubt I left them unchecked (Boss will check the steam install unfortunely and I didn't find any way to redirect it. Didn't search that long either i must admit.)

fabiencolombo

fabiencolombo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

invalidusername

I actually updated the tutorial section regarding these 4 esp a while ago.

Leave them unchecked or just remove them. I forgot to take them out when I zipped the package.

getSnowy.esp (Conflict with cold and wet?)  that is correct, not really a conflict but it will overwrite some effects from cold and wets and to be honest the effects from cold and wet look better.

skyrimaguas_Bigger_better_Sun.esp  you can actually use this one if you want, it doesn't conflict with anything.. I just removed it cause with my enb I had a supernova in sky :)

SkySet.esp
SkySet - Climates of Tamriel.esp   those 2 will conflict with climate of tamriel. They were designe for the version 2.1 of Cot and the torrent uses the last version (version 3.1)

You are also correct about the ini and the save, I guess I could update the tutorial with this info. Thios is something I forgot to mention since I prefere to use the switching method as I always mess around with my ini's.

PS: don't use BOSS on my torrent, it will mess up the load order (I know it sounds weird, but some of the mods I'm using aren't recognized by BOSS. I spend quite a lot of time to get the load order right, so just follow it.)

bbbower

bbbower

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Also you can specify your save path in your ini, thus you don't have to switch your saves folder when your switch skyrim installations.
Example:
SLocalSavePath=Anime\

Hmmm which of the ini should I add that too? thats nifty!

I've gotten all the mods setup and in order but the game is loading in a borderless window mode, i'm on a 42" monitor and the white outline makes it hard to focus on game and my taskbar is liek HI IM ALL IN YOUR WAY  XD   what might I do to go full full screen or disable that?

Also I noticed when leaving the house for the first time the body for most characters in town are scarred or bleeding, is that normal? *attached screenshot*

I'm running an 8 core processor any recommendations on the .ini file part for the core assignment ?

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME !! Thanks a great deal!!!

Attached Files

fabiencolombo

fabiencolombo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

bbbower

You didn't read my tutorial did you? :)

Go read it again and download the "borderless" stuff.

Once downloaded install it, launch it.

Now launch the game and ingame press windows key+f

this will give you a borderless fullscreen game, way better to alt+tab during gameplay.

Or just edit this line bFull Screen=0  in skyrimprefs.ini and change it to 1

for the scarred, bleeding bodies, yes it's normal, personal choice of mine, I like bleeding chicks.

For the 8 cores cpu, i guess you're running an AMD?

Someone told me that skyrim can't manage more than 5 cores, just leave the settings I made in my ini's, you will not see an increase of fps by adding a core anyway.

If you want an increase of fps, overclock your cpu and gpu.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: animeloli, skyrim, npc, monli, race