SexiS_WorkingGirl April 6 , 2013 [Complete]

• 1 month later...

What keys do I use to adjust position on this mod?

In the first blowjob animation I'm FAR too far down, or partner is too tall or something. 1 and 2 move him back and forwards, but no up/down as far as I can tell.

In the first blowjob animation I'm FAR too far down, or partner is too tall or something. 1 and 2 move him back and forwards, but no up/down as far as I can tell.

SexIs based mods have no up/down control and never will (obsolete/unsupported mod). I suggest you try the "setscale" console command, you can always reset the actor back after the act is done.

You can (and should) upgrade to the SexLab version of the mod which has more animations availalbe but still has no up/down controls.

SexIs based mods have no up/down control and never will (obsolete/unsupported mod). I suggest you try the "setscale" console command, you can always reset the actor back after the act is done.

You can (and should) upgrade to the SexLab version of the mod which has more animations availalbe but still has no up/down controls.

There's a sex lab version of Working Girl? I love being a prostitue in these games, it fits the personality of my character. If there is one I'll upgrade.

Also, is Sexlab compatible with SexAddict? I love my rape mods, combat rape risk! =D

...snip... 

There's a sex lab version of Working Girl? I love being a prostitue in these games, it fits the personality of my character. If there is one I'll upgrade.

Also, is Sexlab compatible with SexAddict? I love my rape mods, combat rape risk! =D

Yes and it has enhancements as well as uses the 45+ animations that SexLabs has.

SexLab and SexAddict are compatible as long as you don't use the random rape feature of SexAddicts or install the random rape add-on for SexLab and even then you're just likely to see a NPC or the player flashing between two different sex acts leaving the laft behind partner looking silly until that mod grabs them back.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason every time I prostitute myself, the position I'm supposed to take (like giving a blowjob) flickers briefly before it defaults to animation 5 no matter which service I'm supposed to offer or where how and when I do it. The act itself works fine besides limiting me to that one animation.

Also, I was a bit surprised while talking to one of the kids, and I found that somehow it's working on the them too. Now, I myself don't really care about it, I just ignore the option entirely as opposed to going on a rampage over a fictional situation that means nothing, (Jab) but seeing as most people on this site tend to get a dildo the size of a computer shoved up their ass regarding anything like that, I thought I'd mention it.

And no, as far as I know, I don't have any mods that would disable the flag on the child characters, that's why I'm mentioning it. As far as I know, it could be a bug that happens randomly when conflicting with other specific mods, I dunno. Some people might want to know beforehand that it's a possible risk.

For some reason every time I prostitute myself, the position I'm supposed to take (like giving a blowjob) flickers briefly before it defaults to animation 5 no matter which service I'm supposed to offer or where how and when I do it. The act itself works fine besides limiting me to that one animation.

Also, I was a bit surprised while talking to one of the kids, and I found that somehow it's working on the them too. Now, I myself don't really care about it, I just ignore the option entirely as opposed to going on a rampage over a fictional situation that means nothing, (Jab) but seeing as most people on this site tend to get a dildo the size of a computer shoved up their ass regarding anything like that, I thought I'd mention it.

And no, as far as I know, I don't have any mods that would disable the flag on the child characters, that's why I'm mentioning it. As far as I know, it could be a bug that happens randomly when conflicting with other specific mods, I dunno. Some people might want to know beforehand that it's a possible risk.

You don't think you have such a mod but the evidence says otherwise.  Of course that may depend on whether the Working Girl code does a check or passes the whole responsibility on to the SexIs mod. You might be seeing the option but not able to "complete the transaction".  I don't know for sure how far this code was developed before being left in favor of working on the SexLab version.

That of course also brings up the question of why you are using this instead of Sexlab and the up to date Working Girl mod it has.

I know the evidence say otherwise, but none of the other mods I have seem like they would do that.

