Something went wrong with all my follower

I don't know what went wrong with all my follower..but I can't seem to find the text "Follow me I Need your help.." etc... some other follower don't even have a dialogue...and I can't get to to do anything...  Anyone know how to resolve this problem? 

Are you by any chance using "Extensible Follower Framework" (XFL), UFO, or some other major follower overhaul? If so, make sure your followers are located above the plugins for these mods in your load order. :huh:

If that ain't it, I don't really know. If it's something else, it might be an idea to post your load order here.

Well I just started to installed UFO..but this problem happen before that so I thought UFO should resolve the problem but it didn't..

2rxwvfa.jpg

2wr2hkw.jpg

Hmm... did you check whether you need to dismiss all current followers before either installing or updating UFO? :huh:

I can't even get them to follow..how can I dismiss them.. even check playerfollowercount = 0, but I don't think the UFO has cause any problem because this has occur before I installed it..and whenever I start to talk to Lydia for example..there was only 3 options.. some mod followers don't even get into the dialogue..I talk to them and all they say is "Yes?" "how can I help you.." 

Archived