Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Loli World - any chance of a reupload?

animeloli skyrim npc monli race

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

lexus

lexus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

thx got everything up and running  ironicly it runs faster than my vanilla skyrim as for the Requiem i think i stick with duel for a while before i get killed by a bunch of headshts

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

lexus

lexus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

yo wnated to ask is there  a fix for the eyes because most of them have this White blanks as their eyes or are looking on the side instead of looking directly at me

lexus

lexus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Yo wanted to share the monli freckle Option with everybody because i saw that the creater of the mod took it down so i hope it is ok with him if i post it here

It is only a texture pack that adds freckles to the faces of the monli race

Attached Files

Rubytyr

Rubytyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

fabiencolombo, thanks for the (re)upload, i dont normally touch modpacks, but this one looked good enough to try. :)

EDIT: One thing - there's something abit offf with your site (though thte tutourial was great) - when trying to sign up, the admin action was sent to ME, rather then the webowner (you) think something got reversed lol. :) (no worries anyway, couldent do anything with the admin request, since it requires the login+pw)

EDIT 2: Other then the odd crash from my 1.5 gb 580 being chewed up, works nicely - and I even found a *huge* fps gain - card still overheats like a beast from the vram, but fps is clean now - crimson tide, along with bleeding effect and deadly impact spells seemed to have been a huge thorn in the game - I cleaned them out (along with their scripts/meshes/etc) ,  after taking them out suddenly alot of the chop was gone from the game. 

Even the test run from ivorstead to riften goes along without too much hitching (worst of it is the vram, if only my cpu and ram could pick up the slack ><  - cpu 20% usage/ram 2.6gb out of 16, but gpu screeching at 99%  lol =/

For those of you still looking into the mod - below, I have included a exported loadlist from NMM (the order that is required for this modcomp to work), should help with the painful ordering process. :) you can import it via nmm and itll shuffle the mods for you, rather then hand dragging.

Attached Files

alpalia

alpalia

The greatest lazy panda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
i have test the mod , all installed correctly etc... all work, except...1 thing...if i go to "vif de rannveig" (sorry idk this name of place in english) i have an CTD immediatly...i think its probleme with the ghost (the place is the old nord ruin with ghost of adventurer and the "bad" magician, with an trap before the thu'um wall , i hope you see the place i talk about ^^ )

somebody know an fix or something for that ?

edit: its ok ^^ all work good now ^^

lexus

lexus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

just a question if i wanted to get back my males from the lolis i just have to uncheck loliworld3?

lexus

lexus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

just a question if i wanted to get back my males from the lolis i just have to uncheck loliworld3?

Seth

Seth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

I just installed loliworld but I CTD as soon as I fire up skyrim. What exactly are the requirements for this mod?

lexus

lexus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

did you download it from fabiencolombo then you have to uncheck 3 of unwanted esp you can find them on his Website

skyrimbyapollyn.webs.com/ under Downloads i think it is written

lightspeed

lightspeed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Installed the mod from that blog and its' insane requirements and it works fine. Except for one thing...

NPCs that were male still sound like males... hearing that manly voice coming from that tiny (female) body is amusing but creepy.

fabiencolombo

fabiencolombo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

"it works fine. Except for one thing... NPCs that were male still sound like males.."

It's actually working as intented. You cannot change voices without breaking all the quests. Even muting them leads to bug in the quests scripting...

lexus

Yes just uncheck loliworldpart3 to get the males back, but then you defeat the purpose of the mod. You're gonna have cute looking females and shitty looking male...

Seth

The requierements are very high as stated on my site. As I'm tired to repeat myself, i'll just copy/paste the warning i posted in the tutorial section:

"

You will find a lots of things in the download section. Keep in mind that my torrent, my enb, as well as my tweaks are meant for fairly powerful PC. I apologize in advance, but I have no plan to adapt the content of this site to suit lower end machines, the main reason being: I do not own such a rig myself, therefore I wouldn't be able to test and report results accuratly on those kind of machines.

BUT PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN iF YOUR GAME CRASHES WHEN YOU TRY TO RUN IT ON YOUR 286SX"

Andf if you watched that video here:

This is runni9ng on my rig powered by an I7 2600K oc@4.5GHz, 2x 690GTX oc, 8GB of DDR3 1666MHz and the game is running from an SSD

Vendayn

Vendayn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Yeah, don't play on an underpowered GPU (I think that is most important one really). My Geforce 260 GTX 896 MB was not NEARLY enough to play this mod.

I'm getting a

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846

So I'll see how this mod works with it.

System specs:

i5 3.3 Ghz (talked to a tech guy and he said this CPU is more than fine.)

8 GB DDR3 ram

Windows 7 64bit

Non-SSD drive

Really I think it was my graphics card holding me back from more modern games (and modding them). It had really low video ram and was pretty outdated. So hopefully my new graphics card is good enough to run the mod. I can always turn some effects off as mentioned before. While not as good system as the creator, it should still be good enough.

So I'll post back at some point early next week and let you guys know what my experience is.

MrBlazzar

MrBlazzar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

I tried this once just to see and I gotta say its beautiful but the main changes aren't my can of soup.

But on the performance I think I got around 40-50 FPS outside (which means a basic 60 FPS or more indoors of course) and my system is:

I5-3570K sometimes OC'd at 4.0GHZ sometimes stock 3.4GHZ

AMD 7970 GHZ black edition (I run two monitors which really shouldn't matter but I'll put it in here just incase)

16GB of DDR3 I think its 1600HZ or whatever

windows 7 64-bit Home premium

No SSD - Wish I had one.

