About warpaints

From the description of the mod

To support races
===============================================================================
Nord, Breton, Imperial, Redguard, High Elf, Dark Elf, Wood Elf, Orc

You could make it playable in the CK .

Hi TomahawkChop,

I was just browsing this forum and I saw you mention my custom race - it was a pleasant surprise. :P You can replace the warpaints that come with Lovergirl Race by first navigating to \Data\textures\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\tintmasks. "Femaleheadwarpaint_01.dds" to "femaleheadwarpaint_10.dds" are the existing warpaints. Next, open the Butterfly Female Warpaints archive, navigate to its textures folder, and extract up to ten of them to my above race directory. Rename the new butterfly warpaints to "femaleheadwarpaint_01.dds", "femaleheadwarpaint_02.dds", etc., overwriting the ones that come with my race.

This is the easiest way to replace the race's warpaints. If you wish to keep the old ones or have more than ten available, you'll need to go into the CK, open Lovergirl Race.esp, and create new TextureSets.

Archived