These are all the mods I have in my NMM:

craftable.esp

FNIS Behavior V3_5 -ALWAYS necessary-11811-3-5 

FNIS Idle Spells V3_5 - ADD-ON for the spells-11811-3-5

Futa Equippable

Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0

Muscular Women

MW Armours

MW HD Face normal maps for LL

Pumping Iron - Dynamic Muscle Growth v 1_0_1-29476-1-0-1

SA-Immersive-Sounds_1.0

SexAddicts 1.3

SexiS Core

SexiS Core Script Source

SexiS Cupid

SexiS Data

SexiS Defeated

Sexis_LoversComfort v20130504

SexiS WorkingGirl version 1.0

skse_1_06_15

SkyUI

UNP BASE Main Body v1dot2-6709

xazPrisonOverhaul_V019

ZAZGags Update 31-08-2012

ZazAnimationPack_V0051

ZazRescources 1.1a

As you might be able to tell from that list, none of them supposedly has that feature, unless something's gone wrong.

I did check how far it would work when I discovered that they had the option since I know it's not supposed to work, and it does work all the way through like doing it with an adult character(without nudity textures of course.), which is why I'm thinking the flag has been turned off somehow.

I haven't opened or edited any scripts anywhere, so I know it's not my own doing, but none of the mods should do it either, so I really have no idea what's happened.

As I said earlier, I myself don't really care that it's there because I am an intelligent human being who's capable of not doing something just because it's there, I'm only mentioning it since there are people on here who might not like that surprise in-game if they have a similar list to mine.

Reasons I use SexiS instead of Sexlab:

Some of the mods I use aren't compatible with SexLab, and do require SexiS, and while I can't remember off the top of my head which, I do recall myself actively choosing SexiS over Sexlab because a specific mod I wanted required it. 

(At least according to what I gathered from the Requirement pages.)

I already have such a list of mods that I don't really want to deactive them all and get Sexlab then hunt down mods and activate the ones I can still use for the next 5 hours.

SexLab doesn't seem to have a lot of mods I'd want.

I know the evidence say otherwise, but none of the other mods I have seem like they would do that.

These are all the mods I have in my NMM:

...snip...

As you might be able to tell from that list, none of them supposedly has that feature, unless something's gone wrong.

I did check how far it would work when I discovered that they had the option since I know it's not supposed to work, and it does work all the way through like doing it with an adult character(without nudity textures of course.), which is why I'm thinking the flag has been turned off somehow.

I haven't opened or edited any scripts anywhere, so I know it's not my own doing, but none of the mods should do it either, so I really have no idea what's happened.

As I said earlier, I myself don't really care that it's there because I am an intelligent human being who's capable of not doing something just because it's there, I'm only mentioning it since there are people on here who might not like that surprise in-game if they have a similar list to mine.

Reasons I use SexiS instead of Sexlab:

Some of the mods I use aren't compatible with SexLab, and do require SexiS, and while I can't remember off the top of my head which, I do recall myself actively choosing SexiS over Sexlab because a specific mod I wanted required it. 

(At least according to what I gathered from the Requirement pages.)

I already have such a list of mods that I don't really want to deactive them all and get Sexlab then hunt down mods and activate the ones I can still use for the next 5 hours.

SexLab doesn't seem to have a lot of mods I'd want.

That list doesn't contain anything I can see that would cause it either. That prompted me to check the SexIs code and I cannot see any place where it does check for children which would explain the problem. I was pretty sure that CMod had checks in his code but evidently he didn't.

Score one more reason for switching to Sexlab. You should double-check the mods for SexLab now, there are more coming on line all the time so what was missing previously may now be available.

• 1 month later...

It's probably not a good idea to bump threads for mods that are very outdated, never came out of alpha (SexIS), and are no longer supported. It causes other new users to also download and use the outdated mod and then return with confused technical support questions about this defunct mods.

If you are interested in WorkingGirl follow it's SexLab version instead: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16663-wipsexlabworkinggirl-ver1-april-25-2013/

It's also outdated, but not half as much as the SexIS version.