So if I had a SSD and maybe a GTX titan or 780 or maybe thew 7990 I could run this at 60 FPS or higher outside but meh.

lightspeed

lightspeed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

I'm running a decent PC and didn't notice a drop in FPS. (Uninstalled the mod because of insane requirements and generally didn't like it; amusing idea though)

3.3GHz CPU (You really don't need anything more for gaming)

8GB RAM (Skyrim never comes close to using it all, most I've had was 2.5GB of Skyrim)

nVidia GTX 670 (sooooo worth it; also running two monitors @ 1920x1080 (full hd) and 1680x1050)

120GB SSD (really worth it as well)

I'm running on ultra with all the hd texture packs I can find. I hate the ENBs so I don't use them.

Dunno why I'm typing this but whatever...

Vendayn

Vendayn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Yeah, don't play on an underpowered GPU (I think that is most important one really). My Geforce 260 GTX 896 MB was not NEARLY enough to play this mod.

I'm getting a

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846

So I'll see how this mod works with it.

System specs:

i5 3.3 Ghz (talked to a tech guy and he said this CPU is more than fine.)

8 GB DDR3 ram

Windows 7 64bit

Non-SSD drive

Really I think it was my graphics card holding me back from more modern games (and modding them). It had really low video ram and was pretty outdated. So hopefully my new graphics card is good enough to run the mod. I can always turn some effects off as mentioned before. While not as good system as the creator, it should still be good enough.

So I'll post back at some point early next week and let you guys know what my experience is.

So I didn't do any benchmarking. However, made three trips from Ivarstead to Riften.

Only things I did was remove Deadly Spell Effects (that caused an immediate hard lock on Skyrim when using destruction spells for some reason) and I prefer no ENB, so I don't use that. I did grass size to 90, tried it at 128 and fps remained the same (at least no noticable difference, so I just use size 90, it looks better)

Lowest the fps on the trip to Riften, was 27 (outside of the occasional drop when it loads a new "area" or whatever it loads when travelling, that happens in vanilla (at least for me). On average, it was a little over 30 fps in the intensive areas. So never not playable (granted its not 60 or anything, but its fine for me...my eye sight sucks anyway to not notice 30 fps or 60 fps :P though I notice when it drops below 30)...on average, in most exterior areas I got 40-50 FPS.

So while not the greatest performance. Overall, its about 3x better than what I was getting before (5 fps in intensive areas I got before, where as now I get a little over 30). So quite a big difference. No crashes either, except for when using lightning that caused skyrim to hard lock. But that got fixed when I removed deadly spell effects.

Much more stable than my previous experience with my old graphics card.

(edit: Oh, I did add Adopt a Child mod and Build Your Own Home mod. These two add a lot to the game (at least for me). And plus, something to spend money on)

lordofthedread

lordofthedread

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Human eye cannot see more than 28fps if I am correct but going to more than 30 you can notice things moving smoother even if you cant actually see all the frames.

Removing the ENB did already remove a big hit on your fps, the fps drop you have when loading can be almost removed by the use of a SSD drive.

Vendayn

Vendayn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Ah, didn't realize that. That probably explains why I don't notice 30 fps or 60 fps (supposedly some people can).

Yeah, ENB when active is a 15 fps hit. That is with SSAO and detailed shadows off (with SSAO on, it was a even bigger drop). But, I don't really like it...so, not a problem that it isn't gone. I do like SweetFX though and it has barely any (if at all) fps drop...but I'd have to find one that goes good with Skyrim/mod or use the one that came with this. I think I was having problems with SweetFX that this mod comes with. In dungeons, there was a lot of flickering with it on. But it went away when ENB was active. I got rid of SweetFX, and the flickering went away...so I guess SweetFX relies on ENB in this mod or something.

Yeah, an SSD drive will probably be next thing I buy pc hardware wise. But the graphics card was most important (my old one died heh)...and gotta have money for other stuff. So I probably won't upgrade/buy hardware any time soon. I'm sure it would help a lot with the fps drop when loading though, but it isn't that big of a problem to go out and spend money. My performance as it is is way better than it was.

sakuranb0

sakuranb0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

So I run 2 copies of Skyrim. I have my steam version set up with a bunch of mods for what I like and then I have this version set up as well. The problem is that I think this version is trying to use the load order and set of mods from my other version of skyrim from Steam and I basically CTD every time I try and start the game up. Am I doing something wrong (just extracted and tried to start it using SKSE_loader) or can I just not have 2 seaprate versions of Skyrim present on the computer?

Edit - Forgot to mention they are installed to two different locations on my computer. I did also delete the files required to prevent the CTD as listed.

lordofthedread

lordofthedread

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

So I run 2 copies of Skyrim. I have my steam version set up with a bunch of mods for what I like and then I have this version set up as well. The problem is that I think this version is trying to use the load order and set of mods from my other version of skyrim from Steam and I basically CTD every time I try and start the game up. Am I doing something wrong (just extracted and tried to start it using SKSE_loader) or can I just not have 2 seaprate versions of Skyrim present on the computer?

Edit - Forgot to mention they are installed to two different locations on my computer. I did also delete the files required to prevent the CTD as listed.

Unless you change the load order inside skyrim installation files it will indeed try to use the same load order.

Use a program that allows you to run 2 different copies of Skyrim, there is such a program on Nexus but it is too late for me to search for it , I think it is called Skyrim Installation manager.

sakuranb0

sakuranb0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Ah, sweet, thanks for the info. I'll check it out and see if that fixes the problem.

Edit - Those utilities tend to copy and remove a lot of files out of folders, leading to a ton of unnecessary read/write cycles and require a whole lot of time to copy 10gb or more of files each time you want to "switch" installations. I don't think it's possible to leave two separate installations in two separate folders and keep them there but only swap out the load order, app data folders and files, and save games (at least with these utilities). Unfortunate =/. I suppose I'll have to check this compilation out some time way down the line...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: animeloli, skyrim, npc, monli, race