SexiS_WorkingGirl April 6 , 2013 [Complete]

So about this date option..

LoL sorry to laugh but that is a little funny guess I need to put a check in for that  at least until there are animations for it I don't think he can pay you anything though.

Thats why I posted it :P

And nothing happens after doing it, however he still pays you money(!!!!!!!) and you lvl up your well.. whore lvl with it.

However you can do it with boys and girls.

I guess the boys thing is usable for those guys n gals that are into straight shota or something. Even tho they still wear boxers.

By the way, I do have 2 requests if I may.

Would it be possible to instead of getting money, to get that money substracted?

It kind of kills the games difficulty if I get paid for that. Id rather have it the other way around(in AP you paid for it as well after all)

And as you said, this mod isnt really prostitution as the orc + quest isnt in here :P

Secondly uh, Im not sure if this is possible

Ill post 2 example screenshots below. But Sexis defeated gives my char a rather sexier facial expression than if I use cupid arrow or the dialogue option of your mod.

Would it be possible to switch the facial expression for your mod?

And yes Im 100% certain theyre not part of the animations.

After defeat:

attachicon.gif2013-04-01_00110.jpg

Normal:

attachicon.gif2013-04-01_00151.jpg

Non Sexing face:

attachicon.gif2013-04-06_0008sghsdfgsdgf7.jpg

What I would like to know is the armors you have in those 3 images. Hopefully they are for the unp body  :shy: .

Edit: I havent seen any spelling errors in CK, but then again I dont know where to find those subtitles(are they in the sexis version even? I havent seen em ingame either)

I haven't had time to look through it yet  but I was was told there was in this post and I'm pretty bad about that so i'm sure there are.

Maybe the possibility of pimping out your followers one day?

I don't have plans of extending this mod at all because the current author of SexiS is MIA and won't be able to work in requested features to draw from in the future so I would prefer to wait on Ashal's frame work before I expand on this any. I will have a minor update for this soon but i'ts just a few refinements nothing I think anyone will really notice.

I don't have plans of extending this mod at all because the current author of SexiS is MIA and won't be able to work in requested features to draw from in the future so I would prefer to wait on Ashal's frame work before I expand on this any. I will have a minor update for this soon but i'ts just a few refinements nothing I think anyone will really notice.

How that ashal will release his framework, Im sure you'll go over to that one, however would it be possible to add thugs to the pimp?

Aka, if you dont pay in due time, the thugs will come and beat you up, which would also come in handy if you have a plugin like sexis defeated running.

How that ashal will release his framework, Im sure you'll go over to that one, however would it be possible to add thugs to the pimp?

Aka, if you dont pay in due time, the thugs will come and beat you up, which would also come in handy if you have a plugin like sexis defeated running.

I sense a fantastic opportunity for a crossover plugin for sanguines debauchery , with thugs and boners in harmony. Could it be at all possible to flag it so that, if u miss getting your payments to the pimp in time, skyrim sees it as the same things as stealing from someone. Initiating the vanilla thugs quest. AND if u had Sanguines debauchery installed, this would trigger payback is a bitch, and 3 thugs would be dispatched to enslave the pc whore for non-payment.

Alright I have downloaded and installed but nothing seems changed, is there anything special I need to do.

Do you have Sexis installed? Did you run FNIS tool after you installed Sexis? Did you activate the .esp? Did you try saving and reloading the same save to activate dialogue?

Alright I have downloaded and installed but nothing seems changed, is there anything special I need to do.

Nothing changed is a little vague do you at least have the new dialog option for "need a date" if you do and it's still not working try the suggestions in the post above mine if that still doesn't help make another post describing the exact problem and I will try to help you get it going.

I sense a fantastic opportunity for a crossover plugin for sanguines debauchery , with thugs and boners in harmony. Could it be at all possible to flag it so that, if u miss getting your payments to the pimp in time, skyrim sees it as the same things as stealing from someone. Initiating the vanilla thugs quest. AND if u had Sanguines debauchery installed, this would trigger payback is a bitch, and 3 thugs would be dispatched to enslave the pc whore for non-payment.

As I have it on the working girl for SA one thug comes after you I could always make him bring friends not a bad idea but It will not be released in this version I can't work on and support 3 mods I'm commited to the SA version and I will be making one for Ashal's This is as far as the SexiS one gets other than keeping it compatable and bug fixes.

If you'd like send me a PM and I can send you can early copy of my framework along with instructions, so you can get a headstart on making it compatible. 

Awsome thanks

As a latecomer here all I can say is is absolutely awesome that you all are collaborating so well.

If you'd like send me a PM and I can send you can early copy of my framework along with instructions, so you can get a headstart on making it compatible. 

Awsome thanks

As a latecomer here all I can say is is absolutely awesome that you all are collaborating so well.

Ashals a long time modder from oblivion, its a given that hes trying to get skyrim to the lvl of oblivion modding. Glad for that :P

Awsome thanks

Ashals a long time modder from oblivion, its a given that hes trying to get skyrim to the lvl of oblivion modding. Glad for that :P

I wouldn't really consider myself a modder in oblivion, all I did was translate the main lovers with pk plugins. I don't know that plugging some moon language into a translator and then trying to make sense of the resulting gibberish to plug it back into the mod really counts.

I will be porting this over to Ashal's SexLab shorly after it's release, maybe the same day if I'm home.

I have already converted eveything to Ashal's SexLab as long as there are no major changes I will post it as soon as I have tested with the version he puts up.

Feel free to discuss anything new you would to see in this thread. ( for the SexLab version)

I think what I'm going to do is keep this sort of like it is, a voluntary prostitution mod but I would like to add some features to it but not a lot of quest content.  Things like:

-random approaches (my number one priority)

-Some very minor quest content like maybe some brothels you can work at that you get paid in tips by the customers and a lump some by the owner at the end of your shift

-there will be more skills to unlock since SexLab introduces 3-way's and solo act's plus any future animations will be added asap (Done)

-ability to use your followers in some way (pimp them out maybe) like AP

-Random chance the client will chose to rape you

-ability to have the client follow you (Done)

-I would like to keep it simple something you can just do in your spare time when your not fightings dragon's, bandit's or what ever you like to do

-I will be adding a seperate forced prostitution mod like the SA versoin for more quest heavy stuff that one works so different than this one I would rather

just keep them seperate.

As basic as this is it's got a few downloads after only being up a week and very little complaints so I would like to expand on it but not completely change it. If you have ever played lovers hooker for oblivion that's kind of what I'm going for with just a little more content. If you still fire up Oblivion every now and then and like prostitution mods you should check that one out.

Shane. May I suggest a feature similar to the on in AP that lets you get a customer to follow you to a more secluded area like a alley, behind a house, your house or a rented room at the inn? You know, to get out of the way from kids and guards.

Shane. May I suggest a feature similar to the on in AP that lets you get a customer to follow you to a more secluded area like a alley, behind a house, your house or a rented room at the inn? You know, to get out of the way from kids and guards.

Yes you may  I already need something similiar  set up for the 3-way to work properly anyway. good suggestion thanks.

I would also like to make it a crime (follow option would be a must for this to work) if I am able to have it detected at a limited range maybe have an option to bribe the guard with sex it would also be another way to trigger zaz prison overhaul. i love that mod but I don't actually commit crimes with my character so I have to go pick pocket or something to trigger it.

I personally would like to see an option that will let you give discounts  to customers, examples are the beggars and drunks in river wood and Whiterun.

those poor saps probably don't have 5 gold much less 20 , so an option to give them say a hand job or a boobjob for what ever they have on them or just a plain old pity fuck would add alot

I personally would like to see an option that will let you give discounts  to customers, examples are the beggars and drunks in river wood and Whiterun.

those poor saps probably don't have 5 gold much less 20 , so an option to give them say a hand job or a boobjob for what ever they have on them or just a plain old pity fuck would add alot

"The Gift of Charity has been added"

lol yea I think you should be able to give discounts to the begggers and drunks I'll will look into it , I'm sure the conditions for the beggers won't be hard to make but I can't make a condition based on the gold carried by Npcs without some other economy mod in place, I'll look into factions or something  thanks good idea.

Hello,

First I want to say I love this mod, it is well done and I like it a lot (both versions). When I was reading about beggars/drunks discounts, an idea came.It might be a bit too complicated (you said you want to keep it simple) but felt like to sharing that ideas. Since you are considering working on a more quest heavy mod, some of it might be interesting for it as well.

I was thinking something in the line of "Hooker's Reputation". Your reputation determines what is your clientele.

1) Courtesan - servicing rich/nobles

2) Common Whore - servicing commonfolks

3) Gutterwhore - servicing lowlifes for almost nothing

A small quest might start you on each path (as a side note, wouldn't it be better to have an NPC/quest that starts you on the prostitute path instead of always being available?). The reputation part is linked to the number of clients from each type you have serviced (some complicated math with numbers and weights), but some restrictions should be in place. For example, if you are a "Gutterwhore", no noble will want to be with you, and commoners will need a lot of persuasion to give you a "tryout". Same goes for "Common Whore" trying to go to courtesan. Something similar could work downwards. This could be one major "reputation" OR reputation in each town (makes more sense imho) (and a global reputation as another).

cih

lol yea I think you should be able to give discounts to the begggers and drunks I'll will look into it , I'm sure the conditions for the beggers won't be hard to make but I can't make a condition based on the gold carried by Npcs without some other economy mod in place, I'll look into factions or something  thanks good idea.

There's few enough beggars you could just stick them all into a list but I suspect they all belong to a single faction so that would be a last resort.

Hello,

First I want to say I love this mod, it is well done and I like it a lot (both versions). When I was reading about beggars/drunks discounts, an idea came.It might be a bit too complicated (you said you want to keep it simple) but felt like to sharing that ideas. Since you are considering working on a more quest heavy mod, some of it might be interesting for it as well.

I was thinking something in the line of "Hooker's Reputation". Your reputation determines what is your clientele.

1) Courtesan - servicing rich/nobles

2) Common Whore - servicing commonfolks

3) Gutterwhore - servicing lowlifes for almost nothing

A small quest might start you on each path (as a side note, wouldn't it be better to have an NPC/quest that starts you on the prostitute path instead of always being available?). The reputation part is linked to the number of clients from each type you have serviced (some complicated math with numbers and weights), but some restrictions should be in place. For example, if you are a "Gutterwhore", no noble will want to be with you, and commoners will need a lot of persuasion to give you a "tryout". Same goes for "Common Whore" trying to go to courtesan. Something similar could work downwards. This could be one major "reputation" OR reputation in each town (makes more sense imho) (and a global reputation as another).

cih

I like the idea I would like to have something along those lines. When I said I would like to keep it simple I was just referring to accessabilty I don't want to have a long complicated quest just to become a prostitute. Having a simple quest with Helga for example to start whoring would still be ok with me.

I just want to keep the mod casual something you can leave active and just do quest or 2 for this mod or whore around when ever you need a break from the main game.

In short I like the ideas and would not be opposed to implementing them at some point thanks for sharing