SexAddict Working Girl addon ( April 13, 2013)(Discontinued)

• 3 weeks later...

how come u didnt use SexiS?

This mod was made for personal use until decided to add a quest to it, since I use SexAddict and not SexiS that is why I made it for SA.

Edit: I may release a short version for SexiS just because as far as I know there are not any sex via Dialog mods for that yet and it was commonly requested if I remeber right. I did a test plugin today just to make sure I could work with the framework and I could without issue so I may do that in a few days but this one gets priority.

hello. i want to download the xaz prison mod but xaz prison mod isn't find download file how

What this mod does:

This is just a simple forced prostitution mod(right now) for SA. It has a small quest where you talk to an Orc named Tristan in Riften who more or less forces you to work for him. You start out recieving very little gold for your efforts but as you progress you'll start earning more. Tristan comes to collect from you every 24 hrs .

You can find Tristan near the ratway in Riften across from Marise Aravel's House.(if you've played through you notice the comments get a little nicer as you become a more

experienced prositute fiirst  change at 5 customers)  there are not anymore yet the next will be at 15 when you reach the next level and so on.

Right now it's just the one quest stage , Tristan gives you the quest, you start " working" and you can eithier  return to him after you've made 100 gold (5 customers)  or you can wait for him to come to you, you get punished for him having to come to you but you get punished more if your short .

Since this is wip and the quest just sort of loops right now I have a built in check to keep Tristan from force greeting you. He will collect from you the first time rather you have been with no NPC's or a hundred. After that you  have to be with at least one NPC in the 24hrs before he collects again to make him force greet the player or you can just start the coversation with him when he shows up. I assume if your not at least having sex with one NPC in 24hrs your not really playing so I did that to keep tristan from bugging you until there is more content.

Installation:

Just drop the data folder in your skyrim directory

When Updating from version .1 a clean save is necessary (you were warned in this post when it was released)

Load Order:

SexAddict.esp

SexAddictWorkingGirl.esp

as long as this esp is below Sexaddict the rest of the load order should not matter I prefer these type mods at the bottom but I don't think it really matters

Requirements:

Skse  Latest version

Fnis  by Fore   Always keep this at or above the version required for SexAddict

SexAddict   by WaxenFigure version 1.3 (current version)

Fuz Ro D-oh by Shademe is optional if you don't want to have to enable subtitles in game download and install Fuz Ro D-oh version 6.0. No update to this mod is required for it to work. From this point forward I will have sound files as an optional download for those who do not wish to use Fuz Ro D-oh or in case it becomes incompatable again I won't have to redo all the dialog.

Controls During Sex Act:( Same as SexAddict but I'll repost here)

G = Reverse positions between the player and the NPC

H = Move to the next phase of the sex act

Shift H = Move to the previous phase of the sex act (Cannot reverse once the last phase has started though)

X = Move the player closer to the NPC

Shift X = Move the player further from the NPC

Y = Switch to the next sex animation

Z = Move the player up (vertically) vs. the NPC

Shift Z = Move the player down vs. the NPC

[spoiler=Known Issues]

-Now that I have the RapeSpell cast on the player the sex act centers on the NPC so becarefull where the NPC is when you start the dialog

(could end up in a wall, over a bridge ,ext.

[spoiler='Updates']

-Update April 13 ,2013 ver .2

-Fixed Tristan's head not matching body color

-Added the gold sound when you collect gold from clients

-Fixed the rapespell so that it's cast on player so that it auto advances and the dildo is on the correct actor

-Gave Tristan some AI packages and combat skills (now he comes to you every 24hrs to collect and also force greets which makes more sense)

-Some more dialog for Tristan added

-other minor tweaks its now just a little more playable none of the major content has been added had to get some of the basic packages working

before I got into it any deeper. I'm new with skyrim's ck so it takes me a bit to work things out

Known Conflicts:

RandomSex mod for SexiS by Arizona_Steve   I don't have a check for SexiS and unless someone corrects me he doesn't have a check for SA so it's possible

they could conflict, although if you are using SA I can't think of any reason you would need a random

rape plugin it's already built in. great plugin by the way if your a SexiS user I would recommend it.

Use at your own risk do not use a save game you don't want to lose I'm posting this early so I don't have as much to redo if this doesn't work properly for other people, so far it works with out issue on my PC with my mods but that may not be the case with yours. I recommend just doing a few play throughs and giving me some feed back and keeping your old save I expect the first few updates to be major and I would prefer you update on a clean save. it's pretty short right now anyway.

[spoiler=Future Plans]

if you refuse Tristan at the begining he knocks you down,cuffs and drags you into the ratway where you get trained by him and his friends for a while.

a private shack just outside of Riften that Tristan takes new recuites to 'learn the life"

private parties at familiar places you must go and entertain guest at.

once you have gained Tristan's trust you will be sent out on your own. From there  varous quest from familiar NPC's such as Haelga who is hinted as being a brothel whore

I was thinking of making protitution a crime as long as I'm able to make detection at a very limited range and it wouldn't take much to have the npc follow you so you can avoid

the guards , if you do get caught then you could start xaz prison mod after that or I could make a check for it and if you don't have it , I could add "pay off crime for sex option" or

both tell me what you think.

After you reach a certain rank I plan on making npc's approach you also an armor check so you don't get bothered when your all geared up.

/spoiler]

[spoiler=Updates]

Version .1 release

Credits:

Waxenfigure: anything related to the sex scenes is directly taken from his mod

and he was also nice enough to share his source files and advice to

help others with scripting.

Gaebrial:       LoversHooker  was my insperation for this mod I may have stolen some of your dialog please forgive me if I did its been a while since I played it.

Fore:              without FNIS these mods would not be possible

Skse team :   most of the scripting could not be done without this

Mod makers of all types: without the animations, nudebodies, armor, etc..... there wouldn't be much to look at just black screens

LoversLab:    for giving me a place to post this

Everyone:---- brave enough to bug test this for me

Permissions:

Feel free to do anything you would like with this mod and you do not need to ask permission to post anything you make

with part or all this mod just make sure you give credit to WaxenFigure for any sex related scripts

attachicon.gif_SA_WorkingGirlAddon ver.2.7z  Main file You need this

attachicon.gif_SA_WorkingGirlAddon v.2 Sounds.7z  Optional sound file    If you don't use Fuz Ro D-oh you need this (It's just blank

sounds and not necessary  if you have Fuz Ro D-oh or

for ver .1 they were already included)

I hope the development of the future plans for this mod are continuing.

I do have the problem with bounties happening every time my character earns a fee through the consensual, You Need A Friend, but I found a work-around by first casting the Rape Spell, which I wish was called Sex Spell, and then while boinking, swing the camera around so I can speak to the customer and then offering services during the act. Doing that every time never gets a bounty. It's an extra step but it works. My SA settings are for combat sex and assault but no random. (I also use AP and it adds to the ability to handle more situations. I especially like being able to increase the speech skill by using it and it's a hoot to be made Orc kin by Urag after he's given a freebie.) For SAWorking roleplay, I decided the Dragonborn could be coerced into the forced life because Tristan has imprisoned her sister in that future-planned brothel where he makes her work under threat of death. Keep up the good work, Shane and you too, Waxen.

Whenever I install this mod into my Skyrim folder with NMM, it crashes before even reaching the menu itself. Does anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix it? :(

I have no idea why is that so, but you can always double-check if you have all the required mods installed properly. (that includes the required mods of those required mods too)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm downloading this Mod and am really excited to give it a try! I read through all 11 pages of posts and feel compelled to add my 2 cents so to speak :blush: . This may be a bit long winded and I know a few things have been talked about but please bare with me.

I love the idea of how you want this to start being taken somewhere and forced into this life so to speak. Here's my thoughs after that: What if after speaking to Gerdur in Riverwood and receiving "the golden claw" quest or not when you leave Riverwood like say just on the other side of the bridge maybe the screen goes dark and you wake up in designated area you chose for things to begin. Everything you have done and want to do sounds great and I am totally clueless with the amount of work that is put into mods and am not saying you should kill yourself doing these things but what if beyond this there is a "hardcore" setting for the players who have played through the game who wants to have things not so easy. For example: Instead of places beyond the brothel being created how about when the player purchases a home they come back home to find it is now a brothel because above what he lets them have so to speak because they are his kind of thing, maybe with the exception of if they adopted children the home the child lives in or all hearthfire homes? I think the collar idea previously posted was a good one, that it would be there to remind the pc who really is in charge lol and maybe it's a part of the control he has over the player? Maybe have waterbreathing enchantment on it or make it enchantable so that spot isn't lost if the player likes enchanting plus he wouldn't want one of his girls to drown or something like that :lol: ? I know you mentioned there is a set amount that would be taken daily but is it possible that in a hardcore mode type setting that the pc is only allowed x amount of coin above the collection of tokens that always keep them under this guys control or he shows up every ingame like month and just takes all thier money (so the player can still buy houses)? Long term and hardcore thinking... Also, regardless of if the player shows up to relinquish money or not this guy exertes his contol/ownership of the pc by randomly using them or not or chains them up whipping them too, toying with the pc at set intervals even him forcing them to "retrain" on occassion because they have gotten too big for thier britches or for his taste so to speak. I think also if "hardcore" is chosen the pc shouldn't be able to kill him period that it's under the guise that he will always be bigger and bader than the pc, plus if there can be several ways he shows his control over the pc it would keep it interesting long term? If someone is tired of the mod then they choose whatever alternate way you would make or if uninstall is safe then just do that?

Again, I have no clue if any of my suggestions can be done or if you would like them and I'm sure it's so much work to make mods and admire those who create them! I do have other ideas but will leave it to what I already wrote.

Thanks again and now I'm off to have fun with this Mod!!!  :shy:

So far awesome but I keep getting a bounty placed on me and am getting killed by the guards half the time with no option to pay a bounty or I get to pay the bounty. I did the papyrus log and I'm attaching it here and did the same in a post for SA because I'm not sure who I should have posted it to. Anyway, thanks for any help you can give me on the bounty problem!

I have SKSE, FNIS, SkyUI and Fuz Ro D-oh installed BTW.

Edited by taotokris
  • 2 months